• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

NecrumWarrior Plays Stuff

What should I LP first?

• Wasteland (1988)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke Nukem 3D (1996)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Eldritch (2013)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Penumbra: Overture (2007)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sid Meier's Pirates (2004)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
This thread will be where I post all my cool Let's Play videos. I go by NecrumWarrior on Youtube, so follow me if you like, I don't really have any yet. Here's a preview of things to come:

The video ends abruptly because the test failed. But I can solve the issue quite easily where I plan to actually record. This video is actually unlisted, so you will be the first to see it.

^Me beating The Tank Challenge, Audio didn't upload for some reason idk.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I received a lot of games through Steam this Holiday season, and want to Lets Play all of them! But I don't know which one to start with! So vote, my Pokecommunity friend! Vote for your lives on what will be the first game I ever Let's Play!

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
My first Let's Play video is now up! In it, I play the first floor of the first dungeon in Eldritch! You can find it below:

And as an added treat, here's the first episode of Duke Nukem, which won't be public til tomorrow:

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Episode 2 of Eldritch is now live! Watch me fail repeatedly on the first dungeon, yeah!

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Here's an extra long episode of Penumbra: Overture! I got lost and made it long because I didn't want to just post a video where I made almost no progress. I still didn't get too far, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back