The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2005 (03:45 PM).
Kurosaki

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Drawing Board, where you can give your RP ideas, and allow other members to help you improve them. I HIGHLY suggest using this thread if you're new to RPing, as we get a lot of spammy RPs from members who are new to the experience. So enjoy and discuss! XD
Old March 16th, 2005 (03:54 PM).
Anacortes
absurdities..

Okay, I have an idea that basically goes like this: There are a few people that believes that something in their everyday life that could not be avoided is haunting them, and they must find a way to avoid the spooks that they see and return to normal life. How do you all think of that?
Old March 16th, 2005 (03:58 PM).
imgonnakilllexie
I love lexie

Send a message via AIM to imgonnakilllexie Send a message via Yahoo to imgonnakilllexie
It sounds a little to short but with the idea, your on the right track!

SKATEBOARDING ROCKS!!!!
Old March 16th, 2005 (04:14 PM).
Cyber Link
Sexier than Raichu Master

I just had an idea about 5 minutes ago that I think is at least worth getting out there to see what everyone thinks.

How about clans? Like have a subforum for them. Let the top rpers make club type enviroments for new rpers to come an socialize, and get aquainted with the rules here. In the clan, the clan leader takes the newbie "under his wings" and show him or her the ropes. And help them become a better rper.

Yes I know this sounds like the Rp Academy. But I thought it would be better if the top rpers individually teach the newbies, instead of assigning people to teacher and student roles.

Anyway it was just a suggestion. If your interested, and have questions David, please pm me. But I have a feeling what you're going to say. But you've been known to surprise me before.

Paired with Legend

Follower of Jordan(100marios)

Thanks to the one and only Legend!

Vote Cyber Link for President

Current Rps Created by Cyber Link:

Old March 16th, 2005 (04:19 PM).
Flygon trainer
Poké-perfecto

Send a message via AIM to Flygon trainer Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Flygon trainer
I used to have a process like that calling it Rp toutoring, but it didn't go so well.

However, I am exploring the consept of a world much like ours where dragons once existed long ago but were banished from the human realm, but now, a few have found thier way into the human world and bringing the possibility of a dragon-human war. If anyone's interested, I'll put more thought into it, but until then...
Old March 16th, 2005 (04:26 PM).
Cyber Link
Sexier than Raichu Master

Originally Posted by Flygon trainer
I used to have a process like that calling it Rp toutoring, but it didn't go so well.

However, I am exploring the consept of a world much like ours where dragons once existed long ago but were banished from the human realm, but now, a few have found thier way into the human world and bringing the possibility of a dragon-human war. If anyone's interested, I'll put more thought into it, but until then...
Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what happens. It's very original. It's hard to be that nowadays...

Paired with Legend

Follower of Jordan(100marios)

Thanks to the one and only Legend!

Vote Cyber Link for President

Current Rps Created by Cyber Link:

Old March 16th, 2005 (07:59 PM).
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
I've been thinking recently, and came up with an idea. Not really came up with, as was more melded between one of my bouts for control of my mind and Rachel's RP, The Authors.

In it, we each portray ourselves, basically. Your normal kid, going through life. Except, well, one day, during school, one of our characters takes over our mind-space. Kinda like "The Real World." Kinda not, too.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old March 16th, 2005 (09:58 PM).
Flygon trainer
Poké-perfecto

Send a message via AIM to Flygon trainer Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Flygon trainer
So basicly you're saying that we're ourselves when suddenly our charecters take over our minds and we're suddenly acting like them instead of ourselves? Nice idea, I could see something happening with it...
Old March 16th, 2005 (11:16 PM).
Shiney
Sometimes, we come back!

Nature: Lonely
Yeah, you've got my intrest, but the question is, how would we fight them?
Old March 17th, 2005 (07:38 AM).
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
They call me..."Darkness"

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
Okay this Idea has been brewing in my head fer a while now, the idea is that the world is turning into like a large risk boad, there are a certain # of generals, (The number of Rpers) who own the entire of the world, pretty much they just duke it out for "World Domination. If anyone like the idea I might make it into a real Rp.

And Jake I like the basic idea to yours although I really dont understand whats happening in the Plot, just need a little more explaining that's all.
Old March 17th, 2005 (08:57 AM).
Esupio
Pokémon Master

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Esupio
aww I made this thread last night where did my thread go
Old March 17th, 2005 (09:32 AM).
Kurosaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazey boy
aww I made this thread last night where did my thread go
Eh? What are you talking about? This is the only one made, Oo
Or were you talking about a different thread? Oo
Old March 17th, 2005 (09:40 AM).
Sorano
幸福☆

Is anyone here familiar with the anime Futakoi~ Twin Girls~? O.O; I highly doubt anyone here does, but anyways. XD Its about the boy who moves back into a town that he had lived in since kindergarten. He moves back to because his father is going on a trip for two years. He stays with a friend of the family and two twin girls around the age of 7. They live at a shrine, where there are many graves. Legend has it that two twin girls fell in love with the same man, and turned into birds and flew away. ; This is known to be the reason why so many twins are born in this town, and why twin girls are most likely to fall in love with the same person. o.o Well, this is when all the trouble begins. About four pairs of twins develop a crush on Nozumo [[I think thats his name. O.o]].

David and I are trying to figure out a plot for this, so we can make an RP out of it. Any ideas~? XD

~Karli
Old March 17th, 2005 (10:50 AM).
Esupio
Pokémon Master

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Esupio
I made a thread the same as this and its gone I posted it at like 9pm so it was here before where did it go
Old March 17th, 2005 (10:58 AM).
Kurosaki

This was the only version of the thread made here, and I posted this one around 6, so I dunno. All I know is that I made this one, and this is the only one I can see. OO;;
Old March 17th, 2005 (12:08 PM).
Shadowfaith
Destined for something more...

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koinu-chan
Is anyone here familiar with the anime Futakoi~ Twin Girls~? O.O; I highly doubt anyone here does, but anyways. XD Its about the boy who moves back into a town that he had lived in since kindergarten. He moves back to because his father is going on a trip for two years. He stays with a friend of the family and two twin girls around the age of 7. They live at a shrine, where there are many graves. Legend has it that two twin girls fell in love with the same man, and turned into birds and flew away. ; This is known to be the reason why so many twins are born in this town, and why twin girls are most likely to fall in love with the same person. o.o Well, this is when all the trouble begins. About four pairs of twins develop a crush on Nozumo [[I think thats his name. O.o]].

David and I are trying to figure out a plot for this, so we can make an RP out of it. Any ideas~? XD

~Karli
Ah, well I actually think this to be quite a good idea and creative on top of that What I can suggest for a plot is that this man, Nozumo sends these girls on a quest to find something/someone or do something and the first to compleatet he quest wins his heart, or it could be a chain of quests, thats up to you, but thats what I can suggest for you
Old March 17th, 2005 (02:27 PM).
~Ozy~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koinu-chan

~Karli
Hmmm...I think it could do well as somewhat of a real-life RP, no quests or supernatural, just life. That's it.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old March 17th, 2005 (07:03 PM).
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
Awww, no one cares about my idea...
Old March 18th, 2005 (09:25 AM).
pokefan89
Tad Bolmont

Send a message via AIM to pokefan89 Send a message via Yahoo to pokefan89
Hey, sorry to change the subject, but I have an idea for a megaman RP and I want to know if anyone here likes megaman. If any of you people do, I will tell you all about my idea.

Come check out my first pokemon fan-fic, A New View. It's the first in a series of three stories.
Old March 18th, 2005 (03:38 PM).
Anacortes
absurdities..

What's megaman? o.0 I know I'm of the least help here. Just post your plot out and we'll give you a rating..or whatever.
Old March 19th, 2005 (06:38 AM).
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Alright I mentioned this earlier in this thread, but no one cared, so I'll try posting the full plot here this time and see what you guys think.

Plot: The world has been changed into a living "Risk" Board. (You do not have to know how to play "Risk " to participate.) There are somewhere from 6-10 dictators fighting for world domination. All the fighting has made it so that the world has no cannons, no missles, no heavy artilery, only militia and guns. There are 7 continents, and your goal to rule them all. You have 100 armys at your disposial. You want to rule the world, go about it however you wish.

So just tell me what you think give me a plot rating anything like that ya know!
Old March 19th, 2005 (06:40 AM).
~Ozy~

I've seen ideas like this succeed. More often, I've seen them fail, often miserably. I wouldn't reccomend it. Sorry, man.

Old March 19th, 2005 (06:46 AM).
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Oh alright man, thanks fer the input.
Old March 20th, 2005 (12:21 PM).
~Ozy~

Alright, I have a new idea...Well, not really new, it's been tried and true since the beginning of role-play. Sort've. It's your classical fantasy setup, angels versus demons, with humanity in a mythical alternate universe as their pawns. Full angels and demons will be unplayable, but half-demons or half-angels are fair game. I wanted to start this to use a newer character of mine (yes, I am really really selfish like that), and I wanted to gauge general reaction.

Old March 21st, 2005 (03:33 AM).
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Basic Alternate realitys with the whole nine yards, are always fun, but I think to arrouse interest and to make it so that it isn't like the same old same old setup you'll have to have a great plot twist. If you can pull that off it'll be great I believe.

Sponsored Links