The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Cybex Mewtwo
Someone's angry. :/

Assuming that this would belong elsewhere...I'm putting it here 'cause the end result is for a picture. I'm going to draw the end battle between C. Mewtwo and Mewtwo, and a winner will come on top. Question is...who? Cybex mewtwo is a cloned failure intertwined with technology. Mewtwo is the final result of cloning done to mew's eyelash. They both are rather even in ability, but only one can stand proud. This is when you all come in. Which should win? Say how you feel or vote for it.

Pair: blue eyes white dragon / Rival: punkhobbitqueen / Sisters: Suki - blue flygon / Son: Ultimate Latios / Godchild: Mitzykitty / Evil twin: Yami's Girl / Twin: Abskull (and Miss May) / Triplets: Dark Magician ruler and 00Zero / Hero to: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Agent9 and Chibi-chan / Brother: !~Dark Forte.EXE~! / Daughter: tohru-honda / Pet Wolf: Wolf Godess / Aunt: angel
Old June 18th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
hmm.. i'm not really sure.. it's all up to preference really..
i say why not draw c. mewtwo as the winner?
:3 something different neh?
@@ well i hope i helped!
i'd really like to see it when it's finished!!!
~kurapu
Old June 18th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Miyu-chan
.::f l o w e r g i r l::.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Miyu-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Miyu-chan
Duplicate of a thread.... o.o; So this is going to be closed~

*CLOSED*

l Paired -MegaDitto l Evil sidekick - Ninja Retsu l Evil Twin -Hiyori-chan l

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links