The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing

Notices

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.

Old April 28th, 2005 (09:55 PM).
Pete
<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pete
Chapter One-The girl next door

Brendan sighed as the truck he was in trundled along the dusty dry roads of Hoenn. "Why do I have to go in the ****ing truck? Its like sticking oil and water together, they don't mix!". Brendan looked up at the towers of massive boxes lying there and he knew he was about to get crushed. "Brendan, we're here!" yelled his mom from the front as the truck stopped. Brendan rolled out of the way as a hell of a lot of cardboard tried to squash him.

"You know Brendan that you should go announce yourself to your neighbours," said his mom,"so go do it."
Brendan knew there was no point arguing with his mom, so he trudged out of the front door and walked across to next door. He knocked and a woman opened the door. "Oh hello, you must be Brendan," ,she smiled,"sorry but Prof. Birch is out at the lab now. But May's upstairs." At this precise moment a girl came downstairs and saw Brendan. "Hi," said Brendan. May was a bit shocked, but smiled back. "Oh hang on, I've got to go help dad. See, ya!" she said and ran outside. "Woah,look at the time. I'd better get home or I'll be shot dead," said Brendan and he departed.
Parents=None. Position applicable
Fan Club=None. PLEASE SOMEONE!!

PM me about vacancies.

Credits: Phoenixx

BISHIES: Rockman, Netto and Barrel from Rockman.EXE
PAIRINGS:
Rockman x Roll
Netto x Meiru
Netto x Enzan
Old April 29th, 2005 (06:49 PM).
White_Winter_Wolf
Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!

Short but sweet. A bit like pokemon ruby but backwards, I like it!

Sometime you need to
break the rules
and stand apart
ignore your .h.e.a.d.
and follow your .h.e.a.r.t.

What doesn't kill you
only makes you .s.t.r.o.n.g.e.r.
so when you think your hurtin' me
your just helpin' me last .l.o.n.g.e.r.

Hold on to who you love
stay true to what you know
take everything you dream of
and .n.e.v.e.r. let it go
Old May 3rd, 2005 (11:15 AM).
Pete
<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pete
Thanks. Here is chapter 2.

Chapter Two-Eggs, Dogs and a fight!

Brendan was bored after having supper at home and wanted to do something. When his mom wasn't looking, he got up, knocked cutlery onto the floor and broke a glass, but he still made it out the door.

Prof Birch was studying Poochyena out on Route 101. He picked up his pokedex and pressed the 'cry' button. The noise came out crystal clear. He heard the noise again but he hadn't pressed the button. Hot breath touched his neck. He gulped....

Brendan, on turning up at the lab, had found it to be locked. He decided to head out
onto Route 101 for fun. Upon reaching the Route he heard a man screaming. "Help me!" he cried, "Are you Brendan? I'm Prof Birch. Help!" he yelled. Brendan saw his bag on the ground. There were eggs inside it. Brendan picked up one which was hatching. It burst open to reveal an orange chick like pokemon. "Use that Torchic!" shouted the Professor. Brendan commanded it to attack the Poochyena with its scratch just like all the trainers in Johto did. Torchic used its scratch and quickly used another one which struck a critical blow. The Poochyena fainted and crawled away. The professor looked at Brendan with gratitude and simply asked "Why don't we go to the lab?". Brendan was exhausted but simply nodded yes in agreement.
Parents=None. Position applicable
Fan Club=None. PLEASE SOMEONE!!

PM me about vacancies.

Credits: Phoenixx

BISHIES: Rockman, Netto and Barrel from Rockman.EXE
PAIRINGS:
Rockman x Roll
Netto x Meiru
Netto x Enzan
Old May 3rd, 2005 (06:24 PM).
Latias Lover!
the forgotten cherry blossom

These chapters are really short. But somewhat cool.
Old May 5th, 2005 (10:10 AM).
Phoenix Riley
Going 1000 Posts!

Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix Riley
The chapters are too short a normal chapter should be at least 5 pages on Microsoft word long and you didnt describe Brendan or professor birch or may or mays mum or bredans mum

You cant just think we know what these peple look like you have to explain this

Fortree Gym Website
Fortree Gym Forums

Sig - Pokemon Link Version

"Pokemon Link Them All Four In A Row And Your Good To Go!"

"You Can Shift And Slide You Favourite Pokemon Characters In This All New Action Packed Game Get 4 In A Row And Your Good To Go!"
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links