The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Old March 30th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Murpheos
Fists of Flame!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Murpheos
We abandoned the points system, so yeah, its easy now

Celebi

'I have realised the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevant. It was what you do with the gift of life, that determnes who you are.' Mewtwo, Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

'I know you can read my thoughts boy: Nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum.' Homer Simpsons, The Simpsons

'Tell my tales to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest is silence.' Dinobot, Beast Wars

'Well, I guess this is the time where I say something profound.........Nothing comes to mind, let's do it.' Colonel Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG1

'You expect me to pay to be on this filthy machine? Have you the brain worms?!!' Zim, Invader Zim
Old March 31st, 2005, 02:21 PM
RisenWolf
The Dark Umbreon

RisenWolf
The Dark Espeon!

My Pokemon Adoptibles

My Favoritez!

My Eggs!

Thanx Armadillo

From Others:

Freaky Looking But Thanx
Old March 31st, 2005, 03:34 PM
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Oh, well...

Unown
Old April 1st, 2005, 04:23 AM
Murpheos
Fists of Flame!

Noctowl

DOUBLE SCORE! oh wait, we are not doing the scores anymore, oh well

'I have realised the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevant. It was what you do with the gift of life, that determnes who you are.' Mewtwo, Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

'I know you can read my thoughts boy: Nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum, nyum.' Homer Simpsons, The Simpsons

'Tell my tales to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest is silence.' Dinobot, Beast Wars

'Well, I guess this is the time where I say something profound.........Nothing comes to mind, let's do it.' Colonel Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG1

'You expect me to pay to be on this filthy machine? Have you the brain worms?!!' Zim, Invader Zim
Old April 1st, 2005, 10:54 AM
G-Klav
Meh, what should this here say

What's happened here? oO

The last two letters should be found in the next Pokmon's name somewhere, otherwise this is rather pointless...
You can't just take two letters from anywhere in the name, that's against the rules - which we didn't abandon.

Wailord
Thank you.

A high percentage of the world are Christians. If you are a part of this, copy and paste this into your signature.
Old April 1st, 2005, 01:05 PM
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Yeah, NoctoWl...there's the letters.

Charmander.
Old April 1st, 2005, 10:01 PM
Murpheos
Fists of Flame!

Chinchou

I was just being a smart-aleck

Old April 2nd, 2005, 11:17 AM
Forci Stikane

Hmm......indeed.

Houndour
Old April 2nd, 2005, 12:21 PM
Murpheos
Fists of Flame!

Ursaring, growls for honey

Old April 2nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
G-Klav

Koffing

Well, that's the best I could come up with XD
Thank you.

A high percentage of the world are Christians. If you are a part of this, copy and paste this into your signature.
Old April 2nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
Forci Stikane

Granbull growls for fun.

--Try Harder--
Old April 2nd, 2005, 10:48 PM
Murpheos
Fists of Flame!

Illumise

This one should be easy

Old April 3rd, 2005, 02:24 AM
Ash_Pokemaster
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ash_Pokemaster
Charmeleon
Yu nice game!
Old April 4th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AshPokemaster~
Charmeleon
Yu nice game!
You're supposed to use the last two letters from the previous pokemon's name. That pokemon was Illumise, so the letters you have to use are "se."

Well, I'll go with Chansey, because I already said Seviper a while ago I think, lol. Your letters are now "ey".

Old April 7th, 2005, 11:17 AM
G-Klav

I go with Beautifly, mostly because I don't like Sableye that much :/
Thank you.

Old April 14th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Dream Illusionist
//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//

Location: In order to be here, I need to be in front of a PC, no?
I'll go with Cradily

~Currently under renovations~

Last edited by Dream Illusionist; April 14th, 2005 at 06:32 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links