The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (07:26 AM).
ocean
Pokemon Historian

drumroll please..... I know how to get deoxys WITHOUT CHEATS!!!

This is the real way to get Deoxys, probanly the most powerful Pokemon in the game. The way to get Deoxys is hard and long, but believe me, the work WILL pay off in the end. These are the steps: STEP 1: THE TRIANER STARS The trainer stars are recieved in acknowledgement for something diffcult that you have done. They seem useless at first, but they are actually the first step to Deoxys! The trainer stars in the game are five and you recieve them for achieving different things. You can do these in any order: Star 1: Beat the Elite Four Star 2: Beat the 70 trainers in the game(Remember that this counts gym leaders and Elite Four Members) Star 3: Beat the battle tower, both level 50 and 100 Star 4: Get more than 150 Pokemon in your Pokedex Star 5: Get your Pokemons picture painted. To do this, you must win the Lilicove City beauty contest, but with lots, LOTS of points. When you beat it with enough points, an artist will be waiting outside to paint the picture of your winning Pokemon. You can see the picture in the Lilicove art Museum. Congratulations! You have the five trianer stars.

STEP 2: THE CALL AND THE TRIP When you get the fifth trainer star, you should recieve a call from Prof. Birch. Hell tell you to come to his lab. When you are there, he will tell you to recieve this space ticket in honor of your exits. He will then tell you to got to the Mossdeep space station. Whwn you get there, the mission leader will guide you to the ship. After a short SPACE trip, you will get to the space station.

STEP 3: RED ALERT! When you get to the space station, the mission leader will greet you and he is about to take you on a tour through the space station, when, Red alert! An experiment has escaped! They will ask you to find it, since you are a powerful trainer. after lots of puzzles(I will describe them later), you will get to.......

STEP 4: DEOXYS Yes, Deoxys, the result of a space virus that was accidentally hit by the laser of a satelite. Deoxys has a boosted attack and speed, but low defense. His strategy is to attack first with his great speed and then use Psycoblast, a powerful 140 damage psychic attack.
I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (07:48 AM).
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Where did you learn that? Did you try it yourself? It seems kind of suspicious-looking. You can't trust much with all these rumors flying about. But then again, the Space Center seems to be in the game for no apperent reason.... Who knows??
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (08:07 AM).
Ultimathunder
Ichiban Pokmon Master

hmm...I kinda half believe your story there cause all the trainer star thing stuff is true but no one can get them all the proper way right now cause the 70th trainer still hasn't appear yet...and I think one of the stars are recieved for getting 202 pokemon...I might be wrong but if it was it MUST include Deoxy and Jirachii...
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (01:28 PM).
sh3rry
Dark<<< >>>Girl

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sh3rry
Maybe this can be done in the japanese versions but Deoxys CAN'T be captured in the US versions, the only way to get him is with GameShark.
BTW, how can you receive a call from Prof. Birch if the PokeGear doesn't exist in Ru/Sa?
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (01:31 PM).
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
one word:

RUMOR

Unless there's new additions by Nintendo Promotions adding stuff on to the cartridges itself, this does not exist as people have been hacking the game over and over again checking for secrets. Unless there's assistance from something like RG-Advance or Colosseum, this is no way true (and Colosseum is released yet there is no news of Deoxy)
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (01:33 PM).
IceKitten
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to IceKitten
I was really excited until I read STEP 1:dead:

-=You won't see me much here, now @ Gaia=-
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (01:39 PM).
usami
biohazard
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
There is absolutly no 70th trainer in the game the only posible way that could happen if there was a 70th trainer promotion from nintedo later on.
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (01:48 PM).
Rift
Let's Venture Onward!

Nature: Jolly
there might be a 70th trainer...like maybe Sotoshi or Kenta!
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (01:50 PM).
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

70th trainer exist... it's the first friend that you link up with i believe.... he/she will be inside his/her secret base. But then you get the trainer star for a trainer already at the 69th I believe... heh I'm forgetting my ingame materials already ;;
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (01:55 PM).
usami
biohazard
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
i know you could battle your friends but that would mean the could be 105 trainers it depends i dont think there is a star for geting all the Trainers because all that happens is wally goes into your trainers eyes for the 69th.
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (01:58 PM).
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

like i said before, the star comes when you beat and meet all of the "ingame" trainers including Wally. As for your friends, the first one will enter as 70th and the rest will become trainers who are not part of the Trainer's eye.
Old Posted January 1st, 2004 (03:38 PM).
latios tamer
i hate pokemon

that is a very common rumor and i wont believe it untill someone does it

Gil-galad ech vaegannen matha,
Aith heleg nn j orch gostatha;
Nin cniel na nguruthos
Hon ess nn istatha:
Aiglos

'Gil-galad wields a well-made spear,
The Orc will fear my point of ice;
When he sees me, in fear of death
he will know my name:
Aiglos'
Old Posted January 2nd, 2004 (08:53 PM).
K-3.1416
Entrenador Mexicano

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to K-3.1416
it's a good history coming from Jirachi Master, but i don't think that someone would believe him, anyway it would be great if that were true

Blog - emmh.wordpress.com
MSN Messenger - emmh[at]msn.com
Old Posted January 3rd, 2004 (10:44 AM).
Ultimathunder
Ichiban Pokmon Master

Oh so that's the 70th trainer...I never really knew that cause I never bother to trample my way to find where my friend is since I never even ask where his secret base is and I keep forgetting...
Old Posted January 3rd, 2004 (12:30 PM).
E. Master
Ho-oh Master

Nice lie there is no phone in the Ruby and Sappire game and there are only 4 trainer stars ;p
Old Posted January 3rd, 2004 (07:27 PM).
Sleek
Eon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sleek Send a message via Yahoo to Sleek
I must say. Everyone except for E. Master are gullible fools. That is so wrong, it is disgusting.
Old Posted January 4th, 2004 (01:20 AM). Edited January 4th, 2004 by Ultimathunder.
Ultimathunder
Ichiban Pokmon Master

um just to add that there is no phone yes but you can still contact people through the pokegear...I mean your dad tells you not to use items and stuff long enough...it just says that you recieved a call from birch and never stated what he used...but whoever said anyone here believed the whole thing...Jirachii and Deoxy can never be caught in the game itself and that's official...
Old Posted January 7th, 2004 (11:02 AM).
kagabade
Beginning Trainer

Deoxys can't be caught that way! The day those words are true would be the day Heaven turns evil and **** turns holy!
Old Posted January 7th, 2004 (12:00 PM).
IceKitten
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Ok I'm now convinced that it isn't true:\

Old Posted January 7th, 2004 (01:21 PM).
Sankari
...gone.

I think the story is true, but....what the heck is a pokegear!?
Old Posted January 7th, 2004 (01:35 PM).
IceKitten
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

U got Pokgear in G/C/S(ooh, that was 23 chars XD)

Old Posted January 7th, 2004 (02:24 PM).
100marios
Reigning Dork Champion of PC

Location: *booming voice* What authority dost though have to ask this of me?
Send a message via AIM to 100marios Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 100marios
Weather it's true or not...it sounds really cool!
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be saying this because I have no idea how to make one. Let your imagination guide you!... Please? *smiles* ;p
Old Posted January 7th, 2004 (07:41 PM).
Timbjerr
Visionary Aqua Leader
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I highly doubt this is true...or hackers would've found it within the first month of its release in Japan...

this should be moved to Pokmo nrumors...but I don't have that power XP
The sea is an irreplaceable treasure for every living thing on this planet. But with our selfish extravagance, humanity dirties the great ocean, destroying this source of all life... Day by day, we're all destroying our most precious resource! If we humans suffer from our actions, well, maybe we'll end up getting what we deserve. But what about the Pokémon in our world? The Pokémon that no longer have a place to live because we stole and soiled their seas? The Pokémon that won't have a place to raise their young and watch them grow? We are creating a world in which innocent Pokémon suffer as a result of our actions... And that is something that I can't forgive! That's why I came to a decision, see? The foolish actions of my fellow humans, the seas we have blighted, nature itself... I will return everything to its unspoiled beginnings!
Old Posted January 7th, 2004 (07:55 PM).
Arcanine
There is no "-tina"

Nature: Rash
OK like (every one before me) said this is a Rumor so it goes Rumors.
*Moved*

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.
Old Posted January 8th, 2004 (05:15 AM).
Omega-Brendan
Bahamut's Owner

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Omega-Brendan
So the guy doesn't have anything to say right now... I thought think this was part of a Make your own rumor up game or something...

"Um, I already gave it my best and I have no regrets at all"- William Hung
I am a
Fan!
Thanks Forest Grovyle!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links