Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 15th, 2004 (07:55 PM).
Aimy
Goddess-Second Class

Yeah I like My Immortal a lot, it reminds me of someone and fits certain scenes in my fan fic which I've created in my head (and it will stay there)...
Old January 15th, 2004 (08:02 PM).
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dizzy
Club Sign picture thingy is right here, Atsuji has it also. Not made by me.
Attached Images
File Type: png bringmetolife.png‎ (39.7 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Please join my fan-club. I have no fans

Old January 15th, 2004 (08:07 PM).
Aimy
Goddess-Second Class

Are we supposed to use it in our signature? Do we have to?
Old January 15th, 2004 (08:10 PM).
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

Not if you dont want to..

Old January 17th, 2004 (10:36 AM).
Miyu-chan
.::f l o w e r g i r l::.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Miyu-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Miyu-chan
Wow that looks so cool~! I'll think I'll use it for my next sig~ =D

l Paired -MegaDitto l Evil sidekick - Ninja Retsu l Evil Twin -Hiyori-chan l

Old January 17th, 2004 (05:16 PM).
Yamichu
o.O;

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Yamichu
I know I'm a bit late in joining but Evanescence RULES!
My fave songs are Bring me to life, Torniquent, My Immortal and Going Under!
Old January 19th, 2004 (07:14 PM).
Arwen
Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)

Send a message via ICQ to Arwen Send a message via AIM to Arwen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Arwen Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen
Welcome to the Top 5 Clubs!!!

>_<.... Keep up the uhhh... good work...

PC Rep: Arwen Pokmon Rep: Eevee RL Rep: Me!
Paired up with Latios Master!
Please help my allience Click this every day.
PC Chat: Here
Quote originally posted by Behind the Name:
ARWEN f Literature

Means "noble maiden" in Sindarin. In 'The Lord of the Rings' by J. R. R. Tolkien, Arwen was the daughter of Elrond and the lover of Aragorn.

Old January 22nd, 2004 (01:31 AM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
I just saw the single for My Immortal, looks pretty cool! Band version, album version, live version plus live version of Haunted. Pity I'm not allowed to buy singles...

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old January 23rd, 2004 (12:07 AM).
Yamichu
o.O;

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Yamichu
I wanted to go to the concert at but mah mommy said I would be a waste of money to spend AUS $ 70.00 on a ticket when you can hear the songs on the album...my mommy doesn't like Evanescence...WAAAAAAA!
I like the film clip thingy for My Immortal...I reckon it lookies cool...but so does the Bring Me to Life one...

~HORN!
Old January 23rd, 2004 (08:37 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Yamichu, you're Australian too? LOL, I would have liked to go to Evanescence, but they didn't do an underage anyway.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old January 23rd, 2004 (09:01 PM).
Greed
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Rash
Has anyone heard about one of Evanescence's members, Ben Moody, has ditched them and joined Avril Lavigne instead? That jerk.. =P

*Gets killed by Avril*
Old January 23rd, 2004 (09:23 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Yeah, that made big headlines in Evanescence fan-circles. You know Ben and Amy were romantically linked as well? They met at a youth camp, where Amy was playing Meat Loaf songs on the piano XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old January 23rd, 2004 (09:29 PM).
Greed
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Rash
Awww, that's cute ^-^ Why'd he left them for Avril, tho.. Is it just cus Avril is very famous and stuff? O.o;;

*dies*
Old January 25th, 2004 (06:46 PM).
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

I used to like Avril... she's okay but Evanescence is better!!! lol.. Stupid Guy.. leaving the greatest band...ever!!!

*DIES*

Old January 26th, 2004 (04:28 AM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Avril's OK, for a pop-punk soloist, but give me a full band any day.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old January 30th, 2004 (02:24 PM).
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

Does she even credit her band? It's not like Evanescence where its the whole band. Avril is just.. Avril lol

Old January 30th, 2004 (04:54 PM).
22sa
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Dizzy:
Does she even credit her band? It's not like Evanescence where its the whole band. Avril is just.. Avril lol
Well he and he guitarist and drummer, the Avril Lavinge show lol.

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old January 30th, 2004 (06:34 PM).
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
Yeah, she thanked each of her band members individually at her Toronto concert in April of last year. =\ I like her songs, but I don't know if I like her very much anymore. *shrug* XP I was much more impressed with gob's performance at the show than her's, I must admit. ;

But I didn't know Ben left Evanescence for Avril. x_X That's a stupid career move, I would guess. Avril's died down a lot and he stays in the spotlight in Evanescence, which even though it shows Amy's face on most things, is still a BAND not a solo artist. =\ Ah well. It's his choice.

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old January 30th, 2004 (07:25 PM).
Miyu-chan

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Miyu-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Miyu-chan
Avril means April in French I think. =/ Well, I like Avril's songs, but it seems a bit different from Evanescence. n_n;

Old February 5th, 2004 (08:05 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Apparently Avril is really terrible live, it's only the effects that make her sound OK on her studio album.

I just got the "My Immortal" single! Yay! And I got the album too... but I still think the band version of "My Immortal" rules. Haunted is scary, though . I wanna see the "My Immortal" video!

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old February 5th, 2004 (09:00 PM).
22sa
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
I've only seen 'teh Bring me to Life musicvideo. ;_;

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old February 8th, 2004 (04:59 PM).
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

You're one up on me, then. I haven't seen any of them, LOL.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old February 21st, 2004 (11:02 AM).
Ice demon
All purpose cleaner ^^

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ice demon
I am sure i posted here before....anyway.
I love Evanescence so i will join.My favourite songs are My Immortal, Going Under, Bring Me To Life.I also like Tourniquet, Everyone's Fool,Imaginary[ mostly the beginning]
Old February 21st, 2004 (05:19 PM).
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
I didn't like Imaginary at first, but since it comes after my favourite song on the CD, it just grew on me, so I really like it.

Quote:
Dont say Im out of touch
With this rampant chaos- your reality
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare I built my own world to escape
; That's my favourite part of Imaginary for some reason... it kind of inspires me. o.o;

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old February 21st, 2004 (05:27 PM).
Miyu-chan

I finally convinsed my mom into letting me buy Fallen! XDDD She told me to let her listen to one song, and I let her listen to "My Immortal" (I was too scared to let her listen to Going Under or Bring Me To Life. =P She hates music like that. =P) But I have to buy it with my own money that is. =P

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links