The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old December 31st, 2003, 07:56 PM
Rift
Let's Venture Onward!

Nature: Jolly
I dont understand these 3 are they in their own special game? (i know Wario is) but where did waluigi and Daisy come from? one day they just popped into Mario Party 3 and i have no idea where they came from! you have any info on em? please tell!
Old December 31st, 2003, 08:27 PM
usami
biohazard
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Daisy apeared in a earlier mario game think it was only in the japaneese version or somthing an maybe Waluigi came from Mario and Wario.
Old December 31st, 2003, 08:29 PM
Kenny_C.002
Welcome to Rokkenjima

Waluigi was created as a new character in Mario Tennis to oppose Luigi (thus their name similarities).

Daisy is a princess from the first Super Mario Land for the Gameboy, so she kinda came almost along with Peach, but Peach overshadowed her.
Old December 31st, 2003, 09:52 PM
Shadow
Eeyah hah hah!

Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
Wario was in several Gameboy Games (a few Japan only). Daisy was in Super Mario World or something like that. Waluigi was just made for multiplayer games like Mario Party. I do hope he gets his own game soon.
Old December 31st, 2003, 10:57 PM
MegaLightBlaze
Advanced Trainer

Yeah!!! Waluigi should get his own game. Say, anyone heard of the game Mario and Wario?

Old December 31st, 2003, 10:59 PM
Shadow
Eeyah hah hah!

Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
Yeah, I've seen some screenshots of it. Looks pretty neat. Mario has a bucket on his head and you play a fairy as you guide him around.

Sponsored Links