The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old June 6th, 2005, 11:42 AM
sphereslayer
Beginning Trainer

Not sure where to put this but recently i tried making a game in sphere. It took me a while and have sinced realised its alot harder than I first thought. I thought I'd just give out what ive done so far. Included in the .zip is all the project files just open it up in sphere and get editing. Also included is 2 massive outside tilesets, one complete inside and the male hero from fire red, all converted to work in sphere. I don't take credit for the tilesets . . . i got them out of the resource thread. i just take credit for converting them. And also the scripts i've ised are mainly from tutorials. they're put in place so you have a text box to talk in and a basic menu . . . . and all the walking stuff . . .The tutorials are a slighlty edited script from booda sack's warp tutorial and some stuff from wildtiger's tutorial . . . . enjoy !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.JPG‎ (28.3 KB, 35 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG‎ (29.8 KB, 23 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 4.JPG‎ (15.4 KB, 35 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG‎ (26.0 KB, 17 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Attached Files
File Type: zip pokemon.zip‎ (1.02 MB, 21 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by sphereslayer; June 6th, 2005 at 12:01 PM.
Old June 6th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Raccoon
Pokeball Muncher

There isn't an executable to run the game...
Old June 6th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Booda Sack
Sphere Master

There's not supposed to be this is just to help people out.
Good idea and this should help a few people.
Old June 6th, 2005, 08:46 PM
sphereslayer
Beginning Trainer

Yeh what booda said . . . its just to help out people new to sphere. To give them a little head start when making their game . . . a kind of template i guess
Old June 6th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Sorye HK
Looking around here and there

Nature: Adamant
It's very nice of you to do this for people. It will probably be very useful for people first starting.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links