Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page The Drawing Board (Idea Discussion)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old March 28th, 2005 (04:00 PM).
~*~Wind Swept~*~
Team Unova

Location: Fields of Paper Flowers and Candy Clouds of Lullaby
What's Tsubasa? I've heard the name, but I have no idea what it actually is. I'll probably like it, if I find out what it is...
Old March 28th, 2005 (04:02 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~
Team Johto

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
Oh! Tsubasa is about Sakura and Syorian when they're older.Sakura becomes a princess with weird powers and so she loses her wings of memory one day and Syorian has to get them back.
Old March 28th, 2005 (07:40 PM).
~*~Wind Swept~*~
Team Unova

Location: Fields of Paper Flowers and Candy Clouds of Lullaby
Oooo! It sounds really cool! If you make an RP on it I'd definatly join!
Old March 29th, 2005 (07:22 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~
Team Johto

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
Awright! ..I'm still thinking of a plot though...
Old March 30th, 2005 (06:40 PM).
Sometimes, we come back!
Team Kalos

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
In the world of medieval times, Vampires and werewolves are real. All too real. They both are not always evil, yet as a whole they each represent dangers to humanity. They have gathered, forming clans, and societies as their numbers grew, though many stuck to isolation. Most vampires look upon humans as food, as do most werewolves, though they look upon each other with great distaste. There have been many skirmishes between vampires and werewolves, even a few minor battles. But an open war would leave them too vulnerable to the humans.

However, as the human mages, vampire warlocks, and werewolf spies gathered information of the arcane, they made a startling discovery. An ancient race of humans had been able to seal off a section of the earth, which was accessible only by strong magic. A great deal of research revealed that hidden here were many treasures, and weapons. Among them, was a tool that could destroy a specific race of people.

This was amazing news to all three factions. The vampires wished to destroy their blood nemesis, the werewolves, in order to minimize the resistance to their workings. The werewolves wished to slay all of the vampires, so that there would be none to truly interfere with their prey. An elite faction of humans, the Hunters, wish to rid the world of these abominations, once and for all.

As the human mages began preparing the magic required to create such a gate to transport a team of the best hunters into the sealed off area, the greatest vampire warlocks began draining the energy of every source they could find, pulling the energy together to warp some of their greatest fighters to the same area. The werewolves were immediately on the prowl, and kidnapped several human mages of equal skill to create the gate for their greatest pack leaders to go in search of the item.

The story starts out with us, among the group sent to this area, completely intent on our cause to destroy those who would destroy us. Before I give the form, theres going to be a description of each faction.

Vampires
Known for their skill at trickery and deceit, vampires are foes never to be underestimated. They live secluded in dark ness, the great vampire clans forming into one, in the need of preserving their species. Vampires are quicker, and stronger than normal humans, but have no innate resistance to sunlight. They burn in less than a minute under the cruel light of day. They feast upon the blood of others to heal themselves, though they require no true sustenance. They spread vampirism through their bites, though it does not always take in the subject. There is no way to tell whether a person is a vampire or not, at least not without the aid of hunter magic, without getting them out into direct sunlight.

Werewolves
The true beasts of the night. Contrary to popular belief, they do not transform at the full moon, but have control over their form to change at will. With startling agility, strength, and cunning, saying that they are swift death with claws and fangs is not an exaggeration. Werewolves suffer from bloodlust, but most skilled werewolves can control it. Silver weapons however, are surprisingly effective against their flesh. Since they can transform at will, there is almost no way to tell a werewolf in human form from a normal person, besides hunter magic, but they are unable to communicate with speech to anything but other werewolves in their beast form, and are no better than regular humans when they arent. Lycanthropy is spread through their claws and their fangs, but its not all that common that a victim will become a werewolf.

Hunters
The best of the best. Hunters, humans trained from birth to slay the abominations are trained in almost every field of combat. Their weapons and armor are enchanted with bane-rituals to make it powerful against both vampires and werewolves, and so that they can neither steal nor use it. Enchantments cast upon their bodies as they grey makes them physically competent against the abominations, so they are practically equal with either faction. They supposedly have a cure for the diseases that cause vampirism and lycanthropy, but only if it is used before it sets in.

I kind of need an RP title, and some comments on the plot. I'm amazed at how fast I made this (about an hour) From scratch, so I'm a bit nervouse about going ahead and posting it. ;
Old March 30th, 2005 (07:21 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~
Team Johto

Wow! You really put alot into that! I know a good share who are into that stuff...so if I told them..they'd be happy to join it!
Old April 4th, 2005 (02:12 PM).
They call me..."Darkness"
Team Unova

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
You posted that a few days ago, so I dunn if you've posted that in Other RP yet...
Old April 16th, 2005 (02:26 PM).
Tad Bolmont
Team Sinnoh

Send a message via AIM to pokefan89 Send a message via Yahoo to pokefan89
hey, everyone, i want an opinion on an idea I've come up with. All I have is a title and an idea. Okay, here goes:

Two Paths, One Destiny
now, it involves three groups of maigic users, two supposedly good and one supposedly bad. A few members of the "good" groups find out the true intentions of the groups' leaders and then set about showing the world who the real good guys are.

please be honest, everyone, I want to refine this greatly, and if anyone has knows how to make this into a workable plot please, I beg you, let me know. Thanks for your time, everyone.

Come check out my first pokemon fan-fic, A New View. It's the first in a series of three stories.
Old April 17th, 2005 (02:31 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~
Team Johto

Hmm..not bad,not bad...
Here's an idea that's based off Chobits

Title: A more advanced persocom (revival)

Plot: It takes place even more in the future. Persocoms are still the latest thing...but they've changed. They are now programmed to have powers. Dita and Zima are programmed to shut all of them down cause they don't believe it to be right. So basically,Dita and Zima are the enemies..(but you can make your own though..)
Old April 19th, 2005 (08:08 AM).
Tad Bolmont
Team Sinnoh

Send a message via AIM to pokefan89 Send a message via Yahoo to pokefan89
what is chobits?

and any suggestions about how to make it better?

Come check out my first pokemon fan-fic, A New View. It's the first in a series of three stories.
Old April 20th, 2005 (01:06 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~
Team Johto

1. Chobits is a manga from the creators of Cardcaptor Sakura...it's about a poor gut named Hideki living in a world with persocoms(computers that look like humans) He finds one in the trash...and they live happily ever after.. (that's the summery..)

2. ...Make it a little more understandable! In ways..it's sorta confusing..
Old April 20th, 2005 (02:26 PM). Edited April 21st, 2005 by Rageman.
Team Unova

Nature: Bold
title:Neo-Risers: Dark Ara
~story~
Loshinu is a warrior which came to live in his old home, a hut in japan which has a strange portal inside.He jumps in the portal, and is trans ported to the world of demons, the Dark ara in japan.He slays alot of neo-risers, until he meets up with a neo-riser named Ryoqotsi, only to later meet up with mokoshin, the bull neo-riser.save the dark ara from Ryoqotsi, and retreve the sacred Flare Orb.Also, retrive the unpossesed
Old April 21st, 2005 (04:48 AM).
Nan eojaragoooo~
Team Johto

okay...It sounds like Inuyasha in a way...and it seems to be only for this one character...
Old April 22nd, 2005 (02:17 PM). Edited April 22nd, 2005 by Colette_The_Chosen.
Team Sinnoh

Okay, Howdy-Doody and all that other stuff...

On Topic: I... kinda filled out a little form I use to start a RPG, and the one thing I need is a way to peice it all together. (Hope you read the book!)

Name of RPG: (Can be edited) Blindness of Watership Down
Book based on: Watership Down and Tales From Watership Down by Richard Adams
Major plot Idea: When the White Blindness strikes the Watership Rabbits, they scramble and must find another Warren--Without infecting any other rabbits. Do do so, they must kill the infected rabbits (Which include Bigwig and Hyzenthay) to prevent spreading the desiese(sp). Then they find a warren of rabbits who cannot be harmed by the White Blindness. With help from Kehaar, the rabbits from Watership and the also-infected Efrafans form a new warren and interbreed with these so-called 'Frith's Rabbits'
Setting: Watership Down, Efrafa, surronding area and the warren of the 'Frith's Rabbits'
Old April 23rd, 2005 (06:12 AM).
Team Unova

Send a message via AIM to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 Send a message via Yahoo to ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
I"m looking for a new Fantasy Rp to join, to try out my new Elven Druid... Anyone thinking of starting one?
Old April 23rd, 2005 (06:56 AM).
Shirley Huge Chest
Team Kalos

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Kitty-Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kitty-Kat Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty-Kat Send a message via Skype™ to Kitty-Kat
I've been thinking about doing a Fullmetal Alchemist/Teen Titans RP.

Ed and Al have found out a new sort of alchemy: time travel. While testing out this new spell, they take themselves and a group of other alchemists into the future, to a town called Jump City (where the Teen Titans live for anyone who doesn't know).

Any members of the RP could play as an alchemist or State Alchemist from FMA (are there more positions from FMA that anyone could play?) or a Teen Titan, neutral character with super powers, weapons, or skills, or a bad-guy from Teen Titans.

It's based on a FanFic I'm writing, called Titanic Alchemy (terrible name, lol) Anyone think it would be a good RP? My friend TAD said he would join it.

I was gone, I came back.
Old April 23rd, 2005 (02:26 PM).
Team Unova

I myself would join it, I'm with TAD it sound like a good fusion idea, although I know very little about, Full-metal Alcomest... XD
Old April 23rd, 2005 (03:06 PM).
Shirley Huge Chest
Team Kalos

Send a message via AIM to Kitty-Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kitty-Kat Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty-Kat Send a message via Skype™ to Kitty-Kat
I just bought the first two DVDs of FMA, when we're both at the house you can watch them with me. =3

I was gone, I came back.
Old April 25th, 2005 (02:46 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~
Team Johto

OMG! So awsome! I would SO join it! MAKE IT! It sounds really cool!!! XD
Old April 25th, 2005 (02:53 PM).
Avvy made by luis_LR8
Team Hoenn

Location: Why didn't ya just ask? NEWay, go across the street, up two...
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Nightingale~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Nightingale~
Yes, please make it, I've been dying to join a FMA RP! But sadly, when I joined there was already one started without me... I would join yours in half a heartbeat though! Please make it, that or I'd have to post it for you... J/k, but I still want you to make it. You'd have three members in no time!
Till then I walk alone"

Paired with: No one
You don't have to tell me that I'm crazy, I already know that
Quick, click here! Come on! Hurry! You have to see this!
Adopted:

From Moonlight Dreams ~thankies!~
~Her name is Iggy!~
~My Igneosaur evolved into Ingitasaur!~

Green Day Statement:
1) Green Day IS Punk
2)I am a Billiest/Fan & Greendayist/Fan! (Billie mostest!! )
If you agree with this, put this in your sig!

Eliana has declared me PC's Second Official Billie Joe FanGirl!
Don't believe me? Just ask her!

Old April 25th, 2005 (02:55 PM).
ジョン
Team Hoenn

Send a message via AIM to Forgotten_hope
Quote originally posted by Kitty-Kat:
I've been thinking about doing a Fullmetal Alchemist/Teen Titans RP.

Ed and Al have found out a new sort of alchemy: time travel. While testing out this new spell, they take themselves and a group of other alchemists into the future, to a town called Jump City (where the Teen Titans live for anyone who doesn't know).

Any members of the RP could play as an alchemist or State Alchemist from FMA (are there more positions from FMA that anyone could play?) or a Teen Titan, neutral character with super powers, weapons, or skills, or a bad-guy from Teen Titans.

It's based on a FanFic I'm writing, called Titanic Alchemy (terrible name, lol) Anyone think it would be a good RP? My friend TAD said he would join it.
omg if you make this i will join in a second
Old April 25th, 2005 (03:01 PM).
Shirley Huge Chest
Team Kalos

*blinks* Lol, guess I'm making the RP then. Though I have no idea what to call it, I guess I'll just go with Titanic Alchemy.

I was gone, I came back.
Old April 25th, 2005 (03:04 PM).
Avvy made by luis_LR8
Team Hoenn

Location: Why didn't ya just ask? NEWay, go across the street, up two...
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Nightingale~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Nightingale~
Hey, any title is better than none ^_~
Till then I walk alone"

Paired with: No one
You don't have to tell me that I'm crazy, I already know that
Quick, click here! Come on! Hurry! You have to see this!
Adopted:

From Moonlight Dreams ~thankies!~
~Her name is Iggy!~
~My Igneosaur evolved into Ingitasaur!~

Green Day Statement:
1) Green Day IS Punk
2)I am a Billiest/Fan & Greendayist/Fan! (Billie mostest!! )
If you agree with this, put this in your sig!

Eliana has declared me PC's Second Official Billie Joe FanGirl!
Don't believe me? Just ask her!

Old April 25th, 2005 (04:57 PM).
Nan eojaragoooo~
Team Johto

Yup! *joined it* Yay! Look how many peps there are already!! XD
Old April 26th, 2005 (04:06 AM).
In my mind's eye, I see You...
Team Unova

Nature: Calm
I'm trying to toss up a few ideas. But mine aren't working out too well...

- KJ-52

Save yourself a few seconds. Call me Josh
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links