Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old May 9th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold

Advertise here

Welcome to the combined fanclub for the antagonists of the Hoenn games. There are a few reasons why I've decided that having one fanclub for two teams is a good idea. One is that the individual clubs didn't do too well when they were around. Another is that Team Aqua and Magma kind of go hand-in-hand and it's pretty difficult to talk about one without invoking the other. But the main reason is fun. I think we can have quite a lot of fun with rivalries and in-fighting. There will hopefully be contests and energetic debates. But! There can not be actual hurtful insults and things flung around. There's a line between good-natured rivalry and actually hurting people and that should not be crossed. Since this type of thread has only been done once before and not for very long, we must be vigilant and show that we can have arguments without actually being mean.

Right! Now here's how this works. When go to make your very first post in this club, I'm going to want to know a few things. First of all, which team are you joining? Aqua or Magma? Once you join a team, you should be loyal to them. You should argue on their side of any debate and reflect their views in anything you say. You can change teams at any time, sure, but it is recommended that you stick with one.
Once you have chosen a team, you may apply for administrative position within that team. You will perhaps state the reason you desire such a position and why you would be a good choice. The current boss will review your application and may give you the position. There are three standard administrative positions in a team, two Admins and a Leader. The Leader may add more as they so desire.
Now that you've chosen a team, you will want to obtain a partner Pokémon. Your Pokémon will be given to you in its lowest stage of evolution. You may evolve this Pokémon through various means: be promoted, win some kind of event, do something cool, or win your boss's favor. Or you may choose not to evolve it. Whatever the case, you will want to have a Pokémon.
Here are the Pokémon you may choose from, along with the official sign-up form:

Aqua
Magma
Username:
Team:
Partner Pokémon:
Anything Else:

It is encouraged- nay, insisted upon- that you also submit actual content with your introductory post. Discussing the topic currently at hand in the thread is a good way to do this. To begin with, How do you think Aqua and Magma will differ in Alpha and Omega, if at all?

Now that you have completed your training, I will finalize your membership into this club by adding you and your partner Pokémon to the exciting list of members!
...Okay, it's not really that exciting. But look! You've made it here! Keep active and follow the rules, that's all I ask of you now.

Team Aqua
Aquacorde [Leader]
AscendaShogun
Sheep
MIAU
Team Magma
[Leader] Peitharchia
Dragon_Trainer_
Dragalge
Absolus
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection

Last edited by Anna; June 29th, 2014 at 08:29 AM.
  #2    
Old May 26th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Ascendashogun's Avatar
Ascendashogun
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: AZ
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Username: AscendaShogun
Team: AQUA
Partner Pokémon: Carvhana
Anything Else: I seem to be the first member? :o Anyways, I guess ill be short. I was introduced to Ruby in 03. My friend Pearce gave it to me. My bro got sapphire. Anyways, after the first 3 days of soft resetting the ♥♥♥♥ out of it for a shiny treeko to start with it i finally started. SO, fast forward a long ways. Dec 2013. Found my black SP. Boom, OG copy of Ruby still in. Plugged the SP in and found the games batt ran dry. Ok. 450+ hours logged! WTF! Full team of lvl 100s. And I never beat the elite 4 champ. Transferred the pokes over to my Diamond (after beating him) and then got the batt changed (resetting the game)
Just yesterday (from this posting date) Got a 3ds and Y so i can get the Omega Ruby! :D SO EXCITED!


"How do you think Aqua and Magma will differ in Alpha and Omega, if at all?"

I mean of course they'll be more vivid and such, they will probably be stronger with better pokes and more snide remarks I loved the smartass comments.
Ghost type Trainer

FINALLY GOT A 3DS! 1650-3226-1535

www.ThatNismoKid.tumblr.com
www.youtube.com/0synysterboy0

Last edited by Ascendashogun; May 29th, 2014 at 01:41 AM.
  #3    
Old May 28th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Ayyyyy. :D Nice intro~ One thing tho, partner Pokémon for this club are chosen from the four listed under your chosen team in the post. So no ghosties, unfortunately.

So you've been kinda with Ruby all your life but you're affiliated with Aqua? What makes you like them better?
And I'm totally looking forward to some better teams and them being entertaining again. <3 They were certainly fun~
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
  #4    
Old May 28th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Peitharchia's Avatar
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New York, USA
Ooh, great CSS, Anna!

Username: Peitharchia.
Team: Magma.
Partner Pokémon: Numel.

How do you think Aqua and Magma will differ in Alpha and Omega, if at all?
I think that they might be introducing new executives (or semi-leaders, so to speak) like how they did with Team Rocket in HeartGold and SoulSilver. :) Alongside, I'd really like it if they gave them a new set of outfits, especially for Team Magma. Although I do like the group, their clothes look a little childish; could definitely use some improvements.
for all distractions.
  #5    
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:38 AM
Ascendashogun's Avatar
Ascendashogun
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: AZ
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquacorde View Post
Ayyyyy. :D Nice intro~ One thing tho, partner Pokémon for this club are chosen from the four listed under your chosen team in the post. So no ghosties, unfortunately.

So you've been kinda with Ruby all your life but you're affiliated with Aqua? What makes you like them better?
And I'm totally looking forward to some better teams and them being entertaining again. <3 They were certainly fun~
Alright ill go with my original choice of Carvhana. :p

And In ruby your "partner" team is Aqua. I liked them better because im a boat boy. :p I love the ocean and boats and such.

I think it would be cool as well to entertain the idea of "joining" the team or having the outfits available for purchase
Ghost type Trainer

FINALLY GOT A 3DS! 1650-3226-1535

www.ThatNismoKid.tumblr.com
www.youtube.com/0synysterboy0
  #6    
Old May 29th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post
Ooh, great CSS, Anna!

Username: Peitharchia.
Team: Magma.
Partner Pokémon: Numel.

How do you think Aqua and Magma will differ in Alpha and Omega, if at all?
I think that they might be introducing new executives (or semi-leaders, so to speak) like how they did with Team Rocket in HeartGold and SoulSilver. :) Alongside, I'd really like it if they gave them a new set of outfits, especially for Team Magma. Although I do like the group, their clothes look a little childish; could definitely use some improvements.
aw ty ;w; it was really quick tbh -v-; glad it looks okay~

So if they get an outfit redesign or alternative outfits, what kind of things would make it for you? Like what's the main issue you have with the current design lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascendashogun View Post
Alright ill go with my original choice of Carvhana. :p

And In ruby your "partner" team is Aqua. I liked them better because im a boat boy. :p I love the ocean and boats and such.

I think it would be cool as well to entertain the idea of "joining" the team or having the outfits available for purchase :)
Ah I suppose that makes sense. I kinda felt like I might have liked the team I saw more of/interacted with more but hey I started with Emerald so ???

I'd love love love to have the outfits available. I've always wanted to dress as an Aqua grunt because wow cute <333
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
  #7    
Old May 29th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Username: Sheep
Team: Aqua~
Partner Pokémon:
Anything Else: I'm shocked I hadn't seen this sooner. ^o^; Team Aqua and Magma are among some of my favorite villainous teams ever and I've always loved their designs. So excited for them making a return in OR/AS.

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
  #8    
Old May 30th, 2014, 08:25 AM
Dragon_Trainer_'s Avatar
Dragon_Trainer_
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: In the Darkness....
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Username: Dragon_Trainer_
Team: Team Magma!
Partner Pokémon: Poocheyana
Anything Else: I'd like to add something funny I saw on Google images

I think there will be no changes in the teams........ Not at all...... I love their styles.......!
Hello there! If you have a new hack you have made and you're not confident about it, come to me and I'll test it out for you! ROM hacking for the win!


By XVaporeon!

Do you think you have what it takes................?
Come join the Dragon Pokemon Club........

  #9    
Old May 30th, 2014, 01:04 PM
MIAU's Avatar
MIAU
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Camphrier Town
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Username: Miau
Team: Aqua
Partner Pokémon:
Anything Else: This looks like fun, so of course I'm joining! I only ever played Emerald a while back, it was a nuzlocke attempt on an emulator on my phone and I failed miserably. I remember having a Crobat named Sapphire -- hence my choice of Zubat as my partner. So while I'm not that familiar with RSE, I'm joining in anticipation of ORAS!

How do you think Aqua and Magma will differ in Alpha and Omega, if at all?

I don't know what I want to be different. They'll probably be pursuing the same goals as in RSE, since I think the games are going to be remakes, I think? Design-wise, I guess they could do with some touch ups, but not complete redesigns, because I like their outfits.
  #10    
Old May 30th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Ascendashogun's Avatar
Ascendashogun
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: AZ
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
This is starting to shape up nicely If you need any help running the group, idk how I can be of help but I will.
Ghost type Trainer

FINALLY GOT A 3DS! 1650-3226-1535

www.ThatNismoKid.tumblr.com
www.youtube.com/0synysterboy0
  #11    
Old May 30th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Dragalge's Avatar
Dragalge
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Username: Dragalge
Team: Magma
Partner Pokémon: Baltoy
Anything Else: Magma ftw. I've always been a Sapphire kind of guy, and I'm going for Alpha Sapphire in the next games, so Aqua has always been the bad guys in my eyes.
Make a wish~
  #12    
Old May 30th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
welcome to the club erryone <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Trainer_ View Post
Username: Dragon_Trainer_
Team: Team Magma!
Partner Pokémon: Poocheyana
Anything Else: I'd like to add something funny I saw on Google images

I think there will be no changes in the teams........ Not at all...... I love their styles.......!
dude how much would you bet that remakes have been planned since the beginning and the logos were designed with that in mind
~*~conspiracy~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
Username: Miau
Team: Aqua
Partner Pokémon:
Anything Else: This looks like fun, so of course I'm joining! I only ever played Emerald a while back, it was a nuzlocke attempt on an emulator on my phone and I failed miserably. I remember having a Crobat named Sapphire -- hence my choice of Zubat as my partner. So while I'm not that familiar with RSE, I'm joining in anticipation of ORAS!

How do you think Aqua and Magma will differ in Alpha and Omega, if at all?

I don't know what I want to be different. They'll probably be pursuing the same goals as in RSE, since I think the games are going to be remakes, I think? Design-wise, I guess they could do with some touch ups, but not complete redesigns, because I like their outfits.
yoooo nuzlockes are hard man. i'm doing one on ruby right now (cause i only ever played emerald and want to be able to compare) but i've lost two pokemon and i haven't even challenged roxanne yet -v-; what would you touch up about their designs? just kind of update the look of them or make some significant change?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascendashogun View Post
This is starting to shape up nicely :) If you need any help running the group, idk how I can be of help but I will.
ayy ty i'm totally open to anyone and everyone promoting the club, coming up with topics, presenting ideas for contests, making banners and that, whatever. got an idea, go ahead and toss it in for discussion <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
Username: Dragalge
Team: Magma
Partner Pokémon: Baltoy
Anything Else: Magma ftw. I've always been a Sapphire kind of guy, and I'm going for Alpha Sapphire in the next games, so Aqua has always been the bad guys in my eyes.
see that's something i never really experienced- having one of the teams be on your side. i only ever played emerald and i just was more attached to aqua, but i love them both a lot. they were always both equally misguided and in my way lmao
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
  #13    
Old May 31st, 2014, 01:17 AM
MIAU's Avatar
MIAU
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Camphrier Town
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquacorde View Post
yoooo nuzlockes are hard man. i'm doing one on ruby right now (cause i only ever played emerald and want to be able to compare) but i've lost two pokemon and i haven't even challenged roxanne yet -v-; what would you touch up about their designs? just kind of update the look of them or make some significant change?
Yeah, I can't remember where I got, I think it was past Norman, then I blacked out at some point. I just continued it as a semi-normal run, but I haven't gotten around to finish it. Good luck on your nuzlock on Ruby! And I wouldn't change much, they just need some polishing, you know? Last night I was listening to a villainous teams music compilation on youtube (link), and it showed all the designs side by side, and theirs look the most outdated (TR was using the HGSS art). Besides, I like the hoodies with the horns, and the pirate bandanas. And their outfits look less like a uniform that the others, and I like that too. It kinda fits with their crazy goals.

Oh, does the other team actually side with you in Ruby/Sapphire? Do they have a significant role in bringing down the villainous team of that version? I need to play some RS then!
  #14    
Old June 1st, 2014, 09:21 PM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
Yeah, I can't remember where I got, I think it was past Norman, then I blacked out at some point. I just continued it as a semi-normal run, but I haven't gotten around to finish it. Good luck on your nuzlock on Ruby! And I wouldn't change much, they just need some polishing, you know? Last night I was listening to a villainous teams music compilation on youtube (link), and it showed all the designs side by side, and theirs look the most outdated (TR was using the HGSS art). Besides, I like the hoodies with the horns, and the pirate bandanas. And their outfits look less like a uniform that the others, and I like that too. It kinda fits with their crazy goals.

Oh, does the other team actually side with you in Ruby/Sapphire? Do they have a significant role in bringing down the villainous team of that version? I need to play some RS then!
Yeah you right. But maybe that's just the art rather than the designs?

apparently they do? idk i don't think they have a huge hand in helping out but they do show up and are against the opposing team
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
  #15    
Old June 5th, 2014, 12:52 AM
Ascendashogun's Avatar
Ascendashogun
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: AZ
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
They help you out a lot. In Ruby youre helped by Aqua to get Groudon and defeat Magma vice versa for Sapphire. I believe Emerald theyre teamed up together...

Im playing through Y at the moment as the GBA player for GameCube is with my older brother.
Ghost type Trainer

FINALLY GOT A 3DS! 1650-3226-1535

www.ThatNismoKid.tumblr.com
www.youtube.com/0synysterboy0
  #16    
Old June 6th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Wait but what do you mean by "help"? Do they like, distract the other team while you do the important stuff? Do they battle with you? Tell you important info and give you stuff?
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
  #17    
Old June 7th, 2014, 03:04 PM
MIAU's Avatar
MIAU
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Camphrier Town
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Sooo, did you guys see the leaks? We got new outfits. This... is going to take a bit to sink in

https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/sta...07203243438080

Spoiler:


So in the red corner, we have Maxie, wearing tights and hipster glasses. Fat and short Tabitha. Tabitha, who looked so cool! And where is Courtney's awesome skirt?

And in the blue corner, it's Archie as Aquaman, along with Matt as the Hulk. But what I can't understand is, why in the world did they change Shelly's gorgeous red hair?
  #18    
Old June 7th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
I think the redesigns are pretty interesting. Like, I think there're too many extra frills and stuff, especially on Aqua. Their outfits are just so very busy! I wasn't wanting this much of a redesign. But it's interesting because like, the Aquas have much more of a Pacific Islander look to them all, don't they? And the Magmas look more like Flare than ever. idk they look cool but gosh.

Maxie's glasses are dumb what a nerd and he gave up his cool coat too aw. Tabitha let himself go wth. Almost all the Magmas were inspired by Brendan's dumb pant pants. The Aqua leaders look like they can inflate parts of their clothes just in case. I don't think Archie's wearing anything under that jacket lmao. Shelly's hair being gone is a shame but I don't mind the style she's got now. Aqua grunts def look more pirate-y than they used to and I'm all for it. Magma grunts covering even more of themselves up but hey at least they have like, shirts instead of half-mantles.

fyi imma criticise all i want and break it down but i do like and totally accept these designs lol
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
  #19    
Old June 13th, 2014, 12:52 AM
Ascendashogun's Avatar
Ascendashogun
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: AZ
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Haha that was a great read that was....


How about the mega evos?

Im digging swampert but im Sceptile till i die.
Ghost type Trainer

FINALLY GOT A 3DS! 1650-3226-1535

www.ThatNismoKid.tumblr.com
www.youtube.com/0synysterboy0
  #20    
Old June 15th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
I'm more focused on our teams in this club tbh. I'm hoping they diversify their Pokémon still. And I wonder how much they'll change in personality if their designs have changed this much?
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
  #21    
Old June 27th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Ascendashogun's Avatar
Ascendashogun
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: AZ
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
I think we all need to go back and do a good Ruby and Sapphire playthrough...
Ghost type Trainer

FINALLY GOT A 3DS! 1650-3226-1535

www.ThatNismoKid.tumblr.com
www.youtube.com/0synysterboy0
  #22    
Old June 27th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
I'm gonna get back to doing my Ruby Nuz run at some point but holy man I've been way too busy to do anything ;__;

Oh also I totally am making plans to create an ORAS Aqua Grunt cosplay and wear it on release day :D
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
  #23    
Old June 27th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Ascendashogun's Avatar
Ascendashogun
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: AZ
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
I'm gonna get back to doing my Ruby Nuz run at some point but holy man I've been way too busy to do anything ;__;

Oh also I totally am making plans to create an ORAS Aqua Grunt cosplay and wear it on release day :D
Haha I just set up my pirate shorts this morning. Now to find the shirt.
Ghost type Trainer

FINALLY GOT A 3DS! 1650-3226-1535

www.ThatNismoKid.tumblr.com
www.youtube.com/0synysterboy0
  #24    
Old June 29th, 2014, 12:56 AM
Absolus's Avatar
Absolus
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male
Username: Absolus
Team: Magma
Partner Pokémon:
Anything Else: Choosing a team was surprisingly difficult. Team Magma has my favourite grunts and admins, but team Aqua has my favourite boss D:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
Oh also I totally am making plans to create an ORAS Aqua Grunt cosplay and wear it on release day :D
Ooh, this is a good idea. I was already planning on doing a Magma grunt or an Archie cosplay to MCM Comic Con London in October, but with the releases shortly I may have a dual purpose for them :D


Challenges: Pokemon Emerald Monotype run (Completed) - 06/07/14
Pokemon Leaf Green Yellow Mono-Colour run (Badges 8/8 - Preparing for Pkmn League)


Avatar by: http://silvishinystar.deviantart.com/
  #25    
Old July 11th, 2014, 06:34 AM
spontaneouscombustion's Avatar
spontaneouscombustion
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Alabama, United States
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Username: Spontaneouscombustion
Team: Magma
Partner Pokemon: Zubat
Anything Else: I am a really huge fan of the Ruby and Sapphire games, and I'm overly excited about the new game remakes. I remember being about 7 or 8 years old when I got Pokemon Ruby, It was my very first Pokemon game I had ever played, Until it stopped working at least.

PM me if you add me as a friend
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:19 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.