Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The Pok√©Community Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Baro
Funky Romhacker Monk

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Baro
The third BETA of POKťMON QUARTZ is ready to download! Go to Pokemon Revolution and click in the link under the description of the game, "descargar Beta 3". If you want to see some snapshots, go to the info about the hack in the same webpage, where you can also find info in spanish that you could translate if you wish to (or read if you speak spanish, of course).

This one reaches to White port city (lilycove), has all the 202 pokedex descriptions and some pokemon icons. It also has some cool scripts and the appearance of a new symbol language that you might be able to understand in the next beta. The zip has a picture, as the previous ones, and... NEW! a map of CORNA with the caves and such. Wnjoy, and tell what do you think about!
Simon says... download pokemon quartz by clicking in descargar BETA 3!
Old May 7th, 2005, 07:08 AM
Omega Latios
Whhheeee... *shot'd*

Woohoo! The best game ever beta 3!!! *Goes to download With Super Speed*
Old May 7th, 2005, 11:06 AM
AcCiDeNT

Send a message via AIM to AcCiDeNT Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to AcCiDeNT
great, this is becoming a great hack... wait it's already a great hack, keep up the good work on it it's looking great, um i just played it and the fireegg has a huge glitch in it, the back is all messed up and it looks like the groudon thing, the pokemon you changed with groudon or something... you should check into that.. also you've gave me some motivation to keep going with my hack! thank you! lol

AcCiDeNT Is back to destroy you all!
If you need hacks hosted... Just PM me... All rules apply, must be a IPS Patch, must have screens... Etc.

Last edited by AcCiDeNT; May 7th, 2005 at 11:12 AM.
Old May 7th, 2005, 11:42 AM
QFred
Behold...

Cool! It's cool! Cooler than cool!!!

*only put that that way to kill message length*
Old May 8th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Baro
Funky Romhacker Monk

I'll check the problem with firegg. That is new for me...

If you find other problems, tell me. I really hope it isn't a buggy beta as 2.0... However, I've checked it and worked perfectly. Well, if you want to know how is it going to continue, what will happen to some things -for example, the safari zone which is closed-, etc, you -don't- know where I am -but you can leave a message.

Last edited by Baro; May 8th, 2005 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Do you really mind about?
Old May 8th, 2005, 09:00 AM
AcCiDeNT

Send a message via AIM to AcCiDeNT Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to AcCiDeNT
ah, well it may be the rom i patched it with..

If you need hacks hosted... Just PM me... All rules apply, must be a IPS Patch, must have screens... Etc.
Old May 8th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Baro
Funky Romhacker Monk

I've just read about another problem and I want to know if you had the same. In white JNG, near the STAR TEMPLE, there's a scientific. As a person told me, If you walk to the right near the trees the game crashes. It also crashes -as he told me- after crossing the pond, after defeating the birdkeeper. I think it is because a CUT tree isn't loaded properly, because in the spots that has error hasn't any item. Have you got that error?
Old May 8th, 2005, 05:36 PM
AcCiDeNT

nope, i stopped playing it after it messed up, it crashed completely the screen goes white now lol, it might be because of my rom though, what version is this of? ruby?

Old May 9th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Baro
Funky Romhacker Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcCiDeNT
nope, i stopped playing it after it messed up, it crashed completely the screen goes white now lol, it might be because of my rom though, what version is this of? ruby?
Use a CLEAN ENGLISH RUBY ROM.

Remember the bug I menctioned before? it's because the bush tree has as movement value 77/4D, which doesn't exist, so the game crashes. I dunno how could this happen or when, but it's there, and a new beta will be released soon. Meanwhile you can correct it with AM or EM by putting a 1 in its movement. Sorry

Last edited by Baro; May 9th, 2005 at 11:04 AM.
Old May 9th, 2005, 07:04 PM
AcCiDeNT

ok... well i'll patch it later... do you care if i put this on my site? www.accidentgaming.cjb.net

Old November 6th, 2005, 04:25 PM
fddf
Beginning Trainer

I can`t play thanks to error 404(what ever that is)and my friend won`t stop bragging about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know karte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old November 6th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
You revived an old thread and believe your post counts as SPAM.
Made by the Amazing DialgaFan of Pokemon Mansion! =D
Old November 7th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Jaybob
\/Chat down there\/

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jaybob
i've had this for a while :d it's a great hack... completed as far as you can go in a day... i like the skates
Pokemon Y
FC: 3797-7091-5531
Safari Type: Normal
Safari Pokemon: Chansey - Lillipup - Minccino
PM Me if you add me
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links