The Pok√©Community Forums  

Go Back   The Pok√©Community Forums > Pok√©mon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old December 27th, 2003, 10:47 AM
MidnightScott
Dark Trainer

Send a message via AIM to MidnightScott Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MidnightScott Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightScott
Hey,

If you need help with your games, send me an email requesting Pokemon Game Help as the Subject (i might delete it on accident). I will try my best to help. I can help you on almost anything, including the E-Card Reader for GBA.

Email: [email protected]
AIM: MidnightAnime13

Your welcome,

-Scott Reed-
PokťmonScott (my s/n on every Pokemon Related Site)
Old December 27th, 2003, 11:16 AM
Hikaru's Twin
Clinging to Mrs. Christie

Send a message via Yahoo to Hikaru's Twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokťmonScott
Hey,

If you need help with your games, send me an email requesting Pokemon Game Help as the Subject (i might delete it on accident). I will try my best to help. I can help you on almost anything, including the E-Card Reader for GBA.

Email: [email protected]
AIM: MidnightAnime13

Your welcome,

-Scott Reed-
PokťmonScott (my s/n on every Pokemon Related Site)
Hey, Pokemon Scott, i appreciate the fact that you're still quite new and i'm sure everyone here would appreciate your willingness to help but asking them to email you with their problems isn't the best idea as this is one of the main points as to why this Forum was created, quite a lot of the posts made on this forum are about problems/help wanted in Ruby/Sapphire and if everyone here sent their game problems to one person, i'm sure that person would feel overworked and eventually grow annoyed of this; not to mention that no one else here would have the chance to help, as well as it decreasing the amount of posts in this section.
So what i'm trying to say here, is that it's best to show your helpful knowledge of the games by replying (on this board) with solutions to the problems posted on these forums, so that everyone can see
If I ever knew it was possible to wake up one morning and find the sweetest, most beautiful woman...I would've wanted to wake up a lot sooner.... Smart, sensible, pretty, funny, kind...are words that aren't close enough to describing just how perfect she truly is. Her cute smile, her warm auburn hair and her pale ice blue eyes, add to the beauty of her terrific personality.But most of all, she cares for me too; thatís why I wear my best smile every day..."
Date: 06/07/04 Time: 20:43
How amazing it would be to relive that moment...
Member of the Abby X Sawah Fan Club!

*☆------------------------------------☆*

...Thanks to Mrs. Scott for being there when i needed her most...
And to Kate for taking me to Tiffins! :p

Paired up with bna_li!
Obsessed with Kate Christie...
Someone that i admire and think the world of....

Christie-San's #01 Fan!
Always...

+Hoenn's Dearest+

Last edited by Hikaru's Twin; December 27th, 2003 at 11:19 AM.
Old December 27th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
Hikaru's Twin is right... that's what the forum is for afterall! ;;
All of us will try to help.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links