The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 18th, 2005 (07:16 PM).
Crystal Clair
Shinji lover

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crystal Clair
Hi, I have just finished my first ever sprite comic. It's done with custom graphics except the Clair sprite is from Pokesyo and I recolored GSC's tree sprite. I may be completely new to sprite comics but I've been doing graphics for a looong time.
I did an attachment because I dont trust imageshack right now
oh yeah, this comic is based on the episode Pikachu's Goodbye
Go easy on me, it's my first EVER!
Attached Images
File Type: png Larvitar's goodness.PNG‎ (44.8 KB, 43 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old May 18th, 2005 (07:30 PM).
Lokhlan
Formerly "Tendo"

Nature: Relaxed
Nice looking comic Clair. In block 5 (going from left to right) the word "you'll" is caught in the comic line. Other than that, it's a wonderfully depressing comic... Which was what you were going for I suppose.

Btw, I don't trust image shack either. Photobucket pwnz j00! =D

Friend Safari is Normal Type 5455-9491-0290
Aipmon, Audino, Smeargle
Old May 19th, 2005 (03:35 AM).
Goatman56

Nice comics everyone :D. Thanks for the compliment SD. I haven't made a new one yet cuase I basically slept all day :D.
Old May 19th, 2005 (03:59 AM).
BluePhoenix
http://www.pokefusion.com

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BluePhoenix Send a message via Skype™ to BluePhoenix
Everyone you all have showed kewl comics. =) Make more comics and show it to us. =) =3
~RAP~

:: Back..After 4 years.. =) ::

:: deviantART ::

:: Sister : Lucy :: Emo Pet : Eon-Rider :: Nemesis : Lord Cookie ::
Old May 19th, 2005 (08:42 AM).
Sumomo & Kotoko
Donator Tier 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendo
Are you right clicking on the images & saving them to your computer? Once saved, open them up with MSPaint or w/e program you use.
It wont let me save any of the backgrounds. :surprised
Old May 19th, 2005 (09:07 AM).
Crystal Clair
Shinji lover

Quote:
Nice looking comic Clair. In block 5 (going from left to right) the word "you'll" is caught in the comic line. Other than that, it's a wonderfully depressing comic... Which was what you were going for I suppose.
I'll get around to making the continuation of my comic. Maybe I'll make it into a series and introduce all my ORIGINAL and Pokemon characters like Grace and Cassidy and Clair's siblings.
Oh btw your avatar made me have a dream about FMA last night. I just woke up from it and it was like, weird!
Old May 19th, 2005 (09:53 AM).
Lokhlan
Formerly "Tendo"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven's Phoenix
It wont let me save any of the backgrounds. :surprised
Huh, that's odd. It lets me save them... Now I'm really confused. So your saying that when you right click on the image & try saving it by pressing "Save As" it won't save to your computer? O.O;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clair
I'll get around to making the continuation of my comic. Maybe I'll make it into a series and introduce all my ORIGINAL and Pokemon characters like Grace and Cassidy and Clair's siblings.
Oh btw your avatar made me have a dream about FMA last night. I just woke up from it and it was like, weird!
Will all your upcoming comics be as depressing as your last? I feel bad for the the now abandoned pokemon in your last comic. =D

A dream you say? I'm thinking maybe you focused a little too hard on my avatar. Shouldn't do that, it'll hurt your eyes.

ph34r my avvy for it has the powers to give you weird dreams! Mwuahahaha!

Aipmon, Audino, Smeargle
Old May 19th, 2005 (10:04 AM).
Sumomo & Kotoko
Donator Tier 3

Quote:
Huh, that's odd. It lets me save them... Now I'm really confused. So your saying that when you right click on the image & try saving it by pressing "Save As" it won't save to your computer? O.O;
Normaly when you right click on something it says "Save as", but when I right click on thr backgrounds it says "Save as" but I can't click it.
Old May 19th, 2005 (10:17 AM). Edited May 19th, 2005 by Lokhlan.
Lokhlan
Formerly "Tendo"

I just thought of something, maybe it's your browser. What browser do you have? If your using Internet Explorer, that may be why, I'm not sure. I'm using FireFox & I haven't encountered the problem your having yet.

Edit: I just tried Internet Explorer it worked.

Aipmon, Audino, Smeargle
Old May 19th, 2005 (10:20 AM).
Sumomo & Kotoko
Donator Tier 3

Yeah, I'm useing Internet Explorer. :\
Old May 19th, 2005 (10:26 AM).
Crystal Clair
Shinji lover

Quote:
Will all your upcoming comics be as depressing as your last? I feel bad for the the now abandoned pokemon in your last comic. =D

A dream you say? I'm thinking maybe you focused a little too hard on my avatar. Shouldn't do that, it'll hurt your eyes.

ph34r my avvy for it has the powers to give you weird dreams! Mwuahahaha!
Oh, no the comic will be a mix of all different genres like comedy, adventure, mystery and romance. I just started with something that's on my mind a lot.
And about the dream. I just looked at the avatar, noticing a pretty girl, seeing she was from FMA, I weirded out but then I went on. Weirdly, it only takes a second of abnormality in my daily routine to give me a dream. One glance is enough. And I should mention it was my first ever FMA dream.
Old May 19th, 2005 (10:39 AM).
Lokhlan
Formerly "Tendo"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven's Phoenix
Yeah, I'm useing Internet Explorer. :\
Well are you able to save images from anywhere on the net? Hopefully all the questions I've been asking will lead us to the answer to your problem.

Quote:
Oh, no the comic will be a mix of all different genres like comedy, adventure, mystery and romance. I just started with something that's on my mind a lot.
And about the dream. I just looked at the avatar, noticing a pretty girl, seeing she was from FMA, I weirded out but then I went on. Weirdly, it only takes a second of abnormality in my daily routine to give me a dream. One glance is enough. And I should mention it was my first ever FMA dream.
Comedy, adventure, mystery, and romance I like.

Congrats on your 1st FMA dream! I'm a huge fan of FMA & I've yet to have one. =\

Aipmon, Audino, Smeargle
Old May 19th, 2005 (10:46 AM).
Sumomo & Kotoko
Donator Tier 3

Quote:
Well are you able to save images from anywhere on the net? Hopefully all the questions I've been asking will lead us to the answer to your problem.
Yeah, I can save any images from any where on the net, every site but those sites.
Old May 19th, 2005 (11:13 AM).
Lokhlan
Formerly "Tendo"

I'm out of ideas... >_<
Try asking for help in Computer Help & Discussion. Just be sure to give everyone as much info on the situation as possible.

Aipmon, Audino, Smeargle
Old May 19th, 2005 (11:24 AM).
Sumomo & Kotoko
Donator Tier 3

Okay, thanx for helping Tendo. :D
Old May 19th, 2005 (01:48 PM).
Goatman56

Well i'm done with number three. It came to me this morning in school.

The reason Lickitungs mouth isn't open is because the beard covers up his mouth :D.
Old May 19th, 2005 (02:03 PM).
Lokhlan
Formerly "Tendo"

Goatman, that was hilarious. I definitely didn't see the snowman, err, I mean liceman thing coming. I had to laugh out loud a few times for that one.
*imagines a poor helpless puppy getting attacked by a giant lump of lice*

Aipmon, Audino, Smeargle
Old May 19th, 2005 (02:06 PM).
Sumomo & Kotoko
Donator Tier 3

Lol, that was funny. At first I thought the beard was his mouth, lol.
The ice man thing was funny as well, lol.
Keep up the good work. :D
Old May 19th, 2005 (02:27 PM).
BluePhoenix
http://www.pokefusion.com

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BluePhoenix Send a message via Skype™ to BluePhoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatman56
Well i'm done with number three. It came to me this morning in school.

The reason Lickitungs mouth isn't open is because the beard covers up his mouth :D.
Man you suprise me with your comics. I like them. How do you get the ideas man. Keep it up
~RAP~

:: Back..After 4 years.. =) ::

:: deviantART ::

:: Sister : Lucy :: Emo Pet : Eon-Rider :: Nemesis : Lord Cookie ::
Old May 19th, 2005 (04:22 PM).
Izzy
=O

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Izzy Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Izzy
Really cool. *smacks self because he made an unintended pun* The 8-bit sprites are AWESOME. Make the textboxes white inside, though
IzzyKun/Level 2X Mage/Bera/Currently Active
KyotoSan/Level 20 Fighter/Bera/Currently Inactive
Fan Of Paranoia Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquil
Asian people have the right to express their pride in any manner they want, no matter how retarded. White people have their KKK, Black people have their Negro College Funds, Mexicans have Telemundo, Indians have Apu from the Simpsons.
Twins with Alex
Old May 19th, 2005 (06:02 PM).
Crystal Clair
Shinji lover

Quote:
Comedy, adventure, mystery, and romance I like.

Congrats on your 1st FMA dream! I'm a huge fan of FMA & I've yet to have one. =\
Oh good you like! Well, I just wrote down the script for the next comic. All I just got to do is put the scenes together and then part 2 will be up
About the dream
It's really funny because I couldn't care less about FMA. I'm one of those people who like Inu Yasha better. But I just like blond girls.
Old May 19th, 2005 (06:40 PM).
Goatman56

Well for those people who ask me to change the boxes to white I don't really think i'd do that. The reason I don't do that is because the text would look wierd. Cause theres all these colors involved when I type it, so yeah.
Old May 19th, 2005 (07:23 PM).
Lokhlan
Formerly "Tendo"

Quote:
Oh good you like! Well, I just wrote down the script for the next comic. All I just got to do is put the scenes together and then part 2 will be up
About the dream
It's really funny because I couldn't care less about FMA. I'm one of those people who like Inu Yasha better. But I just like blond girls.
Yeah, I just got the script to my comic done as well. I'm working on the comic part now. Mine is taking forever to finish though...

Could care less about FMA!?!? Blasphemy! XP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatman56
Well for those people who ask me to change the boxes to white I don't really think i'd do that. The reason I don't do that is because the text would look wierd. Cause theres all these colors involved when I type it, so yeah.
That's probably because of the type of font your using.

Aipmon, Audino, Smeargle
Old May 19th, 2005 (08:04 PM).
Goatman56

Maybe? But i'll be looking forward to your comic Tendo.
Old May 22nd, 2005 (07:09 AM).
Ark Kuvis
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ark Kuvis Send a message via Yahoo to Ark Kuvis

well It's a random thing I haled out of my @$$. But I like it. it's kinda funny. The Chef dude has a :3 face.

Sponsored Links