The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Alana
I still love this world...

Advertise here
If this doesn't belong here move it to where it does belong please.

Ok this is a place where people can request RPGs. It's just like when people request sprites. Tell what you want it to be about; Pokemorphs, trainers on an adventure, Pokemon on an adventure, ect. If you have a plot please post it it'll help. Anyone can become an RPG Maker as I will call it just because You ask to be one and submit some of your work. Most everyone will be accepted so don't be afraid of rejection or anything. Please do not pester the RPG Makers they will have it done eventually. You may request any RPG Maker to fill your request or you can simply allow anyone to do it. This is not just for RPGs in the Pokemon RPG forum but for RPGs in the Other RPG forum as well. When you request to become an RPG Maker tell whether you do Pokemon RPGs, Other RPGs, or both. If you have any other questions PM me and I will answer them.

Request Form:
Topic: It can be any topic. Some people specialize in Pokemon RPGs other specialize in Other RPGs and some both. We do both.
Plot: If you have one.

RPG Maker Form:
What Kind Of RPGs Do you Specialize in?:
Sample: You may post a link if you like.

RPG Makers:
Alana(me): Specializes in both kinds of RPGs.
Logmon1: Specializes in Pokemorph RPGs.
Abskull: Specializes in Legendary Pokemon RPGs.
Baker's Bulbasaur: Specializes in Pokemon Trainer Adventure RPGs, character development, and fantasy adventures.
Daiaki: Specializes in Anime related RPs, Chaos- Those free for all RPs that are just full of odd concepts and fun, and Supernatural RPs.
RagingDragon: Specializes in Mythological RPGs, Medieval RPGs, Free form RPGs, Trainer RPGs, and Pokemon RPGs.
FireFox113: Specializes in Fantasy RPGs and RPGs about some games.
pokefan89: Specializes in fantasy, pokemon adventure, digimon, and megaman NT Warrior RPGs.

Oh and I dunno if it really matters but I have talked to a mod about this and she said it was ok.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye

Last edited by Alana; May 8th, 2005 at 01:03 PM.
Old May 6th, 2005, 03:55 PM
obelisk-kun
GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!

this souds cool but i do not get it what do you mean by request

bishies: mai-can from yugioh tsunade-sama from naruto and kojima kirie-san from girls bravo.
"Cory, they're co-ed bathrooms. Girls shower in there, NAKED!"
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Alana

Just like it says. Request to have an RPG written for you. Like if you asked to have a Pokemorph RPG written involving a great battle and five heroes then somebody would write one following your request.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Logmon1
The one of many...

What Kind Of RPGs Do you Specialize in?: Pokemorphs
Sample: When life gives you pokemorphs... KILL EM!

Oh and one more thing, JOIN SPRITING ZONE!
Signature edited - banner too wide
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Alana

Very good Logmon1. I'll go ahead and add you.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Abskull
Link's Huggle Thing!^.^

Send a message via AIM to Abskull
What Kind Of RPGs Do you Specialize in?: Legendary Pokemon RPGs
Sample: The Five of Power

Old May 6th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Alana

Yes Abskull you are accepted. I'll add you now.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Nature: Relaxed
Althoagn I am knew to RPG i feel I have improved greatly so ill throw in my application form

1-New ore more experienced Trainers on an adventure
2-Designing and choosing the background, Pokemon, and BIO's of Unique and mysterious Charactors

Sample:
1-Pokemon Future
2-The adventure of a lifetime /althoagh we havent started yet

If I get in, i will probably add more to my speciality list when I have tried more different types of RPG

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Alana

Good. I'm just gonna say you specialize in Pokemon Trainer RPGs.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Ok that is my main area anyway!

thanks

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:39 PM
obelisk-kun
GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!

legendarys example saving rakou entei suicune and ho-oh

bishies: mai-can from yugioh tsunade-sama from naruto and kojima kirie-san from girls bravo.
"Cory, they're co-ed bathrooms. Girls shower in there, NAKED!"
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Kurosaki

This is better in the lounge, since it talks about all RP types, and it isn't exactly an RP. While I'm here though... XD

Anime related- RPs taking place/based on an anime/manga.
Chaos- Those free for all RPs that are just full of odd concepts and fun.
Supernatural- Things like curses, and ghosts.

Sample: Anime Rumble, Curse and Realm, Tales of Oceana Town

*~Moves~*
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Alana

Thanks. And your accepted. pokedude55 We'll get right on it.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Alana

Forgive the double post but I completed the first request. If you don't like it I will make another one.

Everyone knows of the three legendary dogs known as Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. The legend is pretty common and many people spend their entire life searching for them. But of course not all the trainers who go looking for them are good. A new band of Pokemon crooks known as Team Strife has emerged and they are determined to capture the three dogs and use them to help them take over Johto. But five trainers have got wind of Team Strifes plans and are determined to stop them. Will they be able to defeat Team Strife and save the three legendary dogs before its too late?

Profile:
Name:
Personality:

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 6th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Logmon1
The one of many...

Say can some one help me with my rip in the worlds one? Make it have the same basic plot.

Old May 6th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Alana

Rip in the Worlds? Sounds interesting. Is it Pokemon or Other?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 6th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Logmon1
The one of many...

It's in other. I posted it go look for the basic plot.

Old May 6th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Alana

It's pretty good Logmon. I may joi but it's doubtful. I'm trying to avoid joining anymore RPGs right now So what kind of help do you need? It's already written.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 6th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Logmon1
The one of many...

Maby rewrit it so people understand whats going on a little better?

Old May 6th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Shadowfaith
Destined for something more...

RPG Maker Form:
What Kind Of RPGs Do you Specialize in?: Mythological RPGs (Dragons ext), Medieval RPGs (Horses, Swords, Kings ext), Free form RPGs (No rules as to what you have to do), Trainer RPGs (Typical Pokemon Trainer RPGs with a few plot twist), Pokemon RPGs (Pokemon RPGs with meaning, like Legends for example). Really I can do any except for Anime that I have not seen.

Sample: You may post a link if you like.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=37832 (My latest RPG. Sample of Mythological RPGs)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=31737 (Sample of Free form RPGs)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=34526 (Sample of Pokemon RPGs with meaning.
Old May 7th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Alana

RagingDragon your in. Logmon1 we'll get on it.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 7th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

will just a certain person help with a request or will you want/need our help alana?

^ R a c h e l ^

''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 7th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Alana

It doesn'y really matter. If you want to complete the request go ahead.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old May 8th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Chikara
Toucher of Butts
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
RPG maker person...thing...Ill sign up!

What Kind Of RPGs Do you Specialize in?: Fantasy(like with the elements), some games
Sample:Kingdom Hearts: The Arrival of Darkness True Lies: Truth Collects

Old May 8th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

well logmon im kinda hvinmg trouble understanding what u mean in ur RP but iv'e made what i think u mean into a more understandable, u can chgange things like the main charctors name and things like that if you want, tell me what u think and if ur gnna use it.

Long ago, the world was ruled by an evil demon called the vonkin, he was posessed by 2 dark powers called the, onsway and the gibdak, these two powers made him do dark and terrible things to control the world.

however 1 day the 2 powers were brought to a halt by the great power of the envoy, this was the power of light and was powerful enough to overcome the 2 evil powers, so when the evil oner were destoyed, the Vonkin was detroyed along with them.

however 10000 years later, an evil team named 'the dark pebbels'
who have evil intentions to take over the world and rule it with darkness, have decided that the only way to do this i to revive the onsway and the gibdak, so they performed a ritual to bring back there powers, but they are only semi revived and have given the members of 'the Dark Pebbels' special abilities, but there job is now over, in order to fully revive the dark powers, they must destroy the power of light and good, namely 'the envoy'

The Envoy had sensed this and chosen 3 worthy people to fight together and beat 'the dark pebbels' so in order to do this the envoy has given the chosen 5 a special power of there own.
Who will win the grand battle? will it be the 3 chosen ones or the 3 evil members of the dark pebbels?

This RPG will need 6 people, 3 for each team.

Form
Name:
team: The Chosen Ones / The dark Pebbels
Power:
Appearance:
History:

here is your RP logman, do ya like it?
if so when you use it, please credit this thread and me for making to for you, that way we will get more servise if people like it!
you can decide where the story starts.

^ R a c h e l ^

''

Twitter | Facebook
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here