Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing
Notices

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.

Old April 24th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Haunter
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
A micheivious band of Umbreon Bandits ran across the plains. Shadow the leader, wore a starry ble bandana around his head. Behing him two other Umbreon ran. In the back a baby Umbreon sat on one of the other Umbreons. In his mouth , he held a stick. They ran to a cave, and nested inside it. The baby dropped th stick. On the end hanged a bag of food.

The leader smelt the food. Then he snatched it away. The others looked at him nervously. He glared into each of their eyes and used his powerful Screech. The others lost kepp of their feet from the piercing sound and fell to the ground. Except for one, the baby. THe baby looked at his older brother run with the food. The leader stopped and noticed the baby had not fallen. The baby looked into his brothers eyes. The brother stared back.
clueless

Last edited by Haunter; April 24th, 2005 at 01:39 PM.
Old April 24th, 2005, 01:40 PM
~Nightingale~
Avvy made by luis_LR8

Location: Why didn't ya just ask? NEWay, go across the street, up two...
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Nightingale~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Nightingale~
If that is a plot it is a very lame one... Plus you lack a sign-up sheet. I'm sorry but you should read and follow the rules carefully. I'm going to get a mod to close this until you can decide on a better plot and what the sign-up sheet will be.
"My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone"

Paired with: No one
You don't have to tell me that I'm crazy, I already know that
Quick, click here! Come on! Hurry! You have to see this!
Adopted:

From Moonlight Dreams ~thankies!~
~Her name is Iggy!~
~My Igneosaur evolved into Ingitasaur!~

Green Day Statement:
1) Green Day IS Punk
2)I am a Billiest/Fan & Greendayist/Fan! (Billie mostest!! )
If you agree with this, put this in your sig!

Eliana has declared me PC's Second Official Billie Joe FanGirl!
Don't believe me? Just ask her!

Old April 24th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Haunter
Beginning Trainer

what is a signup sheet?
clueless
Old April 24th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Kurosaki

Okay... Is this supposed to be an RP, or a story? Oo
If its an RP, it needs a plot description, and sign-up form so other members can join. Or was it meant to be a story? Cause they go in the fics section ;;
Old April 24th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Haunter
Beginning Trainer

oh then ill go to the fics section
NIghtingdale you are rude
clueless
Old April 24th, 2005, 01:43 PM
~Nightingale~
Avvy made by luis_LR8

Location: Why didn't ya just ask? NEWay, go across the street, up two...
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Nightingale~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Nightingale~
No comment... I do not wish to cause a ruckus...
Old April 24th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Kurosaki

Haunter, that was quite rude as well, and she wasn't even being rude. She was just stating the rules to you. I'll moce this to the fic section then. *Moves*
Old April 24th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Lily
◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to Lily
Maybe Haunter didn't know. ?

What Nightingale wanted to do was merely hand you a piece of useful advice. She was being polite about it, and rudeness is a class by itself, so it's unfair to call her rude when she was only trying to help.

First, try working on the length. You have a bright idea here, but the pace was rushed and hastily put together, thus, the shortness. Editing/revising also helps. Grammatical errors were present, as were spelling mistakes that could easily be pinpointed out. Sentence structured could have been combined together to (hopefully) show more coherence. *_*

Overall...if you had just put enough effort into it, it would've turned out better. =)

( ‿‿ ) PM me for a contract.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here