Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Kingdom Hearts(better, and more organized)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2005 (12:29 PM). Edited June 11th, 2005 by Tapioca.
ヽ(⌐▨_▨)ノ♪♬
CS

Nature: Brave
Plot:

You are a kid who has spent your life on a so called 'Destiny Islands'. Up until a giant black figure destroys the island, you are pretty happy. You got swords called Keyblades, and have to hunt down 'Kingdom Hearts', and lock all the open Key holes allong the way. Sound easy? Theres more, you keep gatting attacked but Heartless, and their leaders as well.

Main Plot:

Go through all the worlds, and lock the keyholes as they come. Later in the RP, we will visit animes.

Worlds to visit:

Well, well start from Mulan(cause I seriously cant think of something elce), then see where we go from there!

Heres the form to sign up:

Name:
keyblade: (no change of heart, or Ultima. you have to make the ultima :D )
looks:
personality:

heres mine:

-name: Tai
-keyblade: Three Wishes
-looks: regular white tank top, sleveless denim jacket, jeans, blonde hair, blue eyes, short(about4'2)
-personality: hyper, likes to laugh, but will get serious when she needs to be

avatar by FAIRY • paired with SYN
MyAnimeList

Old June 10th, 2005 (02:00 PM).
Mercenary

Send a message via AIM to RentCavalier Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RentCavalier
Interesting, but why not make an all-new, original world or worlds for us to explore? Makes it all more interesting.

www.finalfantasyremix.co.nr
Old June 10th, 2005 (05:47 PM).
ヽ(⌐▨_▨)ノ♪♬
CS

kay, i chaged it, so its more interesting!

MyAnimeList

Old June 10th, 2005 (06:54 PM).
Mercenary

Send a message via AIM to RentCavalier Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RentCavalier
Ok, I'll play, but I won't be a keyblade person.

Name: Silver
Weapon: A gigantic, demonic gauntlet, almost as big as he is. It allows him to use a variety of magics as well as some...unique abilities.
Description: Tall, wearing all white, except for the massive black gauntlet on his right arm. His right eye is blood-red, his left is blue. He has long silver hair and a gaunt face.
Personality: Calm, calculating. He keeps to himself, and seems to be an academic person. He has a strange interest in the Keyblades and the Heartless...

www.finalfantasyremix.co.nr
Old June 10th, 2005 (09:52 PM).
The Lost

Location: Tell me where you live and I will tell you where I live.
Yes I have to join this. No one is a bigger fan of Kingdom Hearts than me.

Here's my selection:

Name: Tyler
Keyblade: Lionheart
Looks: He looks exactly like Riku (before he was taken over by Ansem).
Personality: His personality is a mix of Sora, Riku, and Cloud, with the strenght of Sephiroth, and a little bit of a dark character.
Old June 11th, 2005 (05:10 AM).
ヽ(⌐▨_▨)ノ♪♬
CS

kay, thanx for joining you guys!

MyAnimeList

Old June 11th, 2005 (06:52 AM). Edited June 12th, 2005 by digiX.
Uneasy Samuri

Name: Melody
Keyblade: Fairy's Harp
Personality:is energentic and dosen't sseem to be bothered by the fact that she really small keyblade
Old June 12th, 2005 (03:02 PM).
The Drifter

Nature: Adamant
Name:Kail
Weapon:One Winged Angel
Personality:Is kind and funny to his friends, but when fighting can be very serious and focused on what he's doing
Looks: 5'8 long silver hair and blue eyes. Wear black jeans and a red t-shirt with a silver necklace that has a galden wing on it. Also wear black fingerless gloves with flames on them.

digiX it's called the Fairy Harp if you wanted to know

Old June 13th, 2005 (06:15 AM).
ヽ(⌐▨_▨)ノ♪♬
CS

ok, all exepted...anyone wanna start?

MyAnimeList

Old June 13th, 2005 (07:43 AM).
Uneasy Samuri

OOC:what is the plot if I know that I will gladly start us off
Old June 13th, 2005 (08:01 AM).
ヽ(⌐▨_▨)ノ♪♬
CS

plot: there is keyholes in various animes. we start in mulan(cause it would be fun!), and dont know there we are. got it?

MyAnimeList

Old June 15th, 2005 (04:33 PM).
The Drifter

Kail awoke from what he hoped was a bad dream. He looked around him and didn't see anything familiar of his home from the docks to even the trees. In the distance he saw a large line of tents. It seemed it was a large cap of some sort. As Kail stood up he felt something on his waste. It was the same sword he had used to fight off those little black monsters on his home island. The blade was black with an octogon handle. It's length was reletivly short with a wierd flame design at it's tip. Now more curious than ever Kail got up and headed for the camp not knowing what to expect.

Old June 15th, 2005 (07:52 PM).
Uneasy Samuri

"oh my head." Melody said she straghitened herself up and spied a mysterious camp. She looked and wedged in a hoilstered in her side was the mysterious dagger she had used to slay the strange monster at her house
"I hope Symph got out ok she said as she got closer to the camps she noticed it was all male she quickly assembeled a cloak to hide herself just in case this was a woman hateing camp she fingered her dagger and walked Idolely threw the string of tents
Old June 16th, 2005 (07:04 AM).
The Lost

"Where am I?" asked Tyler curiously looking around at this strange place. Tyler noticed a weird looking sword was in his hand. "Wait I remember now, my dream this sword was called a.....Key Blade? Hm looks like lion of some-sort on the blade, why was I entrusted with such a weapon, and what was with that creature destroying my island? Tyler asked himself knowing that he will never get the answer by just sitting around. Then all of a sudden a man in a suit of armor came up to me and asked if I was a spy, but before I could answer him another man came by and spoke to the first man in some strange language, and they both knocked me out unconcious. Now my fear is hoping that this is still just a dream, but it feels so real, I'm afraid that this is the end of my journey before it even began.
Old June 16th, 2005 (09:40 AM).
ヽ(⌐▨_▨)ノ♪♬
CS

"Ow..." I muttered to myself. I began to rub my head, when I decided to look around. I noticed a bunch of kids looking just as confused as me. Then, I looked around at the actual place I was. "Why does this place look alot like some movie?" I stood up, and walked toward a building that didnt have a door, or any walls. There was a guy in there, and it looked like he was praying, so I didnt go in. "Do you know where we are?" I asked a girl that looked way older than me.

MyAnimeList

Old June 16th, 2005 (11:04 AM).
The Drifter

Kail entered the camp the camp and looked around. He saw guys playing chinese checkers and other fighting or even cliping there nails. What kind of place is this Kail asked himself before he bumped intoa muscular guy wearing a green shirt. "State your name." asked the mysterious man. "MY name is Kail." He replied trying to stay calm. "What family are you from?" "I'm from the...." Kail paused for a minute trying to come upp with a name. The Kalo family" he said quicky hoping it was a name that was approved. "WEll head over to field your already late for the beggining of training. Next time I expect you to answer your captain faster and make sure I don't have to speak to you again." Kail walked away toward the field with a fealing of confusion in him. He had no clue what was going on but decided to just finish what had already started.

Old June 16th, 2005 (11:11 AM).
Uneasy Samuri

Melody looked aroud she noticed a girl younger than her and a younger and a other person it looked like a guy but it was obviously a girl Melody noticed on the younger girl had a sword similar to the one she had
"Um Hi there I am melody would either of you mind telling me where I am and if you've seen a boy about my age his name is Sid mut he calls himself Symph."
Old June 16th, 2005 (12:42 PM).
ヽ(⌐▨_▨)ノ♪♬
CS

I thought for a minute. "No, sorry. I dont now where we are, and Ive never met anyone named Sid." I noticed the girl look at my waist, and I looked down too. There was a key-ish blade there. I picked it up. Now what are the chances that my brother made this thing?. I shook my head, and put it back.

MyAnimeList

Old June 16th, 2005 (02:07 PM).
Uneasy Samuri

"well then thank you thagt thing on your waist it kinda looks like the one I have would you mind if I stay here with you I think we both would be better off together than alone" MElody said she quick showed the girl her small dagger thing
"well if we're going to stick together we'd might as well learn each other names I'm Melody" Melody said sitting down
Old June 19th, 2005 (08:54 AM).
ヽ(⌐▨_▨)ノ♪♬
CS

I nodded. "Yeah. Good idea," I stuck out my hand, and smiled. "Im Tai! Nice to meet you."

MyAnimeList

Old June 19th, 2005 (10:03 AM).
Uneasy Samuri

Melody shook Tai's hand and smiled she took out a flute from her back pocket and played a tune
"that is very nice song" the older girl said
"I am Mulan" she said as she listened Melody ndded and countiuned playing softly tho so not to attrached any attension
Old June 19th, 2005 (01:52 PM).
ヽ(⌐▨_▨)ノ♪♬
CS

I sat down, and looked around again. The guy who was praying, was leaving. "We are leaving for training tomorrow." Mulan continued. "Shouldnt you get ready?" I looked at her.

"Battle?" I asked. Mulan nodded. "You know... tomorrow?" I looked at all the other people. "Battle?" I repeated.

MyAnimeList

Old June 19th, 2005 (02:16 PM).
Uneasy Samuri

the flute playing stopped abrutly.
"Battle?!" Melody said as she gulped
"dont you remember we are getting ready to fight the huns" Melody gulped again no knowing what the heck a 'Hun' was
"Oh yeah now I remember" Melody said Tai looked at her Melody read
"what are you talking about" from the look in her eyes she leaned over and whispered
"Play along from what I can assume this place is some sort of training facility and 'huns' are the enemy and we landed in the middle of it so I figure if we stay here we can get food,water and shelter and a little bit of exercise until we can think of something to get out of here" Melody said Tai nodded
"I figure that you two arent soilders so what are we going to do if they find you out you'll be excitcuted" Mulan said
"we'll we can think of something right" Melody said as she resumed playing her flute
Old June 19th, 2005 (07:19 PM).
The Lost

Tyler woke up and was feeling like he just had a hang over, and he noticed that he was tied up to a pole in a tent, and Tyler peeked outside and saw three women talking to each other, and two of them where wearing weapons like his, not exactly, but it had some same qualites, but then the strange man asked Tyler his name, tyler just looked at him with a blank stare. Then he got hit with a piece of wood on his head, and was asked again, this time Tyler told them his name, and he started to tell them that he's not a spy and he came to the place out of thin air after his home was destroyed by a monster which he had to defeat, but then the two men interupted him and just kept beating him for no reason. (Hm maybe I will have to kill these fools for not showing mercy to me.) Tyler thought as he was taking his beatings, which were so loud that the whole camp could he each beating, but no matter how much it hurt, Tyler did not scream. (Maybe those three women could help me out of tis, but then again they probably wouldn't care for me.) Tyler thought looking at the women standing in front of the tent, still taking his beatings.
Old June 19th, 2005 (08:39 PM).
Uneasy Samuri

"how Horrible" Melody said as she stood up she saw how that poor guy was being beaten she stood up.
"your not thinking of going down there are you they'll get you for sure" Mulan said
"well I cant just stand here while that man takes a unearned beating" she darted down the hill towards the man she used the skills that Symph had taght her to evade any attack that the pitiful soliders tried when she arrived at the tent where the man was she was immeditalley attacked by the men beating him
"here take this" she said she kicked each of them with her boot she sliced off the ropes of the boy and he fell over she caght him feeling kin of strange by that fact she carried im back towards her friends
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links