The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old June 1st, 2005, 10:34 AM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

Send a message via AIM to Al Duit Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Al Duit Send a message via Yahoo to Al Duit

Advertise here
A balloon with Diana, Towa, and a man I've never seen comes and lands near Flare and me. Alana runs back along with my pokemon I'd sent to help her. After the man who's piloting the balloon introduces himself, Alana gets in and looks back at us expectantly. I recall my pokemon.

"Flare," I gently touch his shoulder. "We have a ride. I'll help you up into the balloon's basket, because I don't think I can pick you up."

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane
Cleffable Clown (I named it Corky) Thanks to Scyther Thanks to Blissey Trainer 8290

Other sites in which I roleplay:
http://swrpgalaxy2.proboards42.com/index.cgi

http://freeformroleplay.com/forum/index.php?
Old June 1st, 2005, 10:47 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
"ill be fine"i whistle and my pokemon come and help me into the basket, mainly charizard. he lays me down at the back and i return every one but Flareon and charizard. charizard takes off to keep watch and flareon stays by my side.
Where there is confusion, offer guidance.
Where there is detachment, offer understanding.
Where there is depression, offer hope.
Above all, where there is death, bring life.
Old June 2nd, 2005, 03:30 AM
Hazard7
Purple Pokemon Trainer

OOC: Sorry I was late. I dunno how I pop in at the moment :/
Old June 2nd, 2005, 10:54 AM
Alana
I still love this world...

OOC: Uh I dunno how you could jump in either. '

"Alright here we go!" Called White. He fiddled with some controls and the balloon rose into the air. The devistation looked worse from the air.

"This is disgusting." Said Towa angrily. "Forcing the spirit of the forest to destroy the forest."

"I know." Said Alana sadly. The great mounstrous twig creature that Celebi had created was in veiw. "Celebi!" Alana called. The twig creature turned and looked at the balloon.

"What's it doing?" Asked Diana. Celebi was charging energy.

"It's going to attack!" Said White. "Hold on." He moved the balloon just as the attack was released. The force shook the balloon though it missed by several feet.

"This is bad." Muttered Alana in a worried tone.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old June 2nd, 2005, 03:30 PM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

Send a message via AIM to Al Duit Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Al Duit Send a message via Yahoo to Al Duit
Instead of entering the balloon, I take out a pokeball. "I'll fly my own way. Like my dad always said, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.' Crobat, come on out." Crobat comes out and I climb on.

The balloon climbs back up and takes a direct path towards the dark Celebi. I decide to take go around from a different angle. Even from the different route I'm taking, I see the devastation that was caused by the twig monster Celebi created, and whistle in amazement. How can we battle such a thing? We've got to get Celebi to come to it's senses!
OOC: Has anyone else had problems posting while using the "Quick Reply" box?

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane
Cleffable Clown (I named it Corky) Thanks to Scyther Thanks to Blissey Trainer 8290

Old June 2nd, 2005, 11:45 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

Send a message via AIM to DarkFenris Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFenris Send a message via Yahoo to DarkFenris
I close my eyes and get hurt from the rocking motion of the air ship. i moan and Flareon whines. i curl into a ball facing the basket so no one can see my face. i start crying silently. Flareon lays down on all fours and starts whining and whimpering.
Old June 3rd, 2005, 12:54 AM
Wy_Wynaut
Trainer

OOC: i'm sorry but i have no idea what is going on and when did i tell celibi to destroy the forest?
where is suicune ?
I am very confused
Old June 3rd, 2005, 12:54 AM
Alana

Alan bent down next to Flare and saw he was crying. "Flare? Hang on. We should land soon. At least I hope. Is there anything I can do to help you?" She wanted to do something to something. He seemed to be in alot of pain and she didn't know what to do.

OOC: Celebi kind of does that on it's own because you turned it evil. But you are still in control of it. Suicune is on a mountain over looking the forest and is heading down because it senses something is wrong.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old June 3rd, 2005, 01:09 AM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i wipe my eyes. "im not crying."i try to stand up but fall over i hit the ground and i yell in pain. i lie still and have lost consciousness. flareon runs over and trys to get me to get up,nudging my shoulder."Flaaare, Flareon!"
Old June 3rd, 2005, 07:23 AM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

The best thing I can think of is to put "Iron Mask" out of commission. "Crobat, use Confuse Ray on that dragonair!" I sure hope the dragonair doesn't shrug off the confusion like Celebi did, and I hope this helps Alana get to Celebi before the whole forest is destroyed!

Then watch in horror as a beam of energy comes from Celebi's twig monster to almost hit the balloon. The balloon shakes wildly, and I think that can't be good for Flare!

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old June 3rd, 2005, 09:43 AM
Alana

"Flare?" Alana asked quietly. She touched his arm but he was out cold. "I wish there was something I could do." She brushed a quick hand across her eyes and stood up. She walked over to the edge of the basket and called to Celebi again. This time Celebi's attack poped one of the balloons. The basket swerved and dropped.

"Hang on we're goin to hit the lake!" Shouted White. There was a tremenous SPLASH! And the boat landed on the water. But Celebi wasn't finished. It attack again this time aiming for the lake. A titdle wave of water cascaded over the boat but it didn't capsize. Instead it was swept against a rock near the shore.

Alana get dazedly to her feet. "Is everyone alright?"

"I'm ok." Said Diana.

"I'll be fine." Said Towa.

"Still in one piece." Said White.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 3rd, 2005, 11:26 AM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

As Crobat hits the dragonair with Confuse Ray, I see the balloon crash as a result of another energy wave from Celebi, and another energy wave cause a tidal wave, knocking it up against a rock. I swore.

"Forget the dragonair," I say quietly. "Crobat, get me to that twig monster! I have to get to Celebi, myself!" Crobat flies me to just above the twig monster, and Celebi fires a energy wave at Crobat, point blank. It just hits the tip of one of Crobat's wings, and he spins out of control, and I lose my grip.

I grab onto one of the twigs from the monster and pull myself in. I look back out and see Crobat regain control. "Go get Alana!" I'm hoping Alana can get here, because Celebi doesn't know me all that well. I turn back towards the inside of the monster, and try to make myself towards Celebi.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old June 4th, 2005, 04:30 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

when we hit the water my body slides into the side of the basket.i moan .flareon whimpers. then a crobat appears.

ooc:alana are we on the lake of life?maybe you could throw me over board and heal me.
Old June 4th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Alana

Alana saw the Crobat and nodded. "Al is being reckless." She mumbled. Then she turned to Flare and hurried over to him. "Maybe." She cupped some of the water from the lake and let it fall into his mouth. "I hope that helps. Stay here Flare." Alana looked at the large twig creature. She felt a slight tugg of fear but she ignored it. But she knew what she was planning was dangerous. She searched in her pockets for a moment then dug in her backpack. Finally she pulled out a locket. It was worn as if someone had rubbed their fingure over the surface again and again. She opened it. it showed a picture of her and her very first Pokemon, Cyndaquil, on her shoulder. She placed it in Flare's hand. "Just in case." She said very quietly. Then she took off towards Celebi.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 4th, 2005, 05:51 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

i drink the water and come to my senses a bt i start hearing things happening around me and feel something be put in my hands. i close my hand to protect it.i slowly start healing an dthe pain gets less and less.

ooc: ill be fully healed in like 5 minutes. cos it wouldnt heal me in the blink of an eye.
Old June 4th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Alana

OOC: k

Alana ran as fast as she could until she was right in front of the monstrous creature Celebi created. "Celebi!" She called again. But this time she was ready to move. "Listen to me! You're not supposed to be like this. Come back to your sences!" The creature looked down at her adn began to charge it's energy. Alana moved but she realised she'd trapped herself. She couldn't avoid the attack. There was a blast of light and a cloud of dust shot into the air. But just before the attack hit something large adn blue shot into the battle. A second later Alana soared out of danger on the back of a Suicune. "Suicune? Did you come here to help Celebi?"

"Cuune!"

"Alright then let's go!"

OOC: OK

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 4th, 2005, 06:16 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

after a few minutes im healed and i sit up and see whats in my hand. its a necklace . i open it up and see a picture of alana and cyndaquil."alana."i close it and slip it over my head and tuck it in between two layers of clothes so its hidden.flareon then notices and jumps on me."hey flare. sorry i worried you but we need to go some where. return to your pokeball." flare pouts but does as its told and charizard come and returns as well. i jump out of the basket and onto dry land and start running after suicune.
Old June 4th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

I slowly make my way towards Celebi, I hear Alana cry out to it. I see Celebi look down at her and fire another energy wave! "NOOO!" I yell. I cannot see Alana after the blast, but, I've problems of my own, now, because my shout got Celebi's attention. "Celebi, please! You're the guardian of the forest! You're destroying the very reason you exist!"

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old June 4th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Alana

Suicune bounds up to the creature then leaps to the top where the eyes are. "Celebi!" Alana called yet agian. Celebi looked at her and tried to shake Suicune off. "Celebi stop. You're supposed to protect the forest not destroy it!" For a second Celebi seemed to remember her. then it shook it's head adn grabbed Suicune in it's vines adn began electricuting it.

"Suicune!" But there was nothing she could do. She was having trouble hanging on to the twig creature. She moved quickly and spotted Al. She was a bit surprised but began climbing some vines. She climbed as fast as she could but Celebi sent electricity through the vines. "Uh." Alana gritted her teeth and continued. She reached a small ball of vines where Celebi was. "I won't let that jerk do this. I won't give up!" She shouted as she began to force her way through the vines.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 4th, 2005, 06:41 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

"i see celebi climbing up and i jump up onto one of the wig monthers legs.i start climbing as fast as possible.after 2 minutes i release charizard and fly to the top.alana is no where in sight."i land and return charizard.i start making my way through electricuting vines."argh. this is not what your meant to do celebi. your meant to protect the forest."i get through and start making my way through vines to celebi.
Old June 4th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

I reach the vine ball shortly after Alana. "Whew, I thought you were dead with that last blast! I'm glad you're alright." I want to ask how Flare is, but, right now, we need to concentrate on Celebi. "Celebi, remember flying with Alana and Flare? You were so happy and free! Break out of this evil man's prison, and be free again!"

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old June 4th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Alana

OOC: Sorry if anything sounds like powerplaying or godmodding but we're so close to finishing the RPG.

Alana nodded. "Right. You have to rememeber!" She cried desperatly. She broke htrough the vines and grabbed Celebi. Alana held her small friend close. "Please Celebi. You have to fight that man's control. Don't let him take you over. Remember."

Celebi seemed to be confused. A memory then more memories of it's friends and all the fun they had came back. It jerked suddenly. Alana nodded, "Celebi." Celebi was now twitching in her arms as bolts of white hot electricity surged through the vines. Alana could hear a roar which must have been Suicune. Burst after burst of light shone. Celebi was firing attack after attack into the lake in it's distress. Slowly Celebi began to relax. There was a splash. Celebi had released Suicune who had fallen into the water. Then finally Celebi looked at Alana.

"Be?" It asked.

"CELEBI!" She cried joyfully hugging the small Pokemon. "You're back." Iw th Celebi no longer evil the twig creature was falling apart. Branches, twigs, dust, vines, adn leaves were falling everywhere. Alana felt herself lifting into the air like before. She looked back. Al and Flare were glowing slightly too. "Let's get out of here."

OOC: Now comes the confusion. Should I go back to my own time or stay in this one and create a sequel or simply stay in this one?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 4th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Al Duit
Pokemon Friend

IC: "Yes, you did it, Alana! Celebi, you're free!" In my elation, I forget I only met Alana this morning, and give her a hug. "Now the forest can be restored!" Tears of joy flow freely out of my eyes.

Then I remember. "Flare! How is he?" I have a moment of panic then look down where the balloon was and see Flare up and looking great. Then I notice he's glowing. Then I notice I'm glowing. Alana and Celebi too, and I start laughing because the joy in me wouldn't let me not laugh. I'd never felt so good.

OOC: Well, I don't know what else you could make a sequel of... I mean, in the movie, it turns out Sam is Professor Oak. Even though you think it strange, if Alana is supposed to be Flare's mother, if she doesn't go back, he won't exist anymore because he'd never be born. And that's wiered.

Banner by Katsuro

Thanks Aqualad
Thanks Yami_Zidane

Old June 4th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Alana

OOC: I'm supposed to be Flare's mom?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 4th, 2005, 07:29 PM
DarkFenris
Gym Leader

ooc: i think you should stay and create a sequil becuase we could make it tha you actually are my motherbecuase my starter is a cyndaquil and your starter is a cyndaquil and maybe you had a baby cyndaquil from your and asked prof elm to give that to me. like you meet him later on in your life.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here