Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Celebi's Pearil

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2005 (03:01 AM).
Purple Pokemon Trainer

Suddenly, Eevee walked in and Hazard came in after Eevee entered. Hazard and Eevee looks at the people and the green pokemon. "Erm... Sorry for being late guys. I saw you guys flew over the forest and it catches us as well. We was drop dopwn to the other side of this place. Then Eevee began to run away by sniffing to you guys so I follow it and it's was lucky we found you." Hazard looks around and he asks in confuse "What is this place?". Then he looks at the small green pokemon. He open his mouth in surpise. "Wow. I have never seen this Pokemon before. What's that Pokemon?" He asked with his eyes watering.
Old May 21st, 2005 (04:42 AM).
I still love this world...

Alana smiled and looked at Hazard. "This would be the Lake of Life and that's Celebi the Voice of the Forest." Having answered his question she turned back to Flare. "You're right. I'd be alot older. For all I know I could be your mom or grandma or something. Oh, that's a really freaky thought. I'll forget I said that. For now come on," Alana stood up and held out her hand to Flare. "We should head back to Diana's house. She and her grandmother, Towa, know all about the Voice of the Forest."

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old May 21st, 2005 (05:14 AM).
Pokemon Friend

Send a message via AIM to Al Duit Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Al Duit Send a message via Yahoo to Al Duit
Recognition now dawns on me, for I've heard of the voice of the forest. "So, you're the voice of the forest, Celebi? I've heard rumors, but I didn't pay much attention. I just came here to look for some rare berries. Alana, do you mind if we tag along?" By we I had meant me and my Dragonair, who had just landed next to me.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane
Cleffable Clown (I named it Corky) Thanks to Scyther Thanks to Blissey Trainer 8290

Other sites in which I roleplay:
http://swrpgalaxy2.proboards42.com/index.cgi

http://freeformroleplay.com/forum/index.php?
Old May 21st, 2005 (11:48 AM).
Purple Pokemon Trainer

"Me too." said Hazard. "I don't like good people get hurt like that evil man we defeat earliar." He crush his fingers like a fist then he rest his finger down. And by the way, Hazard is my name and this is my little buddy Eevee." He smile at Alana. "Anyway, I'm sorry that I called you a "little girl" earlier and it was wrong that I scared you with my Onix to ride you here. I'm sorry..." He looks down.
Old May 21st, 2005 (07:33 PM).

"No it' alright. You didn't know my name so I can't be mad at you. And I didn't ride Onix cause I thought it might be too much for Celebi so, I walked." Said Alana simply. "But for now, we should get moving. I have a feeling that masked man will be back before long."

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old May 21st, 2005 (07:39 PM).
Pokemon Friend

Send a message via AIM to Al Duit Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Al Duit Send a message via Yahoo to Al Duit
I nod. "He didn't seem the type to give up too just go away for good. Lead on then." I smile.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane
Cleffable Clown (I named it Corky) Thanks to Scyther Thanks to Blissey Trainer 8290

Old May 21st, 2005 (07:40 PM).
Pokemon Friend

I nod in acknowledgement to Alana. "He didn't seem the type to give up and go away for good. Lead on then. But first," I pause and turn towards Nairy. "Nairy, fly above us and keep a lookout for that crazy guy, please." I smile. That should keep him from sneaking up on us unawares.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 22nd, 2005 (12:38 AM).

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
i nod."we are forty years ahead of your tme so that would at least make you a mother."i peer inside my self and squash my fear as small as possible.i speak but in a sort of speaky voice."celebi could alana and i see my parents again. in the hopsital?"i muster up all the confidence i can."im ready can we go now?"
Where there is confusion, offer guidance.
Where there is detachment, offer understanding.
Where there is depression, offer hope.
Above all, where there is death, bring life.
Old May 22nd, 2005 (07:36 AM).
Pokemon Friend

OOC: Sorry for double posting last night. It's really wierd. I'm having some strange trouble with my posts not showing up, and this time it didn't show until after I posted the second one. ::scratches head:: I don't know what's going on.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 22nd, 2005 (04:41 PM).

"Be." Celebi nods.

"Are you sure Flare. It seemed to really hurt you the last time Celebi took us for a peek at the future." Celebi nods again.

"Be celebi." It says.

"I guess it's up to you. Let's go Celebi." Says Alana. Celebi nods are the scene from earlier appears.

OOC: You needn't worry. Think about the Pokemon you have and the Pokemon I have. Doesn't match does it?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 22nd, 2005 (07:23 PM).
Pokemon Friend

As Flare and Alana start seeing the past/future w/ celebi, I keep a nervous watch out for that bully.

I feel rather uneasy, thinking an ax is gonna fall anytime.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 22nd, 2005 (10:37 PM).

Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
i think more reasonabley and examine all the possibilities."well you dont have my pokemon and if you were my mother i wouldnt exist becuae you are here."
Old May 23rd, 2005 (03:43 PM).

"Right." Alana smiled and watched the people in hospital again. "A car crash. It just seems, like it's not the way anyone should die. A life is taken for carelessness. It's not right." Her eyes were sad and Celebi nodded in agreement.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 25th, 2005 (03:17 AM).

i look away."i know but its my past i have to live with it."my voice becomes croaky.and i walk away.
Old May 25th, 2005 (07:51 AM).

Celebi ends the vision into the past. Alana walks after Flare. "We should get going. There's no reason to stay at the lake. Let's get back to Diana's house and get her to help us."

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 25th, 2005 (05:39 PM).
Pokemon Friend

OOC: Has anyone else had trouble getting onto Pokecommunity and posting the past few days?

IC: I sigh with relief as the two come out of Celebi's vision. I'm getting rather jumpy, thinking every sound I hear is the bully coming back. I look over my shoulder every few moments.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 25th, 2005 (11:39 PM).

i fall back and follow alana. i look at our surroundings and my pokemon walk around us except charizard, who flew above us watching for danger. we reach dianas house and i knock n the door."diana?my friend alana would like to know about the voice of the forest."they say come in and i walk in and sit at the table.
Old May 26th, 2005 (04:51 AM).
Purple Pokemon Trainer

Hazard walk in the house and stand on the wall with his arm cross and Eevee eating the berry on the floor. Hazard was watching the guys on the table, talking about Celebi, the Voice of the Forest.
Old May 26th, 2005 (05:49 AM).

Alana sat down next to Flare. "Well." Said Diana.

"It's a very old legend and a true one." Said Towa.

"I wasn't sure I beieved it until now. Anyway the Voice of the Forest as te ability to travel through time. If the Voice catches you it could carry you off to another time. Whenever the Voice is enjured it goes to the Lake of Life adn it's power is restored." At this moment Celebi drifted into the room adn sat in Alana's lap. Towa nad Diana stared but didn't coment. "We know the Voice of the Forest as Celebi but no one has ever been caught before."

"Well I wasn't really caught. A Pokemon hunter was after Celebi. His Pokemon hurt it badly so I tried to help it. I got it away from the hunter but I tripped. They were catching up. I guess Celebi did what it had to to keep us safe. That's also when I dropped my scetch book." Alana pulled out the scetch book Towa had given her earlier. "I want to thank you for keeping it in such good condition."

"It was nothing. I just kept it in a safe place." Replied Towa.

"So what are you going to do now Alana?" Asked Diana.

"I guess I'm going to go back to my time. I've seen several new enventions that are cool and I'd like to learn more about them, but I miss my own time too." She pulled out one of the forty year old Pokeballs and stared at it.

OOC: Should I go back to my own time or stay in this one and leave in a sequal or something?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 26th, 2005 (03:32 PM).
Pokemon Friend

I follow Alana and the rest to the house, but I stay outside to keep watch. I just know that madman's gonna show up sometime soon!

OOC: Hey, I'm just getting into this RP and you're talking about ending it for a sequel? Cruel ;P

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 26th, 2005 (11:15 PM).

ooc:i think you should make a sequil

i look at alana. and blush.i stand up."i need to go now."i leave the house and see a team rocket grunt and start running after him. alana is in my mind and i shake my head."why do i feel like this about her. for all i know she could be my grandma."i speed up."oy!stop. you killed my parents." mean while back at dianas house towa is standing in the door watching me. she turns back and looks at alana."he thinks team rocket killed his parents. he has uncovered a few leads from what his foster parents told him. the car that hit hi parents car that terrible day was a car stolen by team rocket. they had stolen some jewelery and were on the "run' from the police."
Old May 26th, 2005 (11:21 PM).

"Oh. I wish there was something I could do. Maybe Celebi can help. But in any movie that deals with time travel changing th past can really mess up the future. Or the space time continuem. I'm just giving myself a headache. I should help him while I can. If Celebi does take him back and prevent the crash, he won't remember me." She sighed and headed after him. "Misdreavus Spearow help him out!" Called Alana tossing two Pokeballs into the air. Her two Pokemon appeared and flew after the Rocket.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 26th, 2005 (11:22 PM).

"Darn kids, making me run like that dragonair Go" Dragonair appered
Tyranus was standing next to me " Come on lets get that **** Celibi and get out of this place " i said as i jumped on dragonairs back Tyranus followed but before he reached dragonair he evolved, now a pupitar " return " tyranus returned in side the darkball .
Dragonair and i took to the sky, soon we had spotted the brats ......

"Now for revenge Mawhahahah"

OOC: a sequel, i'm out of a job
Old May 27th, 2005 (12:19 AM).

i run after the grunt and as im getting tired i see a spearow come out of now where in and startswooping down on the grunt.my pokemon come out of the bushes and surround the grunt."every one but flare and vulpix return! both of you use quick attack mixed with flame thrower."i grab him by the neck cuff of his uniform."what were you doing 15 years ago?"he utters babble and i let him run away. spearow goes back and tells alana what i asked. diana guessing tells her."he doesnt know his birthday. he was left in the hospital,ignored for 6 months. he cried for ages, you should know why. untill some one decided to look after him.we looked after him untill he was 7 then we ask professor elm look after him. he doesnt remember a thing about being here. it was prfessor elm who told him about team rocket."
Old May 27th, 2005 (09:58 AM).

"I feel sorry for him. A who's Prof. Elm?" Asked Alana.

"He's a Pokemon Prof. that lives in NewBark." Siad Diana.

"Uh ok. I'm going to go catch up to Flare." Alana hurried to where Flare was standing. Celebi floated after her. Suddenly she stopped. She turned and looked around but nothing was there. She looked all around but saw nothing. "I'm just paranoid." She muttered and continued on the where Flare was.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)