Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page The Evanescence Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 21st, 2004 (05:57 PM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
._. I have to buy everything with my own money... it's really annoying since I'm always going broke. My mom likes Evanescence, though. @_@ Same with Linkin Park. I like that because she always makes me turn the sound up louder when I'm listening to one of them. x3 She doesn't care about the lyrics to most songs, though, so I can basically buy whatever I want. o.o;
Old February 21st, 2004 (07:51 PM).
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Miyu-chan:
I finally convinsed my mom into letting me buy Fallen! XDDD She told me to let her listen to one song, and I let her listen to "My Immortal" (I was too scared to let her listen to Going Under or Bring Me To Life. =P She hates music like that. =P) But I have to buy it with my own money that is. =P
Do you know why she doesn't like them? =/ Otherwise, nice! ;; I don't get my own money.

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old February 21st, 2004 (09:52 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dizzy
My Mother loves Rock and Techno, but I still have to buy it with my own money lol. She loves to mooch off my CDs lol... My Father is just a Boring European Man who has no Fashion/Music Sense... But Sorry for getting off the Subject lol

Please join my fan-club. I have no fans

Old February 22nd, 2004 (09:24 PM). Edited February 23rd, 2004 by Miyu-chan.
.::f l o w e r g i r l::.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Miyu-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Miyu-chan
lol, that's okay. My mom hates anything loud, she only likes soft music and classical ones. (Hey, I like them too...) My mom says I have to save my lunch money... one at a time.....
[EDIT]
Quote originally posted by Alot of people:
You're one up on me, then. I haven't seen any of them, LOL.
You can see them at the Evanescence official website -> http://www.evanescence.com/music/index.html
THey're alittle slow through. o.o;

l Paired -MegaDitto l Evil sidekick - Ninja Retsu l Evil Twin -Hiyori-chan l

Old February 23rd, 2004 (08:16 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
My parents hate the music I listen to... I hate most of the stuff they listen to... I have to buy everything with my own money, except I'm not allowed to spend a lot of my own money, which kind of means I can't buy anything. (I burn stuff off my friends, and when I have the money and the CD is on sale I buy it.) I buy a lot of singles though, a chain here sells them for AU$2 each. As for albums, I wait until my birthday and tell my friends what I want. My friend just gave me a six-and-a-half-months-late birthday present, which was nice - a CD that I've wanted for a while.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old February 28th, 2004 (11:55 AM).
My Father is a Baron!

What other Evanescence Songs do you like??

Old February 28th, 2004 (07:47 PM).
Lyserg Fan

^-^ i love evanescence.they totally rock!

i like "going under","my immortal",and "whisper".XD i drive my brother bonkers playing the cd over and over again.

Happily Paired With LatiosMaster!^.^

I'm a psycopath.Have little aliens ever entered your brain and told you to free the kangaroos from the zoo?No?I didn't think so...

I'm a pyromaniac.I like to burn things!And they burn,and they burn,NYAHAHA!!!!!

piyoko:i have a little green leprachan who lives on my shoulder,and he tells me to burn things!
Leprachan:Aye Lassie.burn ye house,burn ye friends,and burn ye school!
piyoko:cool!

You stare because im different...
(\.../) (\.../) (\.../) (\.../)
( *.*) ('.'= ) ('.'= ) ('.'= )
(")_(") (")_(")(")_(")(")_(")
I stare because your all the same
Old February 29th, 2004 (03:35 AM).
The Manly Man of Steel

I drive my brother bonkers playing "My Immortal" over and over again on the piano! LOL, I really love that song. And I taped the video yesterday, so I will watch it sometime.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old March 19th, 2004 (08:08 PM).
All purpose cleaner ^^

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ice demon
U actually taped the video?
My mom likes evanescences too

Thanks to Synchronize for the banner..
Old March 20th, 2004 (06:04 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

Hey Has anyone heard Everybody's fool? I love that song.. "have you no shame can't you see, somehow you've got everybody fooled!" I sweat that song.

Old March 21st, 2004 (11:55 AM).
Lyserg Fan

dude,that ones cool ^-^ i somehow have the words to it memorized,but i don't usually listen to that song o-o

Happily Paired With LatiosMaster!^.^

I'm a psycopath.Have little aliens ever entered your brain and told you to free the kangaroos from the zoo?No?I didn't think so...

I'm a pyromaniac.I like to burn things!And they burn,and they burn,NYAHAHA!!!!!

piyoko:i have a little green leprachan who lives on my shoulder,and he tells me to burn things!
Leprachan:Aye Lassie.burn ye house,burn ye friends,and burn ye school!
piyoko:cool!

You stare because im different...
(\.../) (\.../) (\.../) (\.../)
( *.*) ('.'= ) ('.'= ) ('.'= )
(")_(") (")_(")(")_(")(")_(")
I stare because your all the same
Old March 21st, 2004 (09:50 PM).

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by Jedi_Amara:
I drive my brother bonkers playing "My Immortal" over and over again on the piano! LOL, I really love that song. And I taped the video yesterday, so I will watch it sometime.
Can ya give me the score? I wanna play it. Am bored.
Old March 22nd, 2004 (08:39 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Hm, yep, I uploaded the music earlier in this thread...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1707 <<try that

I finally got to watch the video... it's so pretty...

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old March 23rd, 2004 (03:11 AM).

Wow, thats long. And hard to read..
Old March 24th, 2004 (04:05 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

It's easier if you print it out .

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old March 25th, 2004 (06:53 PM).

Hm, IC, yeah, ok, thanks, JA.
Old March 28th, 2004 (04:46 AM).
The Manly Man of Steel

I've got "Hello" and part of "Bring Me To Life" here as well, if you'd like them.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 6th, 2004 (02:44 AM).
My Father is a Baron!

Hello is like a Dark song... I love all their songs... There all Great.. Actually.. I love them so much.. I'm listening to the Album right now!!

Old April 6th, 2004 (06:06 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Well, they're my equal-second-favourite band. I have 5 second-favourite bands, but no prizes for guessing my favourite XD.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 6th, 2004 (06:16 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

lol *Cough*Good Charlotte*Cough* lol Nah My Favorite Band used to be Like Nirvana and Pearl Jam lol... I'm Totally Into Evanescence! THEY ROCK.. Their Punk/Classical/Vocal/Rock/Soft Rock/Ballad/.. Yah there pretty much everything..

E is for Everything
V is for Vocals!
A is for Amy Lee, She's so Cool
N is for Norway! lol
E is for.... Ethiopia lol
S is for Super Goddess
C is for ...C... Never mind.
E is for... OMG I HATE E
N is for Norway again
C is for roCk
E ...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old April 6th, 2004 (07:36 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Good acrostic... but one thing Evanescence is not, is punk. GC could only very iffily be called punk, and Evanescence is much more un-punk than them. They're more Goth.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 7th, 2004 (04:43 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

Well They are Pretty Gothic so that made sense .. You dont know how bad I hate the Letter E lol.

Old April 7th, 2004 (05:02 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

If you hate E... you must hate Evanescence! Because they have 4 Es in their name XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 7th, 2004 (05:16 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

lol... Well.. What rhymes with Ethiopia!!! EXACTLY.. Nah I love Evanescence.. come on with out the E it would be Vanscnc... and that sounds wicked German.

Old April 7th, 2004 (05:18 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

You could change it to Avanisconcu! (Just replace the Es with other vowels XD)

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links