Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Reload this Page Gorillaz Signature, please rate.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old June 27th, 2005 (04:35 PM). Edited June 27th, 2005 by Dilos Ekans.
Banned

Yeah, I saw sombody on here make one. I was inspired to make one right after that too. I don't like the background, can sombody give me a link for better 'abstract brushes?

edit:

or is this one any good?
Old June 27th, 2005 (04:54 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pincushion
Its nice I like it ^.^ Love the backround and the font goes really well.
I do not have enough time for PC anymore, it is a sorry affair but I haven't been active in a long time. I do not have many friends still here at PC but if you are one that is still please feel free to contact me via msn.
Old June 27th, 2005 (05:14 PM).
���

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sawyer
well, i don't use normal abstract brushes, i just use rendering programs. downloading brushes is a big hassle, but anyway... on the part where the pic goes out of the banner, you need to get rid of the white majorly.
EDIT: the best way to do that is to crop the entire pic before putting it onto the banner at all, and make sure it is extremely well cropped before putting it on a transparent banner (or part of a banner), cause it's hard to cut after that.
Old June 27th, 2005 (05:19 PM).
Banned

I used the magic wand, scroll over it. You can put it on any surface and it'll look descent.

edit: and I did put it into a seperate window worked for a good 10 minutes croping it, i'm pretty good at it. Heres the original pic...

Old June 27th, 2005 (05:24 PM). Edited June 27th, 2005 by Sawyer.
���

yeah, it's probably the style i'm using - Midnight Misty, one of the darker styles.
EDIT: take that gray one and make it a similar color to his hair color. and only 10 minutes?! you gotta work way harder than that. or, if you're lazy like me, you can take the pic's layer and mess with the layer effects. i suggest a white outer glow with normal blending, the rest default. it drowns out the white spots, most of the time.
Old June 27th, 2005 (05:26 PM).
Banned

Ah, well i don't feel like recropping it. What's a rendering program? or you could just talk to me of this on AIM.
Old June 27th, 2005 (05:32 PM).
���

no can do, my AIM account is solely for business. in other words, communicating with PPNSteve. xD (i'm PPN's graphic designer, you see.) a rendering program is a program like Bryce 5 or Cinema 4D. you can make 3-dimmensional stuff with them, etc. google for Bryce 5 or something and you can find tutorials and stuff. i can't really explain rendering, cause my computer doesn't do screenshots, which you absolutely need for render tuts.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)