The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old June 15th, 2005, 09:14 PM
alakazamisbest
how sad is that?

I FOUND THOSE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GET YOU THESE POKEMON:
MYSTIC TICKET:Ho-oh/Lugia Get the Mystic Ticket, and go to Navel Island
AURORA TICKET:Deoxys Get the Aurara Ticket, and go to Birth Island
OLD SEA CHART:Mew Get the Old Sea Chart, and go to Faraway Island

BY THE WAY THIS IS FOR POKEMON EMERALD,SO IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE TICKETS AND CHART PLEASE WIRTE BACK CAUSE I AM CONFUSED ALL KINDS OF SITES SO IFYOU HAVE HEARD OF ANYTHING THAT WORKS ALSO WIRTE ME BACK
Old June 16th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Smarties-chan
Should've had that name change

Yeah I have btw isn't it old sea map and Navel Rock? I used a cheating device on my Emerald ROM to get to those islands :D. It was fun to catch those pokemon but frustrating too.
Old June 16th, 2005, 03:09 AM
dqle
Gym Leader

You forgot one.
Here's them in order:

EON Ticket: Enables player to obtain Latias or Latios, depending on which cartridge you got (Ruby or Saphire) or which color you chose in Emerald. The actual ticket was released quite a while ago, first at the Pokmon Center in New York City. At one point, they decided to sell the ticket in stores. Now, only place to get is by Mixing Records or finding the ticket on eBay or somewhere online. Works with all five cartridges

Aurora Ticket:
Enables player to obtain Deoxys. In each cartridge, Deoxys is in different forms: Normal in Ruby and Saphire, Attack in FireRed, Defense in LeafGreen, and Speed in Emerald. Actual ticket was handed out in the Pokmon Center in New York City in late 2005. To get it now, Mixing Records (I think) or online shopping like eBay. Works with all five cartridges

Mystic Ticket:
Enables player to obtain Ho-oh or Lugia. There have been reports on players getting both somehow. There was never an actual ticket produced. Instead, it was an electronic gift handed out at Nintendo World, to commemorate its grand opening. (the store replaced Pokmon Center, but a Pokmon section is reported to take a big portion of Nintendo World, still probably called Pokmon Center) In other words, you needed to unlock Mystery Gift as well as a wireless adapter. Only works on FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald. (that means no Mixing Records!)

Old Sea Chart:
Enables player to obtain Mew. This ticket isn't even announced yet in Pokmon Center of New York City. It's not released yet, so don't bother looking for it in online stores.

Hope this clears up any confusion.
Throw your hat high - up to the sun.

Now you face your greatest test. Use the lessons that you've learned.
Your goal is to be the best, And claim the prize that you've earned.
Ever since you were a young man, You've kept your eye on the master plan.
To reach for the top - and touch the sky.

It's your destiny,
To spread your wings and fly.

Pokémon: 2.B.A. Master - You Can Do It (If You Really Try)
Old June 16th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Spectrum
Heit Red

Dude, it's old news that most people already know. o_o;

#SWAG
Old June 16th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Cybex Mewtwo
Someone's angry. :/

Yeah...I know those tickets...took me WEEKS to find working codes...even then, in fire red, one of them (the mystery ticket) won't work and I've yet to discover the working one...these were for the Action Replay if you want them.

Pair: blue eyes white dragon / Rival: punkhobbitqueen / Sisters: Suki - blue flygon / Son: Ultimate Latios / Godchild: Mitzykitty / Evil twin: Yami's Girl / Twin: Abskull (and Miss May) / Triplets: Dark Magician ruler and 00Zero / Hero to: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Agent9 and Chibi-chan / Brother: !~Dark Forte.EXE~! / Daughter: tohru-honda / Pet Wolf: Wolf Godess / Aunt: angel
Old June 16th, 2005, 06:19 AM
Shining Mew
A Mew??!? WHERE

Send a message via AIM to Shining Mew Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shining Mew
I have 3 of those tickets from the events so yeah ... really old news >___>

The only one that hasnt came out yet was the one for Mew

Yeah, this is the same SPPf Admin

:0

Thanks to Yukitsukai from SPP for the sparkly letters
Found my avvie on Google, whoever made it, I LUVV YOU
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links