Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page The Evanescence Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 7th, 2004 (05:21 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dizzy
Lol! Avanisconcu! It is the best name! Now Get rid of All the Vowels!!! vnscnc Thats Super Dee Duper Allemagne.

Please join my fan-club. I have no fans

Old April 7th, 2004 (05:21 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
Nah, I think I prefer a band name I can actually pronounce. In English XD.

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old April 8th, 2004 (03:30 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

LOL Lets make a Norweigen Name for Evanescence in 43 Different Languages lol!

Old April 11th, 2004 (05:04 AM).
The Manly Man of Steel

A Norwegian name in 43 different languages? Are there even 43 Norwegian languages?

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Old April 13th, 2004 (02:18 AM).
My Father is a Baron!

"In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby. I'll lie inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me."

Old April 15th, 2004 (04:32 AM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Dizz, you seem to be getting freakier by the day XD. I take it that was a quote from a song? Or was it just a random comment? XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 15th, 2004 (10:44 AM).
My Father is a Baron!

Why do you say that? Maybe I'm just not cool enough for you guys, so Maybe I should leave since people like to talk . It's from the song Imaginary...

Old April 17th, 2004 (07:39 PM).

Send a message via AIM to kirby00
my favorite song is my immortal... lol im listening to it right now off my comp.
Old April 18th, 2004 (05:00 AM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Ah, Imaginary... it's not my favourite song, so I didn't listen to the lyrics XD. I like all the singles they've put out so far. Everybody's Fool is cool XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 18th, 2004 (06:10 PM).
HalOWNED!

Location: No longer at the top of the Forum Leaders page. ;_;
I guess you could say I am fond of Evanescence (even if I am a guy). I find that she is a very great singer, and I was really impressed by "Wake Me Up Inside". There is another song that I like by her, but I can't remember the name of it. Immortal is ok, but it's just too slow and a little too sappy for my liking. Anyways, so do you mind if I join this club? I will probably post here from time to time.

Experience a Gaming Revolution!
Old April 18th, 2004 (07:43 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

Quote originally posted by Jedi_Amara:
Ah, Imaginary... it's not my favourite song, so I didn't listen to the lyrics XD. I like all the singles they've put out so far. Everybody's Fool is cool XD
I totally sweat Everybody's fool, its a really good song ..

Old April 19th, 2004 (08:45 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

I heard that they might be breaking up, because Amy is the only original member left (after Ben walked out) and she's now writing all the songs. The rumour is that she'll put out a solo album and quit the band.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 19th, 2004 (10:00 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

NOOOO its only been like not even two years ... EVANESCENE!!!!!! *puts up a flag*

Yah I'm high....

Old April 20th, 2004 (05:24 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Well, considering that she's now the only songwriter, and she is the lead singer, I don't think it would be too much of a difference. Evanescence is basically Amy Lee. In my opinion, it would be the same no matter what band she had behind her - the members of Evanescence might even become her backing band.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 20th, 2004 (05:31 PM).
First visit in 4 years (oops)

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Teara
Noooo! They can't zplit up!! Only one album...it'z juzt beging to be on One Hit Wonderz *.*
Mind if I join? It'z one of my favorite albumz! It'z zo hard to find artiztz(zongz) you can relate to but I can totally relate to alot of Evanecence'z work My Immortal iz my abzolute favorite!
Old April 20th, 2004 (05:34 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

Quote originally posted by Teara:
Noooo! They can't zplit up!! Only one album...it'z juzt beging to be on One Hit Wonderz *.*
Mind if I join? It'z one of my favorite albumz! It'z zo hard to find artiztz(zongz) you can relate to but I can totally relate to alot of Evanecence'z work My Immortal iz my abzolute favorite!
Nah they really have two Albums. Origin and Fallen. Sure you can Join !!

But JA your right, Evanescence is Amy Lee (Renamed it to the Amy Lee Project) It'll end up like Michelle Branch and Avril. They're the whole thing, But they have a band.

Old April 20th, 2004 (05:41 PM).
First visit in 4 years (oops)

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Teara
They have two? Mweeep! I'm behind the timez *,*''

Maybe I'll change my zignature muzic to Evanecance
Old April 20th, 2004 (06:37 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

Your so great!!! Fallen is the Latest Album, and has the greatest songs. Everybody's Fool is probably the greatest song.. EVER.

Old April 20th, 2004 (10:50 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

Origin is their first album, but it was not on a major label so people don't know about it. Fallen is their major label debut XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 21st, 2004 (08:02 AM).
Nostalgic

Nature: Serious
Is there any room for me in this fan club? =)

I've taken a liking in Evanescence lately, and love their songs.

Though I've only heard three songs, they are quite good. I plan to buy their album 'Fallen' sometime.

- Bring Me to Life
- Going Under
- My Immortal (and the Rock Mix, though I like the album version better... more emotional...)

I also plan on making a Digimon Music Video featuring Kouichi Kimura, with the theme song being 'Evanescence - My Immortal', I reckon it would suit it... what do you think? ;

Also known as: Optic
My Anime Fansites | Forums
Old April 21st, 2004 (02:53 PM).
My Father is a Baron!

Sure, New members are always welcome . That sounds cool Optic

I dont even know where i put my Origin... OMG I LOST IT. AGAIN.

Old April 21st, 2004 (08:06 PM).
The Manly Man of Steel

The band version of My Immortal is so much better XD. Really. I wanna get Origin, I wonder if I can find it in the city

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Old April 26th, 2004 (01:30 AM).
Nostalgic

Nature: Serious
Well, I finally bought the album Fallen... ; Yay! And what do you know, they put the band version of My Immortal as a bonus track... Track 12... must be a late addition or something...

Also known as: Optic
My Anime Fansites | Forums
Old May 1st, 2004 (09:12 AM).
My Father is a Baron!

Yahh It's a hidden one

Old May 2nd, 2004 (04:41 AM).
aaaaaa

Very cool band, babes. I recently got a DVD recording of them doing the show at Rock Am Ring. Awwwwesome live performance
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)