Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi

Advertise here
Okay..do any of you remember awhile back when I made an rp called Good vs. Evil? I'm thinking of putting it back up again except in a dragon-infested universe! If you haven't heard about it...here's a quick plot!

There's a world where there are 2 schools(a school for evil and a school for good) Witches are the ones that create life these days and they can be anything(angels,fairies,demons,half animal,etc.) So...the witches are planning to use dragons as slaves and make them destroy the earth..It's up to your made up character to go through school and fight!
Old March 26th, 2005, 11:55 AM
~Dark Angel~
I'm so lonely...

Well, I started that RP based on the book I'm reading. I hope people wanna join. T_T I think I made it too long. Heh heh...
Changed my name to Kitty-Kat!
Old March 26th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
So...you did it already? Is that what you're saying?
Old March 26th, 2005, 12:08 PM
~Dark Angel~
I'm so lonely...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trap-door57
So...you did it already? Is that what you're saying?
I mean I have up all the information and stuff so people can join. And I hope they do. Jared said it was really good and if I didn't post it on PC he was gonna copy and paste it form WoRP to here. But the worst part is not even my best friend here will join it! T_T
Old March 26th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Logmon1
The one of many...

I want to do a Godzilla rpg. But I have no idea what to do.
http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/2/Vote_me.PNG
^ Yep, I'm runnen!

Oh and one more thing, JOIN SPRITING ZONE!
Signature edited - banner too wide
Old March 26th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dark Angel~
I mean I have up all the information and stuff so people can join. And I hope they do. Jared said it was really good and if I didn't post it on PC he was gonna copy and paste it form WoRP to here. But the worst part is not even my best friend here will join it! T_T
Who's your best friend? ...I could join it!

Oh! And Logmon.....A Godzilla rp,huh? ....You have any idea for a plot?
Old March 26th, 2005, 04:28 PM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Okay, sounding-board time. *laughs* You'll see why I thought that amusing in a sec.

Okay, i've been thinking of starting an RP based (very loosely) off of Gravitation. Moreover, it's just a music buisness RP in general. You can play a musician (in a band if you set it up with other participants via PM, or solo artist otherwise), a producer, or a manager. Kinda a road to stardom kinda thing. Anyone intrested?
Eternally devoted and wed to my darling pet, Nagoyaka Aikouka.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old March 26th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Chrono Cr@cker
Advanced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Adamant Dodger
Okay, sounding-board time. *laughs* You'll see why I thought that amusing in a sec.

Okay, i've been thinking of starting an RP based (very loosely) off of Gravitation. Moreover, it's just a music buisness RP in general. You can play a musician (in a band if you set it up with other participants via PM, or solo artist otherwise), a producer, or a manager. Kinda a road to stardom kinda thing. Anyone intrested?
TAD, no offense meant but this sounds a bit too simple and well drab. As said, I was just giving my personal opinion and absolutely no offense meant to you or anybody else.

Anyway, I'm planning on starting an Advance-Gen RPG, based slightly on Terminator where Robots take over the world, any suggestions or ideas.

~ CC
Old March 27th, 2005, 06:23 AM
~Dark Angel~
I'm so lonely...

Quote:
Who's your best friend? ...I could join it!
Then join and you'll be my new best friend! XD

And TAD, I thought you were on a RP Hai-... something-or-other.
Old March 27th, 2005, 06:38 AM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono Cr@cker
TAD, no offense meant but this sounds a bit too simple and well drab. As said, I was just giving my personal opinion and absolutely no offense meant to you or anybody else.

~ CC
None taken whatsoever. Comments are always appreciated.

As for my RP hiatus, just because I'm not as active in the RP forums as before doesn't mean that my mind has stopped bombarding me with ideas for RPs.
Eternally devoted and wed to my darling pet, Nagoyaka Aikouka.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old March 27th, 2005, 02:52 PM
~Dark Angel~
I'm so lonely...

Quote:
As for my RP hiatus, just because I'm not as active in the RP forums as before doesn't mean that my mind has stopped bombarding me with ideas for RPs.
Whatever you say. And I thought you didn't wanna join my Duel of the Djinni RP, you said you didn't like it. o.O
Old March 27th, 2005, 03:04 PM
justokre
Open your eyes.

Send a message via AIM to justokre Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to justokre Send a message via Yahoo to justokre Send a message via Skype™ to justokre
I've got an idea for an RP series about a mercenary guild, where plenty of chars can go to learn new skills, and take on missions. An inter-planetary, inter-dimensional guild. But we'll stick to strictly fantasy, unless someone BEGS to go to a world with guns or something. I'll be controlling the guildmaster, Justokre, and maybe one of the mercenaries. Sound ok?
I'm that guy that got the 1,000,000th post. Woo for me. =) Anyways... I should have a good sig up... eventually...
FC: 1461 5889 0907
Old March 27th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dark Angel~
Then join and you'll be my new best friend! XD

And TAD, I thought you were on a RP Hai-... something-or-other.
....Okay...where did you post about it? I'd love to join!
Old March 27th, 2005, 04:10 PM
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
They call me..."Darkness"

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
Quote:

Sounds extremely interesting, I'd definately be intersted if you made it!!!
dont you hate how you leave something that was once so great. but once you return. its nothing...
Old March 27th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Quote:

If you put a little more of a plot into it..sure you bet I would join! ...But,for every rp,you need a plot and just playing as a dude who plays in band could get a little...boring...
Old March 27th, 2005, 04:59 PM
~Dark Angel~
I'm so lonely...

Quote:
....Okay...where did you post about it? I'd love to join!
What do you mean? I posted it in the Other Roleplay section if that's what you're asking.
Old March 27th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Okay! Is is called "Good vs. Evil" or something else?
Old March 27th, 2005, 05:11 PM
~Dark Angel~
I'm so lonely...

Quote:
Okay! Is is called "Good vs. Evil" or something else?
Mine? Mine is Duel of the Djinni, but I can see you already posted in it.
Old March 27th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Yep! Sure did! Thanx for your help!XD
Old March 27th, 2005, 08:38 PM
O
Your Mom

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O
I gave up on the Digimon Idea... I think that it would be a good thing to write about though... I want to do a Megaman RP, but there's no real plot to it.

EDIT- A Final Fantasy RP... Hehe

Final Fantasy - The Origin
Four Light Warriors appear among the people, each carrying an Orb. Two thousand years ago, the Orbs shined with Light. Now, only darkness....

You will be the Light Warriors. You will save the Earth. You will triumph and whatever, You will defeat bosses, I don't care. It will follow closely off Final Fantasy, but with occasional plot twists. 3 More people can join... So Boo.

Requirements- Have SOME knowledge about the original Final Fantasy, (either on NES, PSX, WS or GBA)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Decription-
Personality-
Class-
Other-

Classes are
Fighter
Monk/Black belt
Thief
Red Mage
White Mage
Black Mage
O

Last edited by O; March 27th, 2005 at 08:57 PM.
Old March 28th, 2005, 03:37 AM
ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
They call me..."Darkness"

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
Okay guys, I"m looking for some help on an Idea, I"m looking for something supernatural... kinda like mysterious dissapearances, or something freaky like that, although my mind draws a blank every time I brainstorm ideas for it... Anyone?
dont you hate how you leave something that was once so great. but once you return. its nothing...
Old March 28th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Shadowfaith
Destined for something more...

Nature: Relaxed
Well, I attempted a Ghost like RP a few months ago, you could try something along the lines of that if you like.

Perhaps strange disaperences of people at night and no sign of blood or corpses, just strangely disapeared.

Then the characters could be the few who can see such beings and begin to track them and try to rid them of the world. Of course the rest would be up to you, I dont want to just give you my old RP, XD
Old March 28th, 2005, 01:18 PM
justokre
Open your eyes.

Send a message via AIM to justokre Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to justokre Send a message via Yahoo to justokre Send a message via Skype™ to justokre
Lets start the RP with a char (or two?) dying in a tragic accident. Then the people controlling them could control them as ghosts, and the other people with new chars could come and get haunted or whatever. Eh? Eh?
I'm that guy that got the 1,000,000th post. Woo for me. =) Anyways... I should have a good sig up... eventually...
FC: 1461 5889 0907
Old March 28th, 2005, 03:29 PM
愛Forgotten Angel愛
~*~Wind Swept~*~

Location: Fields of Paper Flowers and Candy Clouds of Lullaby
I've been thinking about making an RP sort of like IronClaw (if anyones heard of it). Basically, you can be an animal, but you're usually in a human stance. There are four houses, Bisclarvet (wolves), Aviordupois (horses), Doloreaux (boars and pigs), and Midrapes (monkeys and apes), which are at war. You don't have to be the animal listed that runs the house, and if I get this up I'll include what animals you can be. There are also some carrers you can choose. Anyway, you either are in the army or end up being drafted into it. You resent war, and seek a way to end it, as some others. You met up with them in a secret meeting and begin trying to stop a war that has been going on for hundreds of years.

Any comments are welcome...
Happily paired with Kratos!

Last edited by 愛Forgotten Angel愛; March 30th, 2005 at 10:46 AM.
Old March 28th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

I'm thinking of doing an rp of Tsubasa...I'm not sure if I should do a plot yet cause I don't know how many are interested in Tsubasa
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here