• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

BEWARB [Gravity Falls FC]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Welcome to Gravity Falls

well, the fanclub, at least.

everything is a lie nothing is what it seems don't trust your eyes use your head use your heart, your lovely sweet pounding heart. whisper to me child tell me all your fears and secrets i can make your dreams come true don't trust anyone... but TRUST ME
don't trust him!
Welcome to the small, peaceful town of Gravity Falls, Oregon! Here you will find a beautiful retreat from hectic lives and daily worries. The forests are lush and tranquil and the land surrounding the town is perfect for evening strolls. The townsfolk are kind souls, unconcerned with the world outside their little town. You will find all days you spend here to be relaxing, refreshing, and surprisingly free of chaos, weirdness, or mysteries. Unless, of course, you choose to stop by the Mystery Shack. Or wander too high into the mountains or too deep into the forests. Or spend any time around the Pines twins. Or come during Pioneer Day or Summerween. Hmm, actually, maybe this place isn't as relaxing as I thought it was...

find the truth! Let's try again. HI I'M ANNA GRAVITY FALLS IS AN AMAZING SHOW CREATED BY ALEX HIRSCH THAT RUNS ON DISNEY/DISNEY XD IT'S GOT TWO SEASONS AND A HANDFUL OF MINI-EPISODES ALL CENTERING AROUND THIS CRAZY LITTLE TOWN WITH A WONDERFUL CAST I SWEAR I'M NOT BILL I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED I HAVE AN HOURGLASS FIGURE ANYWAY COME TALK ABOUT THIS CRAZY IN DEPTH SHOW AND HOW GREAT IT IS WITH ME and keep an eye out for anything hidden while you're here! i have a terrible habit of going a little wild with hidden messages!
check! RULES
- Follow all PC + FC&G Rules yo!
- Respect ya peers, even if they ship weird crap. fiddlestan is trash i am trash
- Topics ain't strict but hey try to hold a convo and not just post ya theories, right?
- GET HYPE
- Spoilers are a must for TWO WEEKS after an episode is aired.
- Spoilers are a must for anything canon ever leaked! Like, show plot stuff, not VA or Hirsch stuff.
- Source your art/theories/info guys I will flip tables if ya don't.

USERNAME:
FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON:
ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?:
HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?:
ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, __ __ __ __ __"

MEMBER LIST

Aquacorde
Blue Yveltal
Dedenne1
Gleam Noiyam
SiriusAlpha

apocalypseArisen
Bay Alexison
Chukara
Freezer
gio7sm
Lizardo

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
USERNAME: apocalypseArisen
FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: Gruncle Stan. He is hilarious and stuff. (not sure if some of the things may count as spoilers? I guess I'll just keep them to myself for now. :p)
ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: Dipper, definitely. I am inquisitive and rational. I think. Anyway, I love solving mysteries.
HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: My brother. He's a cartoon junkie.
look up, look up! ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, __ __ __ __ __" ??????

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
USERNAME: Gleam Noiyam
FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: Hard pick. Going with Wendy. I like her very chill personality. Mabel is great, but Wendy is the best.
ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: I'm a Mabel. I like being silly and adventurous. Dipper is a realist, and I'm not much of a realist.
HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: When Nick was gone due to a war with the company to lower prices, I switched to Disney. I knew nothing about the show, so I watched it on a whim. Let's just say I made the right choice. (: It was "The Inconveniencing" that was on.
ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, __ __ __ __ __" It is the only power.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hiiii guys welcome to club :D
I personally am not counting anything as spoilers currently. It's been a month since Not What He Seems and BOY WHAT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE. Okay. Were either of you twin theorists before that? I totally was and gosh. Absolute delight.

SiriusAlpha

One and only
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 28, 2015
USERNAME: SiriusAlpha
FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: Soos, he's hilarious and random and really nice.
ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: I'm more of a Mabel. I love to laugh and make others laugh and I'm kind of insane when it comes to shipping.
HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: I saw the episode where they got trapped in the convenience store when the ghosts tried to kill them and I knew that this was a really funny and interesting show that isn't afraid to do stuff the censors don't like.
ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, because cardiac arrest is bad."

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
\o/ hiiii

ahaha I have a hard time identifying myself as either Mabel-like or Dipper-like as well. I keep switching myself between columns on the member list. :P But for the sake of said list, Sirius, wanna pick one? I can switch you around whenever you feel more like the other if ya want; it's just a fun was to keep track of us all~

Chukara I keep wavering between liking Bill or no haha. On one hand he's intriguing and on the other he's terrifying and brutal and aaaa I wanna know more about him but I don't know if I'll like what I find out ^^;

Bay

Years
Yay, a Gravity Falls fanclub!

USERNAME: Bay Alexison
FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: I love all the characters but I'll probably go with Dipper as I relate to him a lot when I was around his age.
ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: I think I'm a Dipper as I tend to be more straight laced than my other friends.
HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: I know a couple friends that like the show a lot, but I didn't check the episodes out until summer of last year. News of the second season coming up soon came and I wanted to catch up.
ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, and then use your head."

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yay, a Gravity Falls fanclub!

USERNAME: Bay Alexison
FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: I love all the characters but I'll probably go with Dipper as I relate to him a lot when I was around his age.
ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: I think I'm a Dipper as I tend to be more straight laced than my other friends.
HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: I know a couple friends that like the show a lot, but I didn't check the episodes out until summer of last year. News of the second season coming up soon came and I wanted to catch up.
ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, and then use your head."
yayyy a Bay! Did you watch them all sequentially when you heard about them then? I'm kind of picky about watching my shows in order haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah I did! Watching the episodes in order made more sense to me.
Same haha. A lot of people I know don't do that through? Which seems bizarre for shows with a cohesive story like this. So. Much. Continuity. Which is one of my fav things actually because like. Most cartoons have Status Quo is God? and I'm not a fan of that haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Not my coworker apparently like she completely missed half of s2?? idk man people are weird

I'M REALLY EXCITED and I hope it's true that we're getting a flashback episode oh my god I wanna see everything that happened ;__;

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
spoilering this because people may not want to know. just speculation/confirmed new characters, etc.

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
we-ell,

Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Spoiler:

SiriusAlpha

One and only
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Spoiler:

Etherion

FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: Soos! He's this very caring and cheerful guy that everyone likes!
ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: Dipper, he is very curious like me :)
HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: From this website that I watch cartoons on, it was listed as a "New Toon", I watched the first ep. And immediately got hooked!
ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, to feel like a human"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Heyyy gio! Okay so did you totally love Soos' story eps? Like Blendin's Game and Soos and the Real Girl? and what about Melody isn't she just awesome for him? :D

Etherion

Soos and the Real Girl is probably one of my fave. Eps in the series! For me, Soos and Melody is just meant for each other, and someone those animatronics remind me of FNAF :)

Thanks for having me :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm still amazed at the coincidental timing of that episode- right at the time of FNAF hype, that episode comes out, despite being developed way prior to FNAF... creepy :o

Back