The Pok√©Community Forums  

Go Back   The Pok√©Community Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates

Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 31st, 2003, 10:12 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
PokťCommunity New Years Party Chain Story
In preparation to the New Years Party, (12:00 AM (Thursday EST) to 12 AM (Sunday EST)) there will be a chain story, and this is it. You may reply with your continuation, in either script or story form. The format is in a somewhere-near-real-time. So on Friday will be the last day until new year. Before Sunday is 5 hours until midnight, and before then end of the party is when the fireworks of new year come.

-------
2 days to new year...

Christmas has passed for Ash, May, Max and Brock. They travel, with Ash still aiming for the Hoenn League. They look forward to the new year...
"So what's for lunch Brock?" asked Ash.
"Well, because it's still Winter I decided some chicken and beef stew would do well." replied Brock.
"Mmm... that's tasty." said Ash later.
They continue their trek.

-------

Make sure your continuations are more than 3 paragraphs long.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old December 31st, 2003, 10:24 PM
Shadow
Eeyah hah hah!

Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
~~Meanwhile in some nearby bushes~~
Meowth is spying on Ash and friends eating while Jessie and James eat some ramen noodles.
Meowth: "They're eating. This gives us the perfect chance to steal their Pokemon."
James: "But we're eating too Meowth."
Meowth: "Hey! Where's my food?"
Wobbufett pops out of nowhere, holding an empty bowl.
Meowth: "You ate my ramen!"
Meowth scratches Wobbufett, but scratches appear on his face due to Counter.

~~Meanwhile in some other bushes~~
Shadow is spying on Ash and friends also.
Shadow: "These twerps have ruined all my plans this last year. If I don't steal any Pokemon I won't get my New Years Bonus! And if I don't get my New Years Bonus, I can't go on my vacation to Alaska!"
Nidoking: "Why don't you just steal someone else's Pokemon?"
Shadow: "I have two days. If I can't get my revenge, which I will, then I'll just steal some easy Pokemon off some other trainers tomorrow morning."

~~In a fake tree nearby~~
Cassidy is spying on Ash and friends.
Butch: "What's the word?"
Cassidy: "They're eating. This is the perfect chance to surprise them."
Butch: "Those twerps have made us been in jail so much, we haven't been able to steal any Pokemon."
Cassidy: "So we will steal there's and reap in our lovely New Years bonus!"

Butch, Cassidy, Jessie, James, Meowth, and Shadow: "Mwahahahahaha!!!"
~~JJ+M's bush~~
Jessie: "We get New Years Bonuses?"
Meowth: "Must have been something they started after we became failures..."
Wobbufett: "Wobbufett!"

Sponsored Links

Advertise here