Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Celebi's Pearil

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2005 (12:43 PM).
Purple Pokemon Trainer

"Alana!" someone shout from the background as Hazard came out the house. "What are you doing? That bad guy might be come out from nowhere and snatch Celebi without your supporters." He put his hands on Alana's shoulders. "Don't worry about Flare. We will find him and that is why we protect oursleve in groups. By the way, my pal Eevee had a great sense of smells and Eevee was great to find things so I'm sure he will find Flare in no time, right Eevee?" Eevee yulps as Hazard smile and turn his head to Alana.
Old May 27th, 2005 (02:46 PM).
I still love this world...

"I don't doubt it." Said Alana smiling at Eevee. She grabbed Celebi playfully out of the air and rubbed it affectionatly. "You're right. I shouldn't worry about Flare. He just seemed so upset." She sighed and hugged Celebi then let it go. "I wonder what it's like to be able to travel throught time. You could see people who had passed away or moved adn been unable to find. There are lots of things you could do. But you'd have to be careful too." She smiled at Celebi who nodded.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old May 27th, 2005 (04:19 PM).

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
i return Flare and vulpix and start making my wayto a new town when i feela gust of wind. i look into the sky and and see the person who attacked us before on his dragonair flying towards where dianas house is."oh no you dont.go charizard!"charizard appears, i climb onto his back."follow that dragonair." he roars and gets altitude starts following the dragon pokemon. we get above and it starts going to the ground. i see alana down there and jump off charizards back and land on the dragonairs head. i start jumping up and down. "leave my friend alone!!"he jerks and i fal 5 metres down next to Alana. i lose conscousness from the momentum.

ooc: sorry if i powerplayed a bit.
Where there is confusion, offer guidance.
Where there is detachment, offer understanding.
Where there is depression, offer hope.
Above all, where there is death, bring life.
Old May 27th, 2005 (04:48 PM).
Pokemon Friend

Send a message via AIM to Al Duit Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Al Duit Send a message via Yahoo to Al Duit
Flare comes out, and I start to ask him how it went inside, when he yells and runs off. I catch only a little glimpse of someone running away from him. It didn't look like the guy from before though.

Then Alana comes out, and I follow behind her after she talks to one of the women. Then Hazard runs by me. I still keep looking over my shoulder looking around for the crazy lunatic who tried to take Celebi. Nairy, my dragonair had flown around quite awhile looking for him and still hasn't shown up.

All of a sudden, I hear a roar from above, and Flare falls from the sky. I look up to see Nairy fly down to me. There's also another dragonair up there and a Charizard!

"Nair! Dragonair!" Nairy tells me the madman's back.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane
Cleffable Clown (I named it Corky) Thanks to Scyther Thanks to Blissey Trainer 8290

Other sites in which I roleplay:
http://swrpgalaxy2.proboards42.com/index.cgi

http://freeformroleplay.com/forum/index.php?
Old May 27th, 2005 (06:18 PM).

OOC: i didnt think you power played

IC: shocked that a kid just fell while attacking i looked down there they were the kids from before i heard something i turned there was a charizard stareing me in the face "Dragonair water pulse " dragonair hit the charizard in the face
" time too battle" i said pointing towards the kids

OOC: When do i get to "catch" celibi
Old May 28th, 2005 (07:51 AM).
Pokemon Friend

Send a message via AIM to Al Duit Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Al Duit Send a message via Yahoo to Al Duit
"Nairy, use dragonrage against that dragonair!" I tell Nairy as I run over to Flare and kneel down to check if he's alright. "Oh, man, a fall like that could break every bone in his body!" I look for any signs of bleeding or broken bones, carefull not to move him so as not to make any injuries worse. I reach into my backpack and get some smelling salts out, glad that I always carry a simple firstaid kit around.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane
Cleffable Clown (I named it Corky) Thanks to Scyther Thanks to Blissey Trainer 8290

Old May 28th, 2005 (08:27 AM).

OOC: Sadly soon.

Alana stared at the man on Dragonair. Then she knelt beside Flare. "Hey Flare are you ok?" That's a stupid question. He just fell from his Charizard and is out cold. She stood up and glared at the guy. "Grr. Ok Spearow Wing Attack and Misdreavus use Shadow Ball!" Her Pokemon launch their attacks.

"Be?"

"Sure you can help. Celebi Quick Attack!" Celebi sped at the guy and his Pokemon.

OOC: Ok you know what he does and now you atch Celebi.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old May 28th, 2005 (09:34 AM). Edited May 28th, 2005 by Al Duit.
Pokemon Friend

Before I use the smelling salt, I look up to see Celebi moving in to use a quick attack. "Nairy! Stop! Don't use dragonrage yet!" Nairy stops and sees Celebi speeding by.

Whew! That was close! I look back down at Flare and check again for any serious injuries before using the smelling salts. Besides a big bruise on his head, I don't see anything, so I pop open a smelling salt capsule under Flare's nose. "Come on, Flare! Be ok." I say quietly.

OOC: So, I guess you aren't gonna make this a sequel since you're continuing?

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 28th, 2005 (03:07 PM).

the celibi was chargeing towards me grabing a darkball from my pocket i through it at celibi the ball hit celibi in the head and a dark aura surrounded celibi
" at last ' i said out loud

OOC: cause i havent see the movie is celibi under my control ?
Old May 28th, 2005 (03:25 PM).

Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
i wake up smelling the slats and am in bliss for half a second."what a nice smell. argh my head.!"i hold my head with my hands andtake my hands away as im hurting my self more."is Alana ok?what about celebi?"
Old May 28th, 2005 (04:04 PM).
Pokemon Friend

"Don't move too fast! You took a nasty fall there. You're lucky you're alive!" I take a quick glance up to see what's going on to see Celebi getting captured. "Oh, #@#%$! Nairy, use dragonrage on that man and get rid of him once and for all!" I scream in my own rage.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 28th, 2005 (04:40 PM).

Alana's eyes grew wide. "Let Celebi go!" She cried and charged at him with Spearow and Misdreavus flew next to her. She tackled the man and snatched the strange Pokeball from him and jumped back.

OOC: Yes you have control now.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 28th, 2005 (05:20 PM).
Pokemon Friend

OOC: this is very strange. there must be something wierd going on with my browser when it comes to Pokecommunity. I saw that Alana was the last one that posted in this thread when I was viewing all the different RPs, but when I clicked on the last page for this thread, it just showed Shadow Wolf's last post, and not the one I made two hours ago. But when i clicked on the button to reply to post, now I see my post and Alana's. ::shrug::

IC: I try to compose myself. "Cover me while I tend to Flare!" I look into Flare's eyes, "It looks like you've a bad concussion. Don't try to get up." I reach back into my backpack and get out my spring jacket. I gently raise Flare's head and put the jacket underneath. "We'll take care of this. Don't worry!"

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 28th, 2005 (05:24 PM).

"just look look after Alana."put my head back and close my eyes.i knock my pokeballs off my belt and the rest of my pokemon appear." protect Alana."i fell a gust of wind and open my eyes. charizard is hovering above me."charizard you do the same."i close my eyes again and start resting.
Old May 28th, 2005 (05:35 PM).
Pokemon Friend

Relieved that Flare wasn't gonna try to get up, I turn my attention to the fight. I let out the rest of my pokemon as I see Nairy shooting dragonrage at the man on the other Dragonair.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 28th, 2005 (07:18 PM).

i open my eyes and watch Alana."Alana be careful celebis evil now and imagine how powerful he is with his power tripled."
Old May 29th, 2005 (04:52 AM). Edited May 29th, 2005 by Al Duit.
Pokemon Friend

Nairy misses the man, but hits the dragonair he's riding with the full blast of dragonrage.

I hear Flare warning Alana. I think: The two of them have bonded so quickly, I wouldn't be surprise if Alana was his mother. Which would meen she would sometime in our future, (mine and Flare's) would go back to her own time so she can give birth to Flare. Which would meen Celebi will be alright after we win this fight. I sure hope my conclusions are right! Except I wish somehow we can avert the terrible accident that makes Flare an orphan.

"Crobat, use confuse ray against Celebi!" Crobat screeches (not the attack) and sends a ray of confusion at Celebi, confusing it.

OOC: I hope you don't consider saying Celebi gets confused is Powerplaying...the Confuse Ray move is supposed to be 100% accurate.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 29th, 2005 (09:46 AM).

Alana stood there as Celebi shook it's head. It quickly got over the confusion. It's eyes were scary as it stared around. Then Celebi unleashed a wave of energy blasting everything in sight. As Alana was simply standing there stunned and was close she got hit pretty hard. Before she knew what was happening she was flat on the ground and felt weak and hurt. She pushed herself up and saw the darkball in Celebi's grasp. Celebi tossed to the man and began to create a nest around itself. "Cel-e-bi." She muttered then her strength failed and she passed out.

OOC: Hmm me being Flare's mom. No matter what that's still a very odd thought.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 29th, 2005 (08:20 PM).
Pokemon Friend

I just have time to cover Flare with my own body when the wave of energy Celebi unleashed hit me. Something slams into my back and rolls off. I don't know what it is at first. Then after the energy wave subsides, I look to my right and see Nairy, on the ground. It looks as if he's hardly breathing.

I raise myself carefully off Flare into a kneeling position. "Oh, Nairy!" I choke back a sob as I recall him to his pokeball. Then I check on Flare. I'd tried my best to shield him, especially his head. "Flare, are you alright?"

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 29th, 2005 (11:06 PM).

i lay down feeling helples and then feel a great wave of energy. i open my eyes and see some one standing over me. they move and speak to me."yeah im fine."i look around and see Alana get hurt."Alana!no!"i stand up and move over to her to check if she is alright but feel aches all over my body and i collapse onto my back next to her.
Old May 30th, 2005 (02:34 PM).
Pokemon Friend

OOC: Actually I was kneeling ;p

IC: I try to stop Flare from getting up, but, he stubbornly gets up anyway and makes his way to Alana. I wince, seeing how much pain he's in. I pick up my jacket and stand.

I look around to see where the rest of my pokemon were. The others seemed fine, but I couldn't see crobat. I walk over to Alana and kneel down to check her out as I had Flare, and used smelling salts on her, too. At this rate, I ought to become a nurse! I think.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old May 30th, 2005 (05:50 PM).

Alana felt two people near her. She stired but didn't open her eyes. Her body ached slightly from the attack but she was more hurt by the fact that it was Celebi who had attacked. She knew it wasn't the little Pokemon's fault but what could be done? "Celebi? Flare? Al?" She opened her eyes. Al was kneeling next to her and Flare was out cold beside her. She pushed herself up and winced but didn't say anything. Her bright eyes scanned the forest as she searched for Celebi. The little Pokemon was gone but it wasn't hard ot tell where it had went. A trail of devistation lay ahead. "I can't believe that man is forcing Celebi to do this." She struggled to her feet and stood there for a moment and looked at Flare. "I hope he's alright. Al make sure you help as much as you can ok?" Then she turned and ran off to find Celebi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A large blue dog-like Pokemon looked down at the forest from high up on a cliff. "Coon!" It roared. The air shook with it's powerful call. Then it leapt from the rocks and began to descend into the forest.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 30th, 2005 (07:30 PM).
Pokemon Friend

My crobat comes flying back to me. I'm pleased to see he's unharmed. "Crroo crobat!" He says as he lands on my shoulder. Then Alana stirs, a bit, then her eyes open. I smile, relieved as she says, "Celebi? Flare? Al?" Then she sits up with a wince. I can tell it hurts her, but I don't think she's as injured as badly as Flare. I scoot towards Flare and put my hand on his forhead and gently sweep some hair from his face.

As Alana states her disbelief at the masked man's actions, she gets up and starts walking away, asking me to take care of Flare. Well, I'm not about to leave him lying here alone, anyways. But I'm not gonna let her go by herself, either. "Crobat, Vena, Magnemite, go with her, and follow her orders as though they're mine. Help her stop that madman!" As they go off to follow Alana, I pray quietly, "And help Celebi find it's way back to the light."

I turn my attention back to Flare. I get a rag out of my backpack, and pour some water from my canteen to dampen it. I gently rub his face with the cool wet rag. "You'll be alright," I say softly.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old June 1st, 2005 (12:48 AM).

i wake up but cant move and hurt all over.i decide to just lay on the ground.i open my eyes and look around.."wheres Alana?"i see her walking away and sigh in sadness.i close my eyes and rest.
Old June 1st, 2005 (09:26 AM).

Alana looked backa dn saw Flare was awake. She would have gone oer to see if he was ok but she knew she had to help Celebi. She nodded to Al's Pokemon and hopped she'd keep Flare safe then broke into a run. The devistation her small green friend had caused was horrifying. Alana felt as though she might be sck a thinking that the portector of the forest had done this. She hadn't gotten far when she heard something above her. She stopped and looked up. Diana, Towa, and another man were sailing towards her in a baloon. They landed next to Flare adn Al so Alana had to double back.

"Get in." Said the man.

"Who are you?"

"The name's White. Now let's hurry." Alana clambered gratefully into the balloon and waited for the others.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links