• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Good news, I revived my TC TOOL SE, bad news, IT'S A MIDGET!!!
Well, I actually like how it turned out... Would've been better if I were able to fit more info on it. Oh well, here's an example:

Chiitc.gif

(rate)

Years
kouga wolf thats actually really good i like the design of where you put the pokemon and that you put boxes with there nicknames in it good no, no, no,,, EXCELLENT! 10/10 and if anyone needs sprites for there t cards:
newpokemonpinballsprites8da.png

i found them while looking for sugimori pokemon art at a site called www.picsearch.com

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Er, I was wondering.... do you know where I could find a list of ALL the Pokemon already in the pinball boxes? I remember seeing them here but I can't find them... but anyways here's a trainer card I made in about... 2 minutes:

MuddyMudkip.png
It was a request I made on Serebii

EDIT: Like what eevee lady posted, but I remember seeing someone post those and it also had the Kanto and Johto pokemon

Last edited:

Dark Summoner

Budding Spriter
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2007
Ok in this attachment is a trainer card ided I also made this trainer card with a lugia in the back ground

MYtrainerCard.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back