Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Alteration Transformation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2005 (03:41 PM).
The Espeon of the Moon

Send a message via AIM to Psychotic_Demon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychotic_Demon
~Prologue~
Pokemon and Humans are sometimes like fire and water. Or ground in flesh. Or eletricity and flesh. I'm sure you have the point. And yet, despite all the differences, we team together to reach our goals and trample over our opponents. We've put aside our problems and help each other with them.

Unfortunatly, there are still some things Pokemon and Humans can't agree with, the Pokeball issue being one of them. Humans don't understand many of the Pokemon ways, and Pokemon don't understand many of the Humans' customs and traditions. They lead different lives, although they live together.

~Plot~

You are travling with your clostest Pokemon, your best friend. Unfortunatly, you get in a huge fight over something, and can't seem to settle it. But, your fight is cut short because Jirachi appeares, tired of the arguing. Theres a bright flash, and you lose conciousness.

When you awake you find that you arn't feeling yourself. Neither is your Pokemon companion. You've switched bodies, and now must try to travel throughout Hoenn acting as though you're normal beings.

Of course, this proves to be a diffucult task; your Pokemon doesn't want to betray its own kind by stuffing them in a pokeball, and you have no idea how to fight. Thankfully, Pokemon can still understand Pokespeech, and you can still talk. You must now guide each other through the strange world of Hoenn, catching and traning Pokemon, battling and defeating foes, gaining badges, hopefully beating the Elite Four, all while acting as normal as possible.

~~~

We'll all meet close by on route 101, just out of Littleroot Town, just after the alteration. You find that the same thing has happened to a few other trainers, and decided to join together.

Your path is not as easy as most other trainers. The Pokemon in your body must learn how to eat with silverwear, walk on two legs, read, act as a human. You must learn how to hunt for food, battle, identifye things by their smell, all those little things.

~~~

Profile~ Human
Name:
Personality:
Description:
Other:

Profile~ Pokemon
Name:
Species:
Description:
Other:

RP Sample:

Thats all! I'm hoping on making a second one to this, so your perticapation is greatly appreciated!!

Partners in Crime with Thalen.
We will loot you, b*tches.

Card by Capalex65
Old June 11th, 2005 (04:03 PM).
The pen is mightier...

Profile~ Human
Name: Kyta
Personality:Calm and collected. Can get annoyed pretty easily.
Description: A tall girl with reddish hair tied into a long braid. She wears jeans and a top with a large, pink ♀ on it.
Other: She used to breed Pokemon, but passed that down to her younger sister. Her tavel companion is her favorite Pokemon.

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Sunny
Species: Espeon
Description: A regular Espeon. However, the tip of her tail is black, and so are the tips of her ears. All four of her paws are black, as well.
Other: She was evolved at night, but strangely, she didn't evolve into an Umbreon. Perhaps because it was when the sun was just beginning to rise. This probably explains her strange markings.

RP Sample: Kyta blinks, yawning. Oh, what a terrible night it was, yesterday. She and her Pokemon had fought about something, something terrible, but she couldn't recall. There was a blinding flash and...and...oh, she couldn't place her finger on it. She woke up, that's all she could remember. Kyta gets up, looking down. Strange, she didn't recall the ground being so close, nor that she had little black paws...
She recoils. No, this wasn't supposed to be! She yowls, turning around, staring face to face with...herself.
Old June 11th, 2005 (05:26 PM).
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
Profile~ Human
Name: Kat
Personality: Kat is a generally happy girl. She has her ups and downs, but is usually bright and sunny. When it comes to battles, however, she is very serious.
Description: Kat has brown hair exactly like the FR/LG girl, but thinner. Her eyes are bright blue, and she wears a white skirt that comes up about halfway between her knees and waist. She wears thigh-high wite boots and a black tank top.
Other: N/A

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Paine
Species: Meowth
Description: Normal Meowth, but with a black metal band around her tail. (like Gatomon...;
Other: Has been with Kat since the first day she started her journey.

RP Sample: Hmm...you've seen my RP. Do I still have to post this? (If I do, it's fine n.n)

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old June 11th, 2005 (05:46 PM).
The Espeon of the Moon

Send a message via AIM to Psychotic_Demon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychotic_Demon
No, Kat, you don't have to. Both of you are accepted.

Profile~ Human
Name: Saphira
Personality: Saphira is a bit of a loner. She doesn't talk to people that often, unless they speak to her. She trusts Pokemon more than humans by a long shot. She is very idependant, and it takes a long time to get to know her. But, if they do, they might find she is a sweet and loyal friend, who sometimes acts a bit hyper.
Description: Saphira has deep sapphire eyes which always seem to be hiding something. Her hair is golden brown and reaches the middle of her back. She is well tanned, and wears a lot of blue and black, such as a black tank and baggy jeans. On her hands are fingerless gloves, and around her neck is a silver chain that she never takes off.
Other:

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Izumi
Species: Eevee
Description: Izumi is a white Eevee with skyblue eyes.
Other: Izumi and Saphira are like yin and yang. They are complete opposites, and yet they're best friends.

RP Sample: I think I can handle this... XD

Card by Capalex65
Old June 11th, 2005 (05:52 PM).
Sometimes, we come back!

Nature: Lonely
O_O Finally, an RP involving pokemon and humans in equal depth without being pokemorph.

Profile~ Human
Name: Robert
Personality: Crazy, not hyper, but strange. His personality seems to shift from active, and purposeful, o cold, calm, and cunning.
Description: Wearing a black leather trenchcoat, jeans, and a simple T-shirt, he wasn't one to care much about style, with hazel eyes, and brwn hair that is already showing signs of greying, even though he's only a teenager.
Other: Studies Kempo karate, but has messed around with a freestyle of fighting loosely based on it.

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Diviath
Species: Machoke
Description: Your typical mahoke, but with several scars across his body.
Other: Diviath once belonged to Robert's mother, and he inheritted him when his mother took up a position as a gym leader.

RP Sample: Do I really need to fill this out? If you want me to, I will, but I think that you know I'm good enough.
Old June 11th, 2005 (06:04 PM).
The Espeon of the Moon

No, Shiney, you don't need to. I've seen you RP before.

Quote:
O_O Finally, an RP involving pokemon and humans in equal depth without being pokemorph.
Yeah, it just came to mind: What if Pokemon and Humans switched places?

Card by Capalex65
Old June 11th, 2005 (07:53 PM).
PC's unofficial Yami lover^^

Location: Now if I told you, it wouldn't be any fun to play the guessing game.XD
Profile~ Human
Name:Emily Mueller
Personality:Brave and frielndly. She will do anything for her closest friends. Just watch out! She has a bad temper!
Description:Blonde hair,blue eyes, 5'2",black shirt with flames,jean shorts tattered at the ends, blue sneakers
Other:None

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Flare
Species:Charizard
Description: Purple-blue Charizard with a scar across her eyes,metal band on tail, violet eyes, and a black tinted falme on her tail.
Other: None

Rp Sample: Well, I'm in a Rp with you but if you want, I'll post one.

YAMI!

^That looks painful...

He is my love! All mine! Stay away! *hiss*

^ You should just know this by now.
Click here! My board needs people badly! If you join I'll make you a mod!
~~Credits~~
Blinkie = The great Pincushion ~~
Old June 11th, 2005 (07:59 PM). Edited June 11th, 2005 by Psychotic_Demon.
The Espeon of the Moon

Pynpfan, you don't have to put a sample. I've seen you RP, so, you're in. Just keep it detailed.

Card by Capalex65
Old June 11th, 2005 (09:02 PM). Edited June 11th, 2005 by Amy-chan.
Has vacated the premises

Ooh, ooh! Pick me! Pick me! *falls down*

Profile~ Human
Name:Amy
Personality:Very thoughtful; she's kind, but prefers the company of Pokemon to the company of people.
Description:Bluish-green eyes, dark brown hair, glasses, and some clothes she randomly grabbed from her closet at the last minute.
Otherhe is just a beginning trainer, and no one seems to believe in her. She does not share her thoughts for fear of them being ridiculed.

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Piki
Personality:Bold, daring, outgoing, friendly.
Description: Clear sky-blue eyes and a solemn facial expression that hides his fun-loving nature.
Other:Has an unusual ability to communicate telepathically.

RP Sample: Amy stared off into the forest, Piki on her lap. She wondered what was beyond this wood, and yet, at the same time, she knew. The world was out there, just waiting for her. It reminded Amy of a saying she had heard once: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Did she want to take that single step?

<Let's go in,> said Piki with a telepathic yawn. <I'm hungry for dinner.>

With one last look at the forest, Amy turned back toward town, put Piki on her shoulder, and began heading home.

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com
www.theanimalrescuesite.com (Click the tabs.)

Left, now that I can contact people a different way. Please click at the sites above. They're charity sites, not gags designed to make you join another forum or whatever. They actually do something.
Old June 11th, 2005 (09:12 PM).
The Espeon of the Moon

Accepted, Pika-mew. And, if any of my future RPs require RP samples, you don't have to fill them out. Now, if a few more people join, we'll start.

Card by Capalex65
Old June 11th, 2005 (09:39 PM). Edited June 12th, 2005 by Amy-chan.
Has vacated the premises

JOIN PEOPLE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*has gone mute* Sorry, I'm just so excited! This is going to be a great RP. I'm sure of it!

www.care2.com
www.ecologyfund.com
www.theanimalrescuesite.com (Click the tabs.)

Left, now that I can contact people a different way. Please click at the sites above. They're charity sites, not gags designed to make you join another forum or whatever. They actually do something.
Old June 12th, 2005 (02:53 PM). Edited June 17th, 2005 by Crystal_Lily_Breeze.
Staring at the moon.

Location: Lilycove Cliffs- watching the sunset and the moonrise.
Profile~ Human

Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru (Crys for short)

Personality: She's shy and optimistic- loves to dream and space out often. Though that may be true, most of the time she has her feet firmly planted on the ground. She's an awesome cook, and likes the sense of adventure and following her dreams. Crys prefers to go on an adventure with her friends rather than stay in her home alone.

Description: Her eyes are a devastating midnight blue with a hint of sapphire and a tint of icy blue. Her figure is rather cat-like and her skin is of a creamy sun kissed color. Her hair is long, stopping at mid-back; pure white was the color with polished silver undertones. Her clothes consist of a white and black sleeveless shirt with an icy blue diamond in the center, matching arm warmers held up by crystal bangles- black denim flared jeans, icy blue tinted shades, icy blue sneakers with black and silver glitter laces, and an ebony sun visor.

Other: She was finally liberated from her home when she was fifteen. She had her Pokemon since she was ten- out of an egg was a Ralts.

Profile~ Pokemon

Name: Serenity

Species: Kirlia (Shoot. Some else has Espeon- and I don't like coping others)

Description: Her legs and "hair" is ebony black in color whereas her eyes and "horns" are icy blue. The rest of her is pure white.

Other: I don't know....

RP Sample: ((I'll just do a scene from when Crys turned fifteen and when Serenity was only a Ralts.))

In a small house sat a teenage girl. Her midnight blue eyes that were usually dull and dreary were now filled with delight and excitement. She was turning fifteen. Her family promised her that she could finally seek adventure once she turned that age. 'Oh joy!' thought the girl finally getting to travel after five years of waiting. As she made her way to the door, someone blocked it. It was her mother.

"Mom, why are you blocking the door? You promised that I get to go on my journey once I turn fifteen! You promised!" She whined.

The mother sighed. "I know, but I couldn't let you leave the house-"

Crys interrupted. "But why?! You promised I could go!"

"-without your darling Ralts." She held up a luxury ball engraved with the name 'Serenity'.

Crys paused for a moment. How can she be so stupid?! She was so psyched up about traveling and seeing new places that she almost forgot her prized Pokemon- Serenity. The girl quickly grabbed the pokeball in embarrassment and pulled in for a tight embrace. As she pulled away from the hug, her eyes was filled with tears of joy, being held back.

"Bye mom. I'll be sure to call." The girl with long silver hair walked out the door and headed to the forest.

An hour later, Crys was marching rather slowly through the forest, taking in the fresh air and wonderful scenery. The girl loved it out here, she felt so alive. It was better than the city- where the air was filled with smog. Out here was uplifting, the air fresh the breeze caressing her delicate skin. As she pulled out her pokeball she decided her Pokemon should take in the air as well. The black and gold sphere opened up and a bright flash of white light came from it. The light took a form of a discolored Ralts. It's usually green hair is now a dark ebony while the horns is icy blue. The Ralts cocked it's head as it never really seen a forest before. The feeling Pokemon smiled as the breeze was blown against it's white skin- the feeling was great.

~*(Ah, the great outdoors- how nice it is to be out of that city. So you finally turned fifteen?)*~ The Ralts spoke telepathically. She could talk and Crys would of understood her, but she like talking in her head much better.

'Yeah I know the feeling and yes I did turn fifteen.' Thought the trainer, knowing that the Pokemon is listening. She smiled warmly, stopping in the middle of the forest and sat down on the grass. We should rest here for a while and enjoy the scenery.

~*(I hear you on that idea, Crys!)*~ Sitting down on her trainer's lap, letting the sun bounce off their skin, looking up through the tree tops staring at the cloudless sky. What a great day to be outside.

Twins with ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
Paired with the totally awesome Angel Of Darkness

~Careful, as steps each day become harder to take,
However, take today to prepare for the steps tomorrow,
If not today you take advantage of,
Tomorrow will become even harder...

-Unknown

Old June 12th, 2005 (03:17 PM).
Kurosaki

Profile~ Human
Name: David Eddy
Personality: Hot headed, rash, and fairly wierd, David likes trying to make people laugh, and he loves to joke around about everything. He isn't exactly a violent person, as he hates to fight, but he doesn't like being picked on or attacked either.
Description: 5'11" and has short red hair and sky blue eyes. David wears a black t-shirt with a white pokeball shape imprinted on the upper front section, and he wears a pair of navy blue jeans with black running shoes. He is also medium built.
Other: Is a Pokemon trainer, as well as a Coordinator.

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Skit
Species: Skitty
Description: Looks very similar to a regular Skitty, but she is a bit smaller, and has a white star on her back.
Other:

RP Sample: Must I? ;;
Old June 12th, 2005 (03:35 PM).
The Espeon of the Moon

No, Yukito, you don't have to. All of you are accepted. I'm braindead right now, so whoever wants to start can- remember, we're just waking up and finding ourselves in our companion's body.

Card by Capalex65
Old June 12th, 2005 (03:38 PM). Edited June 12th, 2005 by Electric Hero.
(Lightning) Lord

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Electric Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Electric Hero
Profile- Human
Name: Max Hunter (can be called just Max)
Personality: Weird... can sometimes have sudden mood changes. Likes to always make jokes... even if they make laugh or they suck.
Description: Blue eyes and black hair with a weird anime hairstyle. Wears all black... including gloves and a long coat.
Other:

Profile- Pokemon
Name: Lightning
Species: Pikachu
Description: A normal Pikachu.
Other:

RP Sample: Day 76 since first step into the cave, current status: lost and in danger of be harmed/injured or even killed by hostile creatures.

Since Mat lost the map, we have just started get scared by spooky sounds and noises coming from nowhere. I still don't think that the thing we saw yesterday was a REAL dragon. It just had the wings with holes, and yet, it still could fly. He chased us all the way here... apparently, a really dark point. I think bats are everywhere... but their sounds can be heard. I'm writing this thanks by the moon that is outside. But we can't escape... it is too high for jumping.

I will write this like if I would describing everything now... I heard noises...but... something is getting near... the walls just show a shadow coming each second faster. Wait... it is the dragon. Mat is fighting with him... I hear noises... I hear Mat asking for help while he is being brutally killed by that thing. I can't hear Mat anymore... this is possibly my last sentence... the dragon is just above me... at least his head... Good bye ...

Max Hun

(Sorry... it may look like if it comes from a sick mind... but I just have millions of dragons in my mind... can't get off from them).

http://207.46.8.124/cgi-bin/getmsg/peke9%2ejpg?&msg=0D03E21B-1AE6-4797-90C9-C2E192C1F1EA&start=0&len=110892&mimepart=8&curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&b=aef3c92fab14f3194454a747cf05fce1&disk=10.1.106.215_d2924&login=maxz72&domain=hotmail%2ecom&_lang=EN&country=MX&SafeRedirect=%26hm___ts%3d1174535620%26hm___ha%3dad07d426dd387a236c308f7379efdad6
Go for it, kid!
Old June 12th, 2005 (03:40 PM).
The Espeon of the Moon

Max Hunter, I haven't seen you RP yet in awhile. Would you please do one for me?

Card by Capalex65
Old June 12th, 2005 (04:25 PM).
(Lightning) Lord

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Electric Hero Send a message via Skype™ to Electric Hero
I have half an hour ago edited my post... sorry to not make this post, but I'm posting in the RP Lounge at the same time. Well... I have edited my post as you can see...so... I'm just waiting.

http://207.46.8.124/cgi-bin/getmsg/peke9%2ejpg?&msg=0D03E21B-1AE6-4797-90C9-C2E192C1F1EA&start=0&len=110892&mimepart=8&curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&b=aef3c92fab14f3194454a747cf05fce1&disk=10.1.106.215_d2924&login=maxz72&domain=hotmail%2ecom&_lang=EN&country=MX&SafeRedirect=%26hm___ts%3d1174535620%26hm___ha%3dad07d426dd387a236c308f7379efdad6
Go for it, kid!
Old June 12th, 2005 (04:35 PM).
The Espeon of the Moon

oops, sorry!! Max, you're accepted!!

Card by Capalex65
Old June 12th, 2005 (08:14 PM). Edited June 12th, 2005 by Radical_Edward.
Tiger Power!

Send a message via AIM to AngelWolfie
Profile~ Human
Name: Kiri
Personality: Shy, but very smart, and loyal.
Description: Tall, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears a blue sweatshirt and jeans.
Other:

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Kitt
Species: eevee
Description: A normal eevee, but with a lighter coat.
Other: Was a gift for Kiri when they were both newborns. She is almost like a sister to her trainer.

RP Sample: Kiri crawled out from under her covers, yawning. She looked out the window-a great sunny day, good. Sunlight always lifted her spirits. She looked down and noticed that her pillow seemed huge, and she felt awfully warm. She had never noticed how loud the downstairs TV was, either. She looked over at her mirror. Kitt was gazing back at her. "AAUGH!" She cried, falling from her bed. Her voice wasn't any different (thank goodness!), but her body sure was. She couldn't remember this happening-she just remembered that she was having a fight over something with Kitt while sitting in bed, and then there was a power surge or something..
Old June 13th, 2005 (10:40 AM).
The Espeon of the Moon

Accepted, RE. We can begin!!

Ic: Izumi groaned, sitting up. She was out in the middle of the forest, and the sun was just beginnning to rise. The sky was painted a pale pink color. Izumi smiled, welcoming the new day.

"Hey, Saphi-HOLY CRAP!!" Izumi shouted, jumping. before her lay her body. Izumi scrambled to her feet, circling around it. The white Eevee lay unmoving. The first thought that cam to her was: Am I dead?! She looked down at herself. The was a long moment of scilence. "Oh.... my.... God...." Isumi let out a piercing scream, and the Eevee woke up.

Saphira sat down, with her eyes still closed, wondering why on earth someone was screaming at this hour. "Ah, shuddap!!" She yelled, but it came out differently. She was still speaking with words, but they were a higher pitch than usual. Confused, she opened up her eyes, and was met with the same puzzled expression. She was gazing at herself.

They both screamed in unision, backing away from each other. "I'm you!!!" The two shouted, wide-eyed. They had switched bodies.

Card by Capalex65
Old June 13th, 2005 (11:53 AM).
Tiger Power!

Send a message via AIM to AngelWolfie
Kitt sat up. She had been lying on the foot of Kiri's bed, when she heard her shout. She looked at the floor. She was looking at herself. It could have been a different eevee, though.. "Hey you, what are you doing here and where's my trainer?!" She shouted, thinking this eevee might belong to Team Rocket. She leapt from the bed, ready to fight, but landed with a thud on her face. She lifted herself up with her front legs and looked down at them. Thay were arms.

Kiri looked at the girl who had just fallen from her bed-it was her! She immeadiately suspected what was going on-she and her eevee had switched bodies.
Old June 13th, 2005 (12:13 PM).
Staring at the moon.

Location: Lilycove Cliffs- watching the sunset and the moonrise.
In the middle of the forest, the two compadres are in their sleep as the sun rose from the horizion. The sky was colored pink- a beautiful cherry blossom hue. But what they don't know is that their life has changed forever. As Serenity shook from her sleep, she was really dizzy. Yawning, she stretched and got up.

"Boy, I feel weird. That's the last time I eat Pecha berries before going to sleep. Hey Crys- HOLY NUMEL DUMG!!!" She yelled looking at the motionless black, white, and blue Kirlia- her body. "Am- Am I d-dead or something?" She looked down and gasped. "WHAT THE FREAK!?!?!?" As she did she reached for Crys' backpack and opened it, inside was a mirror. Her hands shook as Serenity looked at the handheld reflection device. She was looking at Crys- through her own eyes! The girl walked over to the pokemon and screamed:

"Wake up, sleepy head! Wake up wake up WAKE UP!!!" She shook the Kirlia silly while still holding the mirror.

The Kirlia retailliated with a Confusion, unintentionally knocking the offender to a tree. "Don't shake me up unless it's very important!" Crys screeched. It was her words except it came out differently- sleeker, smoother, more feminine-like. As she walked up to the offender(which scrambled up to her feet), her eyes grew wide as the body towered the Kirlia.

"The annoyance... was... me?" The once fantastic trainer found it hard to take in. She was looking at herself.

"Heh heh... Here... Take the mirror... Crys..." The girl/Kirlia/whatever said rather shakily, still in shock of being knocked into a tree.

As the Crys looked into the mirror, she dropped it and it shattered into a million pieces.

"Well, at least I finally now how strong I can really be..."

"You mean that we... But..."

They both placed their hands on their heads and screamed at the top of their lungs, "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!! I'M YOU!!! NOOO!!!!!!!" They now have to look in a different perpective- each other's.

Twins with ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
Paired with the totally awesome Angel Of Darkness

~Careful, as steps each day become harder to take,
However, take today to prepare for the steps tomorrow,
If not today you take advantage of,
Tomorrow will become even harder...

-Unknown

Old June 13th, 2005 (12:59 PM).
PC's unofficial Yami lover^^

Location: Now if I told you, it wouldn't be any fun to play the guessing game.XD
Outside a large house, a girl and her pokemon slept. They were camping, deep in the woods. It was early in the morning. The girl stirred. Her pokemon, Flare, who is a Charizard, lightly flapped her wings. Both beings were in a deep sleep, unaware of thier new dilema....

The morning's light peeked through the flaps of the tent. Flare yawn and stretched. She opened her eyes, to see the inside of the tent.
I can't fit in here! Did I shrink? She peeked out the tent. She looked to where she thought she was sleeping... Flare screamed. She was still there, but she could see herself. Had she died? She wlked over to the little pond nearby. She looked at her reflection, and screamed again. She was totally different! She looked just like Emily...

Emily stirred in her sleeping spot. She heard someone scream. She opened her eyes,yawn, and stretched. What she saw was perculiar. She saw the woods, the trees that surrounded her. She stood up. She must've sleepwalked, something like that. She turned around and saw the tent. She tried to go in but found something was preventing her from accomplishing this task. She looked behind her, but she wished she hadn't. Two large wings were attached to her body. And a purple tail with a blackish flame. Emily screamed.

Flare turned away from her reflection, and saw her body trying to fit in the tent! She gasped. Mabye...

"Emily!" came a voice. Emily turned around and saw her body! She got a look of horror on her face. Her body! Standing by the pond! She ran over, but found she was alittle bigger. She rushed over to her body. Her finger pointed to the lake. "Look..." Emily did and saw a purple Charizard!
"Wait..." she looked again at her body. "Flare?" She nodded. They both screamed.
"YOU'RE IN MY BODY! I'M IN YOURS!" They shouted in unison. They now relized what happened.
They'd switched bodies.

YAMI!

^That looks painful...

He is my love! All mine! Stay away! *hiss*

^ You should just know this by now.
Click here! My board needs people badly! If you join I'll make you a mod!
~~Credits~~
Blinkie = The great Pincushion ~~
Old June 13th, 2005 (02:04 PM).
(Lightning) Lord

The beautiful color of the rising sun hit Max's face. He groaned and woke up. When he opened his eyes he noticed everyhting so... big. But suddenly, he saw his own body. "what!!?" Max yelled, but it just came like a different voice... more high-tuned... more... like a pokmon he knew. Max stood up in two legs... and just when he wanted to run to his body... he ran slowly... "Nooo!!!! what happened!!?".

Lightning woke up with yell of Max. He stood up, and noticed everything smaller than before. "wow! my dreams became true! I'm talle...!!!! what!!? why am I talking human!? what happened!?" Lightning yelled as he saw his own body standing near him. "WHAT!? YOU'RE ME!! I'M YOU!!!! NOOOO!!!!" the both yelled. "MY WORST NIGHTMARE HAS JUST BECAME TRUE!" Lightning yelled as he fell to the ground. They just have switched bodies.

Go for it, kid!
Old June 13th, 2005 (05:02 PM).
The pen is mightier...

The Kyta body moves (the RP part was in my sign-up), and Kyta flinches slightly. The figure rises, stretching, then turns rigid. It studies her fingertips, her hands, and then turns around to stare at Kyta.
"Sunny?" the Espeon Kyta murmurs at her body. The other Kyta freezes.
"KYTA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BODY?"
"Hist, no need to scream." the Espeon Kyta shushed, "Sunny, I guess we, us, we, uh, switched bodies."
"Funny, I don't remember anything. Just, a flash of light." the not-Kyta shrugged.
"Me too. How, strange," Espeon Kyat mused.
The not-Kyta figits with her hair. "Um. Kyta...?"
"Yes Sunny?"
"How do you change clothing?"

Sponsored Links