• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I went and recorded a video the other day on the server, to give anyone who wants to watch a glimpse into what I've built (and some of the other stuff around the server too). Here it is, for anyone interested. =)

You've got a pretty nice voice - not winy or nasally like a lot of Let's Players. Gotta ask though: what's up with the black bar on the bottom of the screen?

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
You've got a pretty nice voice - not winy or nasally like a lot of Let's Players. Gotta ask though: what's up with the black bar on the bottom of the screen?

It's because I record in windowed mode, but I actually kind of like it since it perfect allows room for the name of the video and youtube controls if you accidentally bump your mouse (so you don't miss anything). I could easily remove it if it bothers people.

Years
So I just bought Minecraft today, partly because of welsknight's video. I've only played Minecraft on the Xbox version, and that was when it was first released, so I don't have too much experience with the game. Bear with me. Let me take a while to get into the swing of things and I'll join the server when I feel like I won't accidentally destroy everything. IGN is whitemage18.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
So I just bought Minecraft today, partly because of welsknight's video. I've only played Minecraft on the Xbox version, and that was when it was first released, so I don't have too much experience with the game. Bear with me. Let me take a while to get into the swing of things and I'll join the server when I feel like I won't accidentally destroy everything. IGN is whitemage18.

Whitelisted! Enjoy the server whenever you're ready!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years

This makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
The Gauntlet event is STILL available to do, folks. It's a permanent addition for the server. So anytime you want to give it a shot and see me online, just ask! Otherwise post here that you'd like to attempt it!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
OMG Who built a house over Lake Leijuno? It isn't actually supposed to be built on since me and Juno are planning to make a nature reserve there, with a fishing dock and such :O And is it just me or does Lake Leijuno seems a lot smaller than I have remembered :(

Also guys, if you have suggestions with names for roads, you can suggest them here! Also, if you want a specific block for the road signs, instead of the andesite + stone brick, just tell them here and what area encompasses it. :3 For example, instead of the andesite + stone bricks, we used spruce wood for Spruce Heights :)

Also, do you like the stairs as arrows like it was in Verdanturf? Or remove them and just have the signs?

On Operation Pathfinder, I have started to do the road along the Community Tower, and making a road that connects Matt's house to the spawn.

Years
OMG Who built a house over Lake Leijuno? It isn't actually supposed to be built on since me and Juno are planning to make a nature reserve there, with a fishing dock and such :O And is it just me or does Lake Leijuno seems a lot smaller than I have remembered :(

D: Gaaahh sorry that was me. I just tore it down, so you can have it back. Never knew about the nature reserve. And the lake is now about the same size as it was when I started building there, except it's a tiny bit more shallow since there was a cave underneath it that I sealed off. Again, sorry!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
By popular demand, here's another episode from the server. Enjoy!

18:40 - "El Heroe's...enforcer?"

Please tell me for the love of god you were going to call him the b-word, because that's what I was getting at when you paused and I was honestly going to lose it if you did say that hahaha xD

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
18:40 - "El Heroe's...enforcer?"

Please tell me for the love of god you were going to call him the b-word, because that's what I was getting at when you paused and I was honestly going to lose it if you did say that hahaha xD

Yup, I was definitely going there. Then I remembered my goal to be a family-friendly channel. :P

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Yup, I was definitely going there. Then I remembered my goal to be a family-friendly channel. :P

If you want a future video, you should run through The Gauntlet that Klippy created. I think it would be long enough in which you could create a "mini-episode" of sorts, as well as highlight one of the many events that the server will be having.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
If you want a future video, you should run through The Gauntlet that Klippy created. I think it would be long enough in which you could create a "mini-episode" of sorts, as well as highlight one of the many events that the server will be having.

I actually tried last night, but I was lagging pretty badly. It would have made the video pretty painful to watch. I'll try again if the lag is better.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
It was fun being part of the video...until lag ruined it. :P

Banning you right this instant! :)

Also, you totally were going into my awesome crypt and then the zombies attacked you and you forgot that you were going into it. SO DISAPPOINTING.

Last edited:

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
It was fun being part of the video...until lag ruined it. :P

Banning you right this instant! :)

Also, you totally were going into my awesome crypt and then the zombies attacked you and you forgot that you were going into it. SO DISAPPOINTING.

I KNOW! I watched the video afterwards and I was like, "Oh look! An example of being easily distracted in action!" lol

But I explored it before I ran the Gauntlet and it was pretty cool. Might find a way to fit it into a video if I turn this into its own series.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I KNOW! I watched the video afterwards and I was like, "Oh look! An example of being easily distracted in action!" lol

But I explored it before I ran the Gauntlet and it was pretty cool. Might find a way to fit it into a video if I turn this into its own series.

I think it'd be a great series. Maybe, once you get it going more, add more interaction with the other server members and it'd be even better. When you've been recording, the server is dead. :P I know when I watch other LPers do Minecraft, I always enjoy seeing the other server members running about.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
I think it'd be a great series. Maybe, once you get it going more, add more interaction with the other server members and it'd be even better. When you've been recording, the server is dead. :P I know when I watch other LPers do Minecraft, I always enjoy seeing the other server members running about.

That's part of the issue, I have weird schedules. Not to mention trying to juggle too many series at once can be difficult. With that said, I'm strongly considering it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Wobbu just beat the Tier 2 Gauntlet! Congrats, man! You earned it! Not only was he ONE heart from death on multiple occasions, but he was nearly knocked to his doom on Level 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back