Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2005 (03:33 PM).
Kurosaki

Okay, this will be a discussion thread for my latest RP "Tales of Oceana Town." Here, the members of this RP may discuss what to do next, or ask about anything that may take place in the future. You may also share your ideas on what you think could happen, ect.
Old March 16th, 2005 (03:44 PM).
Anacortes
absurdities..

I just have a question as to how the RP is going to end, does it have a specific ending or is it just going to go on until it dies?
Old March 16th, 2005 (03:49 PM).
Kurosaki

The RP will have an ending, since I'm planning a sequel, XD
Well, I'll very soon be introducing a small paranormal element to the RP, involving the shrine, and the dreams that my character has been having, as well as a condition Kristen has. Once we've dealt with the paranormal problem, it will be the end of Chapter 1 of the Tales of Oceana Town.
Old March 17th, 2005 (08:44 AM).
Shadowfaith
Destined for something more...

Nature: Relaxed
I have an itsy bisty, ickle question too. How escatly is everyone going to meat? I mean, my character hasent even made contact yet. I saw that some of the characters in the RP have already met, if I'm not mistaken.
Old March 17th, 2005 (08:47 AM).
Kurosaki

How you meet everyone is entirely up to you. It's not like most RPs where all of our characters are together 24/7, it's more like RL. If you want to meet someone, I'm just going to post, XD
Old March 17th, 2005 (08:52 AM).
Shadowfaith

Ah, so we really could spend the entire RP on our own, just looking after the kid and so on. There is no need for us to meat up what so ever...not that I'm saying that I wont...I'm just asking x_x
Old March 17th, 2005 (08:57 AM).
Kurosaki

No, we do all need to meet up at some point, since I have it planned so we'll all be involved in the paranormal part of the RP, which I'll get around to starting in a day or two. You need to meet up with at least one other RPer so everyone is somehow a formality when that time comes.
Old March 17th, 2005 (09:05 AM).
Shadowfaith

Righty oh, thats all I wanted to know. Thanks for clearing that up Dai! ...Now...what to write next....x_x *RPG block *
Old March 17th, 2005 (09:34 AM).
Kurosaki

Well, you could find my character lying on the ground for starters, and then introduce yourself or something? XD
Old March 17th, 2005 (09:38 AM).
Shadowfaith

...I could....but warif I don wanna *Pouts*....ok I was joking, no probs, Dai, Ill post a reply as soon as possible....I just have to wait a couple of more years for my Word document to load
Old March 17th, 2005 (09:43 AM).
Kurosaki

Word documents? Nevermind, I dont wanna know. >>;
Like I said, if anyone has any suggestions on what could happen later on, feel free to say.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links