Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Pokémon: Flora vs Plasma

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2005 (05:29 PM). Edited May 16th, 2005 by Sunflorazumarill.
Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!

I've never created an RP thread, nor have I ever participated in one, but that's all about to change. First off, the plot:

In the region of Hoenn, two organizations are known to cause trouble. These groups go by the names of Team Magma and Team Aqua. Team Magma, specializing in Fire Poké­¯n and lead by Maxie, seeks the legendary Poké­¯n, Groudon. Team Aqua, specializing in Water Poké­¯n and led by Archie, seeks the legendary Poké­¯n, Kyogre. These two teams have tried many things to get to these Poké­¯n, and are considered a threat to many Trainers in Hoenn.

However, there are still two more organizations in Hoenn. These two groups also cause trouble in Hoenn. Here is the description of Team Flora and Team Plasma. Team Flora, specializing in Grass Poké­¯n and lead by Farlie, seeks a legendary Grass based Poké­¯n. Team Plasma, specializing in Electric Poké­¯n and lead by Plasmae, seeks a legendary Electric based Poké­¯n. Once again, they will stop at nothing to get to these Poké­¯n. They have recently ended up wreaking a ton of havoc all over Hoenn! They've even snatched two artifacts pertaining to the Poké­¯n they're after, known as the Forest Orb and the Thunder Orb! If Team Flora awakens their sought after Poké­¯n, forests, trees, and plant life will overrun all of Hoenn, swallowing entire cities and towns! If Team Plasma awakens their sought after Poké­¯n, gigantic and destructive thunderstorms will enshroud Hoenn, causing major electrical disruption and destruction! These two groups have to be stopped!

Useful items for both teams:

Card set containing Team Flora (link will be removed if not allowed)

Card set containing Team Plasma (link will be removed if not allowed)

Pics of what the Team Flora and Plasma Grunts and Admins usually look like

Sprites of Team Flora Grunts

Sprites of Team Flora Admins

Spites of Team Plasma Grunts and Admins

Now to start things off! I will allow any nunber of people in this RP. If you want to be in this, fill out this form below:

Name: (name of person)
Position: (either Regular Trainer or position of certain Team; Admin or Leader)
Appearence: (what the person looks like)
Bio: (description of person)
Poké­¯n: (up to 6 allowed)(All legendary Poké­¯n banned)* **

* If you're a Team Flora Admin, at least 3 of your Poké­¯n have to be Grass-, Poison-, or Bug-type. At least 1 Poké­¯n defenitely has to be a Grass-type. The remaining 3 Poké­¯n can be whatever you choose to have.

** If you're a Team Plasma Admin, at least 3 of your Poké­¯n have to be either Electric- or Psychic-type. At least 1 Poké­¯n defenitely has to be an Electric-type. The remaining 3 Poké­¯n can be whatever you choose to have.

RP requirements:
2 Team Flora Admins
1 Team Flora Leader (set person listed below)
2 Team Plasma Admins
1 Team Plasma Leader (set person listed below)
At least 4 Regular Trainers

Current list of open spaces and people selected:
1/2 Team Flora Admins (Baker's Bulbasaur)
0/1 Team Flora Leaders
1/2 Team Plasma Admins (Vampiric Angel)
0/1 Team Plasma Leaders
4/-- Regular Trainers (Sunflorazumarill, Buster Blader, LusterKnight, Crystal_Lily_Breeze)

If you choose to be the Team Flora or Team Plasma Leader, I've already have a character in mind for both. You must be that particular character. Here they are:

Name: Farlie
Position: Team Flora Leader
Appearence: Black hair, short beard. Wears a "Leader" version of the Team Flora outfit that looks similar to Archie's. (will come with pic later)
Bio: Not much is known about Farlie, just that he commands Team Flora and is searching for a superpowerful legendary Grass Poké­¯n.
Poké­¯n: Cacturne, Mightyena, Crobat, Shiftry, Exeggutor, Victreebel

Name: Plasmae
Position: Team Plasma Leader
Appearence: Long, blonde hair, glasses. Wears a "Leader" version of the Team Plasma outfit that looks similar to Maxie's. (will come with pic later)
Bio: Not much is known about Plasmae, just that she commands Team Plasma and is searching for a superpowerful legendary Electric Poké­¯n.
Poké­¯n: Manectric, Mightyena, Crobat, Ampharos, Electabuzz, Raichu

Two female Trainers from the anime will be in this as well. These two are taken by me and are colored red and blue to indicate they are my characters for this RP.

Name: Liza
Position: Regular Trainer
Appearence: here and here (thank Gilbertman)
Bio: As you should know, Liza looks after the Charizard in the Charicific Valley in Johto. Recently, she has asked her friend Clair, leader of the Blackthorn Gym, to look after the Valley while she goes traveling around Hoenn. She has amassed a team of Fire Poké­¯n in the process. She gets involved with stopping Team Flora and Plasma's plans. She will be best remembered from the episode, "Charizard's Burning Ambitions".
Poké­¯n: Charizard (Charla), Charizard (Ash's), Quilava, Combusken, Camerupt, Houndoom

Name: Trixie
Appearence: here and here (thank Gilbertman)
Bio: As you should know, Trixie manages a Poké­¯n Circus in Johto. She has recently taken her show to Hoenn. She has also been participating in Poké­¯n Contests. In fact, thanks to her Azumarill's water tricks, Trixie has managed to win 2 Ribbons so far. She however lost to May in her most recent Poké­¯n Contest. She gets involved with stopping Team Flora and Plasma's plans. She will be best remembered from the episode, "Love, Totodile Style".
Poké­¯n: Azumarill, Golduck, Kingdra, Sealeo, Pelipper, Milotic

Now that it looks like everything is settled, let's start recruting for this RP. I really hope you join my RP.
Old May 13th, 2005 (03:37 AM).
Mini Cooper Fan

Name: Corey

Appearence: Tall 6'3 , thin, wears a black printed long sleve top and baggy pants and wers a long trench coat ,he als wears a backpack

Face: he has a scar under his left eye has a ruby stud in his lift ear lobe and has spiked white hair

Bio: kind to almost everybody but sometimes has a temper he is very honest and trustworthy, works well with all pokemon but especially loves water pokemon.

Pokémon: Squirtle (Tank), Pidgeot (fly), Swampert , Haunta (Joker) , Typhlosion (spike) ,Poliwrath
Attached Images
File Type: gif teamfloragrunts4bp.gif‎ (2.4 KB, 8 views) (Save to Dropbox)

____Liverpool Won the EU Cup Champions Again____

Quote) Go My Son (Jamie Oliver)

Squirtle Is the greatest Pokemon ever

(loyal member of the Squirtle Club)
(loyal member of the Australia Club)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't
calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.
If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Ciao :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Old May 13th, 2005 (02:44 PM).

Okay. Thanks for joining. We need more though.

BTW, if no one picks a set character in the first post, then they'll just be non-used characters in the RP.
Old May 13th, 2005 (03:01 PM).
Pokemon Bard

Nature: Relaxed
well Im in quite a few RPG's this time but since u PM'd me and asked me nicely and since I love grass pokemon ill join.

Name: Baker
Position: Team Flora Admin
Appearence: Like the sprite u provided but with blonde hair and very tall
Bio: Use to onw a grass pokemon gym until he was fired for going to harsh on trainers rather then encouraging them, since then he dedicated himselfd to team flora and procving that grass pokemon are superior to others.
Pokémon: Bulbasaur, Treecko, Chikorita, Vileplume, Butterfree, Victreebell

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 13th, 2005 (06:10 PM).

Great job! One we get two or three more people, we can start this RP! In fact, to be nice, I'll join some of the RP's here as well!

EDIT: Will some more people please join this RP? I'm a little desperate here. I don't want to have to cancel this RP.
Old May 13th, 2005 (07:05 PM). Edited May 15th, 2005 by [Technya].
Chick in riot gear!

Location: South of Heaven, East of Hell, just past Gone Mad Boulevard
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to [Technya] Send a message via Yahoo to [Technya]
Name: Erzsebeth
Position: Team Plasma Admin
Appearence: Just like the sprite
Bio: Erzsebeth is quiet, very distant, very cold and very dark. She has a short temper that will explode at any given moment even for the silliest of things. She is also very determined and will do anything to get what she wants no matter what or who stands in her way.
Pokémon:
Lillith (Minun)
Samael (Plusle)
Switchblade (Raichu)
DarkStar (Pikachu)
NightWish (Umbreon)
Fallen (Skarmory)

Old May 13th, 2005 (07:21 PM).

Vampiric Angel, you're hired! Welcome to my RP! I'll add you to the list! Now we just need to fill in a few more slots and then this RP will begin! I'll be checking up on this to make sure. Please join people.
Old May 13th, 2005 (08:33 PM).

Send a message via AIM to LusterKnight Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LusterKnight
I might as well join,seeing there's not good in letting a planned Rp like this go to waste

Name: Terresnce Mange
Appearence:
Bio: After gaining a couple of badges in the hoeon region,Terresnce obviously noticed that there was trouble with team Flora and Plasma.He thought of joining them once but,he really isnt some one to work on a team and he thought of those teams as cults.He decided to himself that he would to see what happens before decideing to take action.
Pokémon: Umbreon,Nidoking,Quilava,Sharpedo,Gardvoir,Scyther
Old May 14th, 2005 (05:10 AM).

I've decided to start this RP now. Other people can still join, though. In fact, I encourage it. This is just Trixie's introduction. Hopefully, you guys will add on to the the RP.

Trixie walked down the path west of Lilycove City, her Azumarill and Golduck traveling by her side. She thought about losing to May in the Pokémon Contest she took part in.

"I almost thought I could win, but May's Beautifly and Bulbasaur must have been well trained. Right Azumarill?"

"Azu."

Azumarill's ears picked up the sound of people nearby.

"Azumarill, what is it? Did you hear something?"
Old May 14th, 2005 (05:26 AM). Edited June 18th, 2005 by Crystal_Lily_Breeze.
Staring at the moon.

Location: Lilycove Cliffs- watching the sunset and the moonrise.
Glad you told me about this...

Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru (Crys For short)

Appearence:At 4'10", Crys is rather short for her age. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire. Her skin is smooth and sunkissed in color. She has long, polished, silver-white hair.

Her clothes consis of black jeans, a white, midnight blue, and black sleeveless swirled shirt, and matching running shoes and sun visor. Wears crystal bangles, crystal earrings, and a crystal pendant that her mom gave her. Also wears midnight blue, shimmery eyeshadow.

Bio: Quiet and intelligent, she is really a sunny shiny individual deep inside. She really keeps away from people who she doen't know very well, but with time, she might open up. Swift and graceful at times, she's at her best when the bright sun is shining. Reminder, with friends, she's outgoing, with strangers, really shy.

Pokémon: Espeon (Lea, Female), Flygon (Mystic, Male), Absol (Shadow, Male) Milotic (Neptune, Male), Gardevior (Serenity, Female, SHINY), Typlosion (Flare, Female)

~*~

West of Lilycove City lies a girl with her Espeon. This is no ordinary girl. For she will embark on a journey soon that she would not even know. Well, let's not taslk about the future, let's talk about the present, shall we?

On the dirt trail, Crys and her best pal Lea was walking, heading towards her hometown Lilycove.

"We're almost home!" The girl exclaimed.

~*(Huh?)*~ Lea picked something up from the air patterns.

"You sense something?"

~*(Yes, other trainers-)*~ She paused to move to the right. ~*(-Right over here...)*~

"Do they bite?"

~*(Oh... my... gosh... Give me a break, will you? You been to many places and met many people! How could you be shy? C'mon, lets see them!)*~ She ran towards a trainer with her Azumarill.

"Lea! Wait up!" Crys shouted, running after her pokemon.

Twins with ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
Paired with the totally awesome Angel Of Darkness

~Careful, as steps each day become harder to take,
However, take today to prepare for the steps tomorrow,
If not today you take advantage of,
Tomorrow will become even harder...

-Unknown

Old May 14th, 2005 (06:46 AM).

Okay, Crys. Welcome to the RP. Hope you enjoy it. Sorry if this piece is a little short.

Trixie saw a girl with an Espeon and her best friend walking towards her.

"Hi. Who are you two? My name's Trixie, and this is my Azumarill and Golduck."

"Azumarill."

"So where are you two headed?"
Old May 14th, 2005 (07:13 AM).
Staring at the moon.

Crys looks to see if anybody was there. They were approaching a lady, a lady in her young twenties. She asked about who are these two.

"Oh, I'm Crystaleirenia, Crys for short, and this is-" She paused for a moment, signaling the Espeon to come forward. The lavender furred cat-like pokemon tilted her head. "-Lea, my best friend and strongest pokemon. We're heading to the Lilycove City Department Store to go stock up on supplies. I need new decorations for my Secret Base on Route 119..."

Lea looked at the Golduck and Azumarill.

~*(Why hello there. Nice weather we're having, eh?)*~ The pokemon talked in it's native tounge.

-Unknown

Old May 14th, 2005 (12:38 PM).

(Uh, yeah. Say hello to my boyfriend, Golduck.)

"You're going to Lilycove? Azumarill, Golduck and myself were just leaving Lilycove."

Trixie then looked at Crys.

"Oh, I guess you haven't heard of me? I've won two Pokémon Contests with my Pokémon."
Old May 14th, 2005 (03:22 PM).
Chick in riot gear!

After completing a secret assignment set by the Team Plasma leader Erzsebeth was now headed back to the leader to further inform of her recent succes. She walked along a lonely dirt path which led to a town where she was to be picked up by her fellow team mates. A small Minun walked beside her, this Minun was smaller than usual Minuns but was very powerful.

"Mi!" It said as it looked around some berry filled bushes. Erzsebeth stopped and said. "Lillith. The town is almost there and we have to hurry up." Lillith lowered her ears in dissapointment and slowly and sadly walked towards her. Erzsebeth couldn't stand that sad little face so she said. "Okay, tell you what. My feet hurt from the walking. Why don't I let you guys have a break and you can eat all the berries you want." Lillith's face soon lit up with joy and exclaimed in sheer joy. "Mi! Mi, mi, minun!"

Erzsebeth smiled and released all her Pokémon to enjoy some of the berries as well. And after that they could continue.

Old May 14th, 2005 (03:50 PM).
Pokemon Bard

Nature: Relaxed
OOC- sorry I put victreebell instead of scyther, just so ya know, im gonna have scyther instead, now ill begin.

As baker was walking down a peaceful road, he saw the boss of his team, team flora, he scowled
she is always more worried about winning contests then battleing with pokemon, but I want to battle every half decent trainer there is and prove the wrath of my most superior grass pokemon!

he turned back, and began walking back to the base.

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old May 14th, 2005 (04:01 PM).

Baker's Bulbasaur, you can always go back and edit your post to say Scyther instead of Victreebel.

After her meeting with Crys, Trixie decided to practice with her Pokémon. She let out two of her four other Pokémon.

"Kingdra, Peilpper, come on out!"

A large, seahorse-like Pokémon came out of the first Pokéball and a fairly large pelican-like Pokémon came out of the second.

"All right, now we just need the rest of the crew!"

Getting out two more Pokéballs, Trixie let out two more Pokémon; a fairly large seal-like Pokémon and a giant, but beautiful snake-like Pokémon.

"Sealeo!"

"Mmmmmiiiii!"

"Nice to see you Sealeo and Milotic! We should practice for our next circus act! Milotic, let's start things off with Twister and Sealeo, use Ice Beam!"

Milotic becomes erect and starts spinning around, creating a swirling tornado of water vapor. Sealeo then fired a beam of ice at the tornado, turning it into a frigid whirlwind.

"When I used this against May and her Beautifly, I thought I was going to win. We just need to practice it some more."

Trixie's Azumarill then picked up the sound of what was in the sky in the distance, a large green helicopter.

"Azumarill, did you hear something? Maybe we should go check it out."
Old May 14th, 2005 (04:26 PM).
Chick in riot gear!

After several minutes of berry munching Erzsebeth looked at the watch on her left wrist and saw it was getting close to her time of departure. "All right people, it's time to go. We don't want to miss our ride now do we?" All her Pokémon ran to her and were returned to their apropriate pokeballs. Once all were back, except for Lillith who always stayed with her, she continued her walk to town.

After what seemed like an eternity she finally arrieved in Lilycove City where her team mates were to pick her up. She was about 20 minutes early so she sat on a bench as she awaited for them.

Old May 15th, 2005 (11:36 AM).

"Azumarill, let's go! Everyone, return"

Milotic, Sealeo, Kingdra, and Pelipper return to their Pokéballs. Trixie followed Azumarill as she chased after the mysterious green helicopter. She noticed that it was heading in the direction of Mt. Pyre.

"Azumarill, what are you doing?"

"Azumarill!"

"Do you think someone in that helicopter is planning on doing something?"

"Azu!"
Old May 15th, 2005 (01:14 PM).
Staring at the moon.

Before Crys even set foot on Lilycove, a green helicopter caught her eye.

"On second thought, let's follow the helicopter.."

~*(You've read my mind...)*~

The two ran in great pursuit of the flying object, suspecting that this object is up to something no good. It seems to go in the direction of Mt. Pyre.

"The place with the pokemon graves?"

~*(Yes. That isn't a normal place a helicoper would go unless it was some funeral transport. Let's go check it out.)*~

"I'll need Mystic on this one... Lea, return!" She shouted, returning Lea to her respective pokeball and then releasing Mystic the Flygon. The trainer hopped on the green dragon and took flight, following the helicopter and trying to keep unnoticed.

-Unknown

Old May 15th, 2005 (01:27 PM).

Trixie continued to follow the helicopter towards Mt. Pyre. Since it was still far away, she needed a way to get there faster.

"Well, I guess I should do this. Pelippwer come on out!"

She gets out a Pokéball and out comes her Water/Flying type.

"Pelipper, You remember when we helped Ash and his friends, do you?"

"Pelipper!"

"Well, I need you to get us to Mt. Pyre. You think you can lift us there?"

"Pelipper!"

"Good! Then let's go!"

Trixie and her Azumarill and Golduck get onto Pelipper and the Pokémon starts flapping its wings. Soon, they are flying in the air.

"Now we can get there much faster. I wonder what's going on there."
Old May 15th, 2005 (05:07 PM).
Chick in riot gear!

Erzsebeth had noticed a green helicopter fly by and was now headed towards Mt. Pyre. The helicopter wouldn't have caught her attention but this one did. It was colored green and it could have been a Team Flora chopper. She reached for her cell phone and called her team mates and explained of the new situation.

"Well, looks like we won't have to sit and wait any longer Lillith."

"Mi!" Shouted the small Minun and it looked towards the chopper. Erzsebeth released aa Skarmory from one of the pokeballs and said. "Fallen, we gotta follow that chopper just in case it's who we think it is."

"Skar! Skar!"

Old May 15th, 2005 (05:21 PM).

Send a message via AIM to LusterKnight Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LusterKnight
"Ok,lets see.If our badge is in a psychic-type based gym,ladea will be my best choice since she knows Shadowball and since she too is a Psychic type,attacks wont hurt as much.Turvi is a dark and with the surf she just learned it should-huh?"
*Terresnce was at Mt. Pyre thinking to himself when a helicopper flew above him.He met with a friend at the creepy pokemon grave and decided to say a bit longer.He stood up and looked at the chopper.*
"Thats isnt nice.This a a sacred place for pokemon who passed on.Whats a chopper like that doing here?I guess I'll just have to find out.Lets go Umbre."
"Bre!"
*Terresnce walked up the mountian in the direction of the helicopper.He tired to becareful and not be seen.*
Old May 15th, 2005 (05:57 PM).

Sorry if I get offtopic from Trixie here, but I'm setting the stage for what happens next.

Trixie and her Pokémon eventually made it to Mt. Pyre. Upon reaching there, she noticed that the helicopter made a stop at the top of the mountain. What was going on up there was out of her reach.

"Looks like the helicopter is headed for the top of the mountain. We better see just what's going on up there."

An old man was looking after two spherical objects. One was a yellow orb. The other was a green orb. Suddenly, he could hear the sounds of a green helicopter coming down to the ground.

"What's that loud noise?" asked the man.

Before he could get an answer, the Team Flora helicopter landed ans several Team Flora Grunts, clad in green outfits, came out if it. One of them was a female wearing a vest.

"All right! Surround the old man and secure the Forest Orb!" yelled the vest-clad female, who was leading the group.

"What is the meaning of this?" the old man demanded?

"We're here for one of those two orbs!" the Team Flora Admin made clear. "And if you don't hand it to us willingly, we're more than ready to take it from you!"
Old May 15th, 2005 (06:39 PM).

*Terresnce made to where the helicopter had landed and peeked behind a rock.It seemed that Team Flora was behind all of this.Grunts seemed to have surrounded an old man who was near a somewhat shine with two orbs.Terresnce cired the boulder in front of him to try and get a better view on the otherside.He mistakingly stepped on a zigzagoon who yelled and whimper as it ran away.Terresnce smacked his face and stuck up next to the boulder.*
"Crud....I hope no one heard that....."
Old May 15th, 2005 (07:02 PM).

If there is more than just Trixie in the same area, I'll color her lines blue.

Trixie and her Pokémon finally made it to Mt. Pyre.

"Pelipper, Return!"

She retuend Pelipper to its Pokémon and now she, Azumarill and Golduck headed up the mountain. The hurrined up the paths as fast as they could.

"I just know something bad's happening up there."

Meanwhile, back up on the mountaintop, the old man wouldn't give in to Team Flora's demands.

"Now look here, these two orbs control the balance between nature and the sky! Taking one of them could disrupt things!" the old man said to his surrounders.

"All right, if you won't do what we say, all right then!" the woman said as each Grunt got out their Pokéballs. "We'll do this the hard way! Shiftry, Breloom, teach this man a lesson!"

Three Shiftry and three Breloom came out of the Pokéballs.

"Shiftry!"

"Loom, Breloom!"

"Attack the old man and take the Forest Orb from its spot!"

Just before the Pokémon attacked, what looked like two Water Gun attacks struck two of the Breloom. The attacks came from Trixie's Azumarill and Golduck.

"Okay! Whatever you're doing, I'm not letting you suceed!"

"Well look who we have here! What are you?! A spy for Team Aqua?! If you're looking for the Indigo Orb, you've come to the wrong place!" Yelled the Flora Admin. "In fact, you're too late! Shiftry, Bullet Seed attack!"

"SHIFTRY"

All three Shiftry jumped high into the air and started firing streams of flashing seeds at Trixie and her Pokémon. Both Azumarill and Golduck were pelted by the seeds.

LusterKnight, with what's developing, maybe's it's a good time to jump out of hiding and assist Trixie with what's going on.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links