The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: What are your feelings towards this game?
This is great! 8 53.33%
Pretty good. 4 26.67%
It's okay. 3 20.00%
Yeah Rgiht! 0 0%
Huh? 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 1st, 2005, 12:00 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
screens look good :D
Good luck
Old July 1st, 2005, 10:29 PM
Jayje
The First Maker

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Jayje Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jayje Send a message via Yahoo to Jayje
after a lot of work, i got new Monstructs to show yall. HOPE YA LIKE 'EM :D

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 2nd, 2005, 11:18 AM
MatiZ Master

hmm... i'll let the gudging to the experts :D
and about that demo yiu posted some time ago... well when i was playin' the game stopped when that blue cat-thing appered...

If you understand that txt above, PM me :D
lol
Old July 3rd, 2005, 08:47 PM
Jayje
The First Maker

Send a message via AIM to Jayje Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jayje Send a message via Yahoo to Jayje
you say it stop after the blue wolf thing huh? and nothing else happened?
hmmmm...

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 5th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Datriot
Tachikama!!!

Nature: Sassy
It's a decent game, good work!

Datra: 1804 8720 6653
Old July 5th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Jayje
The First Maker

i finally have all the Monstructs for my gme
The Main folder for all of them is here

Old July 8th, 2005, 09:17 AM
sketch
3D animator/movie director

What are they and how do they open?And by the way,I ju8st played the new demo(I haven't played your game in awhile)And found that you can get stuff from the weather.Before yesterday I only new how to get Mudd.Now I got drip-drop,mudd,cloudy,and the diamond thing(It took awhile to get it,and I've beaten the arena once.This game is awesome.And since you're nearly done with this one,you should make a cbs and cms in the next one!Since your game has a very nice concept.Nice job!
Old July 8th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Jayje
The First Maker

those were puzzles featuring some of the Monstructs. i'll repost them one i find a good file host. This is an UPDATE: I got a A-1 mapper help me with this we'll be releasing a better demo before the game comes out LOOK FOR IT

Old July 8th, 2005, 07:31 PM
DarkDoom3000

cool
do you make the monstructs pics or do r they from the internet
Well good luck
Old July 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Jayje
The First Maker

sum i made, som i edited, some i got from the net. its a combination of things.do you know of anyone good at forum boards at all?

Old July 11th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Jayje
The First Maker

here's a go at it<BUMP!!!!!>

Old July 12th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Jayje
The First Maker

here are some puzzles i made. try em out and have fun.

Attached Files
File Type: zip Puzzles.zip‎ (1.16 MB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old July 13th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Jayje
The First Maker

i gotta friend to help with mapping. tell me what ya think.

will post more soon....

Old July 13th, 2005, 09:12 PM
DarkDoom3000

seems good
good luck......................
Old July 20th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Jayje
The First Maker

a friend of mine did this sweet title for my game.

how ya like it?

Old July 20th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Sakim
Super Spriter Sakim fools!

Send a message via AIM to Sakim Send a message via Yahoo to Sakim
Wow!!! That's good! And Did Ya get my pm?
Old July 25th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Jayje
The First Maker

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT!!! After gatherin up a cool bunch of guys to help with this game. i'm proud to say that we have greatly improved the game and its function. will be post ing a new demo probably by mid august. you can join my forums to get all the new and progress and it and also tell us about any games ya making. T.I.A :D

Last edited by Jayje; July 25th, 2005 at 06:39 AM.
Old August 1st, 2005, 06:38 PM
Jayje
The First Maker

I'm proud to say that Monstructs will also have an Online Battle Feature where you can battle other Makers and there Monstructs. check ou the forum and site links in my sig for more info.

Old August 17th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Sorye HK
Looking around here and there

Nature: Adamant
Nice announcement. It will be nice to play another demo.
Old August 17th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Jayje
The First Maker

OK foks this is going to be my journal posting the progress of Monstruct: Makers and Mayhem. I'll update this here and also check out the forum for more stuff.

Here's the link.

Here's what the deal:

Mapping: 55-60%

Story: 30%

Monstructs: 100%

Skill: 80%

Minigames: 20%

Scripting: 35-40%

Character: 50%

Overall: 40%

Thats where it stands to date.

Thanks for ya patience.
:lol:

Old August 18th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Sorye HK

40 percent is quite a lot. Makes me wonder what the finished product will be like.
Old August 18th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Jayje
The First Maker

well i'm pleased to say please say that many things will be improved. better maps, improved battle challenge system, 6-7minigames more story, etc. i'll put to together a better demo to show what i mean.

here's some screens of the improved maps that were made.

Lokk mom a secret door!

The surprises abound in the Burning Desert

Outside the Haunted Castle.

OOOOhhh creppy...

Inside the Castle

What mysteries lay inside?

More updates and screen are coming. I've been away for awhile to et the help i needed to make this better. THIS GAME IS NOT DEAD!! just gettin a tune up. thanks for ya support. :D

Last edited by Jayje; August 18th, 2005 at 08:27 AM.
Old August 18th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Sorye HK

The castle screen makes me dizzy;;
Old September 7th, 2005, 12:53 AM
MykehDoom
Team Magma's Entei

Send a message via AIM to MykehDoom Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MykehDoom Send a message via Yahoo to MykehDoom
*ahem* nice game too bad I cant donload any of it..... All the sites are down... this game like died. I WANTED TO PLAY IT!

Old September 9th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Jayje
The First Maker

no the game is still alive. just workin on the mapping. i got some friends to help and the story and gameplay is almost done. if you still wish to play it the link is here. The most recent Demo i

f ya wanna show ya support i'll put up some *** sigs so ya can help spread the word.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here