Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive
Reload this Page Card Trick

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old May 31st, 2005 (12:10 PM).
3D animator/movie director

Hi.I got this great idea for a game.I'm going to be gone for a week and my Skool Daze game can't be worked on on my laptop.Only RMXP works on it.So I started one.Here it is.

Story:You play as a boy named Clip who is just a kid who gets payed to do everybody's work.He finds he is the chosen one when a small angel comes down from the sky and tells him about a journey to save the world,as every chosen one must do every 1,000 years.The angel becomes his partner an he must take the amazing journey.But to make it harder,the way the world battles is through cards,you collect more and you learn attacks andcreature summonings to help you out.But the evil side who is out to stop Clip can use cards too.Clip must also find very rare and powerful cards before the evil side does.Are you up for the challenge?

Features:Gain trust in friends to call them into battle.
Find tons of attack cards and learn amazing moves
Find creature cards to use against other creatures

I'm still working on my other game,but I'm not to far.I will have more time to work on these two games since it's summer.

Here's some screenshots to show that I've worked on it.

http://img65.echo.cx/my.php?image=cardscreen5kd.png

http://img65.echo.cx/my.php?image=cardscreen28ef.png

http://img65.echo.cx/my.php?image=cardscreen32pw.png

Please,tell me what you think.
Old June 1st, 2005 (12:13 AM).
Looking around here and there

Nature: Adamant
I guess you've made an alright start. I like the plot. Hope that you do well.
Old June 1st, 2005 (04:32 AM). Edited June 1st, 2005 by sketch.

Thanks for the encouragement!Could somebody find me any monsters for rmxp?Any kind will do.Just send some in.I'm not sure what I want yet.
Old June 11th, 2005 (03:46 PM).

Sorry to double post,but no one seems too intrested in this game currently.I'm not quitting just wanting to take it off of pokecommunity for now.I'll make it a local thing and I'll probabally put it back on after it's complete.Could somebody close it for now?And again I'm not quitting.I'll probabally start a new game about Pokemon since those are getting popular.My other game will be off until completed too.
Old June 12th, 2005 (07:53 AM).
The Rebirth Is Upon Us

This being a Pokemon Forum, it isn't really surprising that Pokemon fangames get the most attention. 'Tis a shame though, this is a general Game Development area, not just Pokemon Game Development. But, anyway...

*Closed*

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links