• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bountiful Wisdom of Madame Anna

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
mystic_zps0d5xvsyg.png

Hello. You have found your way to me, perhaps unwittingly, as you are in a time of need. You are worried, stressed... you have questions. And I? I have answers.

Please, go ahead. Pose any question you wish.

disclaimer: not meant to be serious! please don't expect real answers!

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
This sounds like an interesting game idea! Allow me to be the guinea pig, then. :D

What should you do to get perfect grades in college?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
What should you do to get perfect grades in college?
mystic_zps0d5xvsyg.png

In time, you will find it true that the strict procedures of academia are not relevant to this chaotic world. You are drowning yourself in assignments and calculations, trying to swim with ever heavier limbs. You will only catch your breath when you surrender yourself to reality.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Now that I've been quite busy lately, how do I get the motivation to work faster?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Who is going to win the US presidential election?

mystic_zps0d5xvsyg.png

Trustworthy studies are few. Corruption is ever present. The mire of politics is a murky one indeed. Do not lose hope for a favorable outcome, despite the circumstances.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Are you THE best ANNA? anna?
mystic_zps0d5xvsyg.png

To some, perhaps. To most, likely not. Truly there is always an individual better than the one in question in some regard.
So, your role is related to cheaters aka Mafia.

Ha! you're mafia anna or not?
mystic_zps0d5xvsyg.png

Presumptuousness can be both a blessing or a curse. Be aware of your own nature, and use your qualities wisely.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
How well will I sleep tonight?
mystic_zps0d5xvsyg.png

It matters not how well you sleep in one night, for it is your nocturnal habits that need evaluation.

How many times can a guy go without sleep?

mystic_zps0d5xvsyg.png

When the mind supercedes the body, many new things become possible. Beware of using this technique too often, for your body is an essential part of your being.

Truly you are a font of wisdom.

How long will they keep making Pokemon games?

mystic_zps0d5xvsyg.png

All media has a purpose, all stories will have an end. We shall see where this story takes us for the duration.

Will I ever stop being sleepy?
mystic_zps0d5xvsyg.png

A change of pace is sometimes necessary. Refresh your mind; your body will thank you.

Back