The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Alana
I still love this world...

OOC: The person playing Ash and Misty and Brock please post! Oh and she's unconsious. I said that in another post. If anyone has not seen the movie here's a link to where you can read up on it. http://www.serebii.net/movies/serebii/

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old April 24th, 2005, 03:26 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
i jumpdown from the tree and release my vulpix and flareon."vulpi,flare i want you to stand watch ok?"i walk over to he girl and the green pokemon. i look down at them and take my ninja face mask off revealing my hair and face.i leab down and shake the girl gently."wake up."i shake gently her again.i whisper."waker up are you alright?"

ooc: im sorry but i will have to leave this roleplay. im really busy. feel free to give reasons why i should stay.
Where there is confusion, offer guidance.
Where there is detachment, offer understanding.
Where there is depression, offer hope.
Above all, where there is death, bring life.

Last edited by DarkFenris; April 30th, 2005 at 03:48 PM.
Old April 30th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Alana

Celebi uses it's strength and flies off before anyone sees it. Alana didn't respond to the boy shaking her. She was still out cold. Celebi landed behind the small temple to rest then panting flew off again.

OOC: I have a reason. You're the only person who's posted!

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye

Last edited by Alana; April 30th, 2005 at 03:55 PM.
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:01 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
ooc:ok ill stay.

ic: i look around annd think." hmm. i dont have any water pokemon."i look around."vulpix .can you go and find a water pokemon and ask for its help?"vulpix runs off and i sit down next to the girl."who would do such a thing to such a cute girl."
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Alana

Celebi wanders on through the forest barely staying airborn. Many Pokemon watch it go by worriedly. Finally it falls to the ground. Only it's about twenty feet high. It's on the top of two gigantic fallen trees. Pokemon gather around calling out to each other in worried tones.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:14 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

after 5 minutes vulpix comes back with a poliwag and it looks scared.i carefully pick it up ."poliwag could you use water gun on this girl here?be gentle though. its just to wake her up." the pokemon nods and smiles. i put it down and it walks away to 5 metres i then shoots a stream of water from its mouth and it lands on the girls face slashing it."ok thats enough."the poliwag jumps up and down and walks away
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Alana

Alana's eye lids flicker. She moans softly and sits up rubbing her head. "What's going on? Where am I? Ah!" She shoves the boy in front of her and forces herself to her feet. "What did you do with Celebi?" She demands.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i get knocked ack and fall over. i hit my head on a rock.i snap at the girl." i dont know what your talking about!i just saw you fall onto the ground from thin air.i was trying to see if you were ok.geez talk about rude."i get up and start walking away." vulpix ,Flare. come on she doesnt want our help"
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Alana

"Just appeared?" Muttered Alana quielt in confusion. "What do you mean? I was just running from that hunter then...." She suddnely remembered what the girl had said about being taken to another time. She started to shake slightly. "I wonder if...uh I have ot go." She said hurredly then she took off the way she was sure the girl lived.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:38 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i atch the girl go and yell after her."YOU WONT FIND A GIRL!!!" i walk away and talk to my self."just an old lady who keeps talking about her past that she saw a girl dissapear with the legend of the forest."i stop and start walking back and start jogging to the old ladies house."vulpix ,flare return."they return to their pokeballs and i start sprinting."she must have bumped her head pretty hard."
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Alana

When Alana reaches the place she stops. Something seems different. "Hello!" She calls out in aslightly panicked voice. A young girl appears carrying a basket. She looked alot like the girl who had warned her but she was wearing different cloths.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a kind voice.

"Yes. Uh why did you change your cloths?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" At that moment an old lady appeared. She was wearinf a familiar outift. "Oh hi grandma." Said the girl.

"You're..." Stuttered Alana. The old woman stared.

"Oh my. It's you!" She ran forward and held Alana by the shoulders. "I can't believe it. You've come back."

"Grandma where did she come back from?"

"Diana I've told you the story of the girl who vanished in the forest forty years ago." Alana's heart stopped.

"F..forty years." She said almost silently.

"But this can't be her."

"Maybe not. But it is." The old woman smiled at her then saw the look of horror on her face. "Come with me. I'll explain." She led Alana and the girl named Diana into a tree house.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old April 30th, 2005, 04:52 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i reach the houseand see the lady and her grandduaghter taking the girl inside. i walk over to the ouse and lean against the wall waiting.
Old April 30th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Alana

Once they were seated at the table the woman introduced herself as Towa. "Tell me what happened in the forest."

"Well all I was doing was scetching some Pokemon, oh my scetch book I dropped it, I guess it's lost."

"Not really. Hold on." Towa got up and picked up a wrapped package. "I found this in the forest forty years agoa nd kept it just in case."

"But, thank you. I guess this proves it. Anyways this guy on a motorcycle or something appeared and he was chasing a Pokemon. I tried to help it but it was hurt badly. But I tripped and then there was this weird light and a strange sound then everything went black. I think the hunter called the Pokemon Celebi."

"Celebi? But isn't that the Voice of the Forest?"

"Yes it is Diana. And that's why Alana is in the wrong time." Alana sat there staring at her hands.

"I wonder where Celebi went. It was hurt badly. I hope it's ok. DO you think it kept going in time and just dropped me?"

"No. If it was that hurt it probably just flew off and headed for the Lake of Life."

"The Lake of Life? What's that?"

"It's where Celebi lives." Replied Towa.

"But I have a feeling that Celebi never made it. I have to find it and help it." She stood up holding her notebok tightly.

"Alright then. I'll point you in the right direction and if you need help you can always come back. When you enter the forest go left for about half a mile then right adn follow the guide."

"The guide? Well thank you." Said Alana. She put the notebook in her backpack and hurried out the door. She didn't notice the boy there as she was in a hurry.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old April 30th, 2005, 05:21 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i run off after the girl. i catch up with her and continue running beside her."follow me. i dont live here but i know them off by heart. i take it your heading to the lake of life?"

Last edited by DarkFenris; April 30th, 2005 at 05:53 PM.
Old April 30th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Alana

"Leave me alone. I don't know you. All I know is that you wer standing over me whe I woke up and eavesdropping on my conversation." She sped up and started running hoping to find Celebi. She spotted two gigantic fallen trees with Pokemon all around. "I bet..." She grabbed some of the vines that were growing on the side and started climbing.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old April 30th, 2005, 05:41 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i was trying to make sure you were okay and i wasnt eaves dropping i know who celebi is. its the voice of the forest . you said celebi when you woke up so i guessed at once that you would eventually be heading for the lake of life.go charizard."a dragon pokemon appears and i fly up. i call down to you."there a pokemon down there. i have never seen celebi so i dont know what it looks like but i have never seen this pokemon before.its green ,has wings and has a sort of pointy head."

Last edited by DarkFenris; April 30th, 2005 at 05:57 PM.
Old April 30th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Alana

OOC: Shadow_wolf I know that I said we're altering the story but only Diana and Towa and White live here. Well I'm sure there are other villagers but we never see them. Anyway living in the forest and knowing everyway around well I think it's close to god modding but I could be wrong but Celebi wouldn't let you pick it up espessually since it doesn't know you. Maybe you could edit your post a bit.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old April 30th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Alana

Alana nodded. She climbed all the way up. She slipped half way up but caught herslef and kept going. Finally she reached the top. Celebi was crouched in the space between the two trees shivering. "Celebi." She said softly moving forward. Celebi attacked her with strong vines. Alana fell backwards then tried again. Celebi blasted her with energy adn sent her over the edge. She caught herslef and again sat in front of Celebi. "I won't hurt you. Do you remember me?" Celebi stared at her. She reached slowly towards it and placed her hand on Celebi's head. Celebi relaxed and Alana picked it up. "Let's go to Diana's house. She can help." She climbed down slowly and started back.

OOC: Has anyone volonteered to be Iron Mask yet?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old April 30th, 2005, 06:23 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i land and climb down off charizard and walk beside you."is it ok?"i return charizard to his pokeball and look you in the face."im orry about before. i didnt mean to hurt you. i was just trying to help."i touch my head where i hit the rock and it feels wet . i take my fingers away and see blood.
Old April 30th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Alana

Alana looks at the ground. "It's not alright but maybe Diana and Towa can help it. I..I'm sorry fro hitting you. I didn't mean to hurt you but you startled me. And besides I could feel something was wrong. I just didn't know I was in the wrong time." She looked at the Celebi in her arms and sighed sadly.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old April 30th, 2005, 06:33 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

"thats alright im used to bumps and bruises. "i look at you."what time are you from?are you from forty years ago?"
Old April 30th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Alana

"Yes." Said Alana quietly. Celebi muttered something that sounded like an appolagy. "Don't worry it's not your fault. You were justtrying ot protect us. Besides once your healed we can go back to my time right?" Celebi nodded then closed it's eyes to rest. Suddenly as they were nearing the village a monstrous mation appeared blocking their way. Aboard it was a man wearing a helmet that covered his eyes. "Who are you?" She demanded.

OOC: Time ot call upon Wy_Wynaut.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:45 AM
Wy_Wynaut
Trainer

"You need not know my name child, just give me celibi " i said

OOC: I have no idea how to right this
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:50 PM
Alana

OOC: You can read averything on Serebii. The link is at the top of this page..

"Why should I hand it over. What do you want? And who are you?" Alana demanded holding Celebi tight. She didn't like this man and he didn't give off the impresion of being friendly.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:26 AM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i look at the green winged pokemon and look up to the person piloting the machine." this pokemon may be rare and it may be wanted by trainer but there is more to pokemon than collecting. pokemon have hearts.you apparently dont know that. "i move in front of Alana and stand firm."i will protect this girl and celebi. even if i dont know them very well."
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links