The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old May 17th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

....with RPG Maker 2? Thanks in advance.

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com
www.theanimalrescuesite.com (Click the tabs.)

Left, now that I can contact people a different way. Please click at the sites above. They're charity sites, not gags designed to make you join another forum or whatever. They actually do something.
Old May 17th, 2005, 03:40 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
*moves to Game Development*
Old May 17th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Deto-Nate
Kiphacks is Back!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Deto-Nate
You can make any game in any program you want, you just have to have the 'know-how'.

~Originally came into the Pokemon scene as a 'Rom Hacker' by the name 'Kiphacks', a few years back. I was one of the best 'Gold/Silver' hackers out there, but now im into 'RMXP'.
Old May 17th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Oh, okay. In other words, it'll be impossible for me. XD. Thank you. I'll go plead for this game now. Bye!

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Left, now that I can contact people a different way. Please click at the sites above. They're charity sites, not gags designed to make you join another forum or whatever. They actually do something.
Old May 17th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Deto-Nate
Kiphacks is Back!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Deto-Nate
Just practice doing things with the program until your confident with it, then make ur pokemon game. Or you can use my 'Engine' when im finished making it, that will be easy for you to make a game with.

~Originally came into the Pokemon scene as a 'Rom Hacker' by the name 'Kiphacks', a few years back. I was one of the best 'Gold/Silver' hackers out there, but now im into 'RMXP'.
Old May 18th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Krazy_Meerkat
Rawr!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Krazy_Meerkat
That wasn't a very practical thing for a mod to do..
Threads like this are considered spam. But anyway, Pika, just play around with the programs and figure out how to use them. Once you find one you are comfortable with, collect resources and make a start

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 18th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Yes, I'll try until I can make my game!....now I only need RPG Maker 2. XD. There's always hope, I suppose...

And I didn't know this was spam. O.O *is afraid of asking questions now*

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Last edited by Amy-chan; May 18th, 2005 at 06:25 AM.
Old May 18th, 2005, 05:47 PM
DarkMage31
RM2K(3) Master

Enterbrain developed PS2 software published by Agetec Inc. entitled "RPG Maker 2" which was released commercially. It allows users to create 3D titles on their PlayStation2 system.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/rpgmaker2/

Quite frankly, I have no idea. I don't own a PS2 or the game. But I predict not, because I don't know how you'd get the graphics in there!

Old May 18th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Amy-chan
Has vacated the premises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deto-Nate
Just practice doing things with the program until your confident with it, then make ur pokemon game. Or you can use my 'Engine' when im finished making it, that will be easy for you to make a game with.
Thanks! Uh, how would I go about doing that? What's an engine? XD Sorry, I know those are stupid questions, but I really don't know any programming terms... Thanks again!

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com

Old May 21st, 2005, 10:07 AM
DarkMage31
RM2K(3) Master

If you are using RPG Maker 2, just disregard what he said. He was referring to RPG Maker XP for the PC.

Old May 21st, 2005, 10:43 AM
Dawson
The Rebirth Is Upon Us

Unless there's a way to connect the PS2 to your comp to download resources from there then I think you can only use the resources provided with the game. So, no, you probably can't make a Pokemon game with it...well, you could make one like it, just not being able to use any Pokemon resources.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links