• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

V: Literal Pocket Monsters

Which are your favorites?

• Total voters
Years
Welcome to another Pokémon Poll of the Week, here in Pokémon General! These threads are pretty simple- pick a few options from the poll above, and feel free to post about your choices. As always with these threads, we do ask that you follow our golden rule:
Expand on your answers! Don't just tell us that Pikachu is your favorite Pokémon - tell us why! If you're just listing or giving very short answers, your post may either be deleted, or be up for a warning/infraction.​
While we had one or two poll question contributions, they were all pretty common ones, so I came up with this poll question. If you've got a creative suggestion for a POTW of your own, feel free to send me a VM with your idea(s), or leave it with your post in this thread. Also, as a bonus for your contributions, anyone who has their poll question featured will be awarded with a special emblem at the end of the week!

Now with that out of the way, this week's poll question is:

"Of the Pokémon less than 1 ft. tall, which are your favorites?"

I was quite surprised to see how many tiny Pokemon there actually were. But, that makes for lots of voting options, which you should go and do right about... now!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Dedenne and Joltik were the ones I voted for.

Joltik mainly because it's adorable. It's just so tiny, but it looks fierce. I haven't used one yet in any of the games, but I want to because it just seems so good to use.

Dedenne is one of my favorite Pokemon. I've always loved hamsters, and have had quite a few as pets. I used one in my first playthrough of Y, and he surprised me with how strong and versatile he was against opponents. Plus his battle and Amie animations always made me smile.

Years
I voted for Joltik, Shaymin, Azurill, Dedenne, Klefki, Spritzee and Flabébé/Floette.

Joltik is really adorbs and Bug/Electric is a cool, unique type combination. Shaymin because well, how can you not love this thing? It may be a legendary but it'd be extremely cuddly.

As for the others, it's mainly because I love Fairy-types. Dedenne would be a really nice pet with its cute face and its adorable Pokemon Amie reactions.

pkmin3033

Natu; it's like a tennis ball with wings! I've never liked Xatu, but I've always thought Natu was painfully adorable! No real reason why...I just have a weakness for small, round, and fluffy birds.

I also thought Shaymin was cute...until I saw the eleventh movie, anyway. It was so much cuter without a horrible voice.

Years
Shaymin and Joltik all the way!

I've been in love with Shaymin ever since I first saw it when 4th gen came around. It's such a simple design, but it's just...so adorable. So tiny. So cute. I love it. Also I like the concept of a grass hedgehog for some reason.

I like it enough that when I found a keychain of it years ago, I actually bought it, and even now still use it. :')

And then there's Joltik, who I didn't pay attention to at first, but then I drew some for a picture and I realized oh my god it's so tiny and adorable and and and *_* I mean, I'd always liked its evolution, but I'd never really actually looked at Joltik before that.

Years
I voted Joltik, Budew and Klefki.

Joltik has a unique typing, and it gets that CompoundEyes ability which lets it fire off very strong Thunder attacks as a Galvantula. Even without that, I still like its type.

Budew is adorable, and doesn't get as many moves as its evolutions but I still like it anyway.

And Klefki of course, easily the best thing out of this bunch in terms of usability (except maybe Shaymin) - with Prankster and a ton of moves it can abuse that with, this thing was definitely going to get a vote from me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Chingling is one of the cutest things there is, hands down. I'm voting for dat. Also evolves into Chimecho which totally is another cutie. I almost can't even handle the cute here.

blue

gucci
Years
I could choose almost all of these, but I'll limit my choice to just 3.

Klefki - My favourtie Pokemon introduced in Gen IV, pretty useful competitively too.

Budew - The Roselia line is one of my favourite evoutionary lines of all.

Chingling - Both Chingling and Chimecho are super cute Pokémon, both underrated IMO.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
I went for Shaymin, Dedenne, and Klefki. I can't get over on just how cute and adorable they are, and plus I've really enjoyed using Dedenne and Klefki during X and Y.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Diglett is not precisely my favorite or anything, but to me, it definitely seems to be one of the most interesting Pokémon we have around. We only get to see its top body part when we encounter Diglett, but what about its bottom--how does its lower body area look? Also, it's able to learn a lot of moves that doesn't make sense to have on such a Pokémon, such as Slash. If we aren't able to see its claws, how does it perform such an attack?

As far as favorites go, I'm very much fond of Shaymin. It's got an adorable appearance--if you ask me, its design seems to suit this Pokémon just perfectly--and on top of that, it could wreak some decent havoc when it comes to competitive.

Shaymin's stats are all-around great, and its moves are pretty sweet, too; with the right strategy, this Pokémon could become almost impossible to take down.

Sirfetch’d

I voted for Joltik because it's the most adorable one on the list! I've always been a fan of this line because of their unique typing, but Joltik in particular is just so cool. I remember first encountering one and HAVING to have it on my team! Just love it so much <3

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I went with Diglett, Natu and Joltik. Natu is one of my favorite birds, and Joltik is a great bug pokemon. Also, the idea of putting a Diglett in your pocket just amused me so much I had to vote on that.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Natu - It's adorable and I love its Psychic/Flying typing. Love the lore behind it as well.

Azurill - Isn't it so obviously cute? It gets badass evolutions as well so that's a major plus!

Budew - I love it due to the fact that it eventually becomes Roserade, which is one of my all-time Grass favourites.

Joltik - Omg this is like the first Bug type that I ever found cute and lovable. Its ability is sickening and its stats aren't bad. Moreover, the design is just so innovative! Static-sucking spiders are the only spiders I like~

Flabebe - One of the Fairies with better design and it gives me Spiderwick Chronicles flower sprite vibes!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Joltik, Chingling and the cute little flower fairies ^_^.

I mean, who could say no to Joltik? It's so cute and fuzzy, and it's got quite a nice typing niche too. :3

Years
Budew because its evolution is very cool
Shaymin since it looks cute
Joltik since it looks cool as well as its evolution

Back