Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Reload this Page Trying to decide on my third comic...

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

View Poll Results: Which idea should I use for my comic?
I'm repainting a wall and someone flys into it. 4 50.00%
Buying something in a different currency. 3 37.50%
Being blinded for a while. 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 29th, 2005 (06:21 PM).
Yameneko549
Eat hammer!

Send a message via ICQ to Yameneko549 Send a message via Yahoo to Yameneko549 Send a message via Skype™ to Yameneko549
Ok, I've got three ideas for my next comic, and I'm going to use them all anyway, but I can't decide which to use. Maybe you can help?

The three items are poll choices, pick one and tell me what you think of them.

Currently Playing: Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Emipre at War, Star Wars Battlefront II, Mega Man X Collection

Yes, I'm obsessed with Absols and Hammer Bros!

My site: TeraDyne's Lair
My Blog: Teradyne's Lair of Randomness

To the mods: If my sig gets too big, just IM me and I'll be glad to edit it.
Old June 30th, 2005 (11:56 AM).
Cybex Mewtwo
Someone's angry. :/

Nothing like a little pain to start a comic! Hee hee!!!

Pair: blue eyes white dragon / Rival: punkhobbitqueen / Sisters: Suki - blue flygon / Son: Ultimate Latios / Godchild: Mitzykitty / Evil twin: Yami's Girl / Twin: Abskull (and Miss May) / Triplets: Dark Magician ruler and 00Zero / Hero to: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Agent9 and Chibi-chan / Brother: !~Dark Forte.EXE~! / Daughter: tohru-honda / Pet Wolf: Wolf Godess / Aunt: angel
Old July 2nd, 2005 (06:01 PM).
Yameneko549
Eat hammer!

Send a message via ICQ to Yameneko549 Send a message via Yahoo to Yameneko549 Send a message via Skype™ to Yameneko549
Looks like someone will be flying into a wall that I'll be repainting. I wonder who it'll be...

Currently Playing: Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Emipre at War, Star Wars Battlefront II, Mega Man X Collection

Old July 2nd, 2005 (06:07 PM).
Cybex Mewtwo

Heck, I'm in the mood for pain, but then again it's kinda like I'm the only one showing any remote interest in these misadventures of yours...so it may end up being me unless you have an idea of your own.

Pair: blue eyes white dragon / Rival: punkhobbitqueen / Sisters: Suki - blue flygon / Son: Ultimate Latios / Godchild: Mitzykitty / Evil twin: Yami's Girl / Twin: Abskull (and Miss May) / Triplets: Dark Magician ruler and 00Zero / Hero to: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Agent9 and Chibi-chan / Brother: !~Dark Forte.EXE~! / Daughter: tohru-honda / Pet Wolf: Wolf Godess / Aunt: angel
Old July 3rd, 2005 (06:17 AM).
Forest Grovyle
Resident Reptilian Artist

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Forest Grovyle
I like the idea of paying for something in a different currency, that sounds interesting :D Maybe the Pokmon currency? XD Nobody even really knows what that's called!

Forest Grovyle x wakachamo
~*paired since May 2007*~

Check out my Pokémon art tumblr at Poké-rama!
Old July 3rd, 2005 (06:37 AM).
Yameneko549
Eat hammer!

If you guys want to know the origins of those ideas:

1) Repainting the wall was from a discussion about my second comic. Someone mentioned that the color didn't look good. Someone flying through came up because of soneone else's idea, namely Cybex.

2) Paying in another currency is actually something that happened, but not to me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, my good friend Dustin bought a European Xena game for 8 Pounds (can't do the sign). He didn't notice it, but when he did, he got my attention. I did a currency exchange check, and it's about $16 USD. We both laughed about that.

3) Being blinded for a few minuites actually came from two things. One, my mother is legally blind, and she has a tendancy to do some crazy things, such as pushing on a window thinking it's a door, or wunning into a glass wall. She always laughs about it. Well, a few nights ago, I had a dream about being blinded, though I saw it from a third person view, and I thought it'd be good for a comic.

Old July 3rd, 2005 (06:43 AM).
Cybex Mewtwo

How'd I give you the "someone flying through a wall" idea? Was it something I did?

Old July 3rd, 2005 (07:07 AM).
Yameneko549
Eat hammer!

You were suggesting a cameo and it sparked the idea. If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have thought about it.

Old July 4th, 2005 (04:38 PM).
Cybex Mewtwo

oooooooooo.....I good like that........I feel so special.......I tend to give others ideas...all the time as a matter of fact...kinda of a curse...

Old July 4th, 2005 (06:03 PM).
Gunn
horror resident

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gunn
XD I like the idea of buying something with a different currency. You got my vote on that. <D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links