The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Old July 1st, 2005, 05:12 PM
Cybex Mewtwo
Someone's angry. :/

Advertise here
The sun rose over the horizon. Cybex knew that he was close. Sure enough, Mewtwo stood several meters...almost like he prediced it. "I was expecting you..." He spoke.

This would be the opening lines as they battled each other into the ground. Each one firing psychic blasts. Each one landing blow after blow. But after the dust cleared...
The winner stood tall.
Now that Cybex finished what he started long ago (at least...he figured so...)...the one major question remained locked into his memory banks...what to do now?

Pair: blue eyes white dragon / Rival: punkhobbitqueen / Sisters: Suki - blue flygon / Son: Ultimate Latios / Godchild: Mitzykitty / Evil twin: Yami's Girl / Twin: Abskull (and Miss May) / Triplets: Dark Magician ruler and 00Zero / Hero to: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Agent9 and Chibi-chan / Brother: !~Dark Forte.EXE~! / Daughter: tohru-honda / Pet Wolf: Wolf Godess / Aunt: angel
Old July 1st, 2005, 05:21 PM
Zaikiro
The offgoining vet

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zaikiro
Mewtwo will come back. Well congrats Cybex Mewtwo. You saved the world.
Leauge of Supremacy

Old July 1st, 2005, 05:34 PM
Cybex Mewtwo

You've got that backwards...Mewtwo's the light side...I'm gonna plunge this world into CHAOS!!! Naw...just kidding.

Pair: blue eyes white dragon / Rival: punkhobbitqueen / Sisters: Suki - blue flygon / Son: Ultimate Latios / Godchild: Mitzykitty / Evil twin: Yami's Girl / Twin: Abskull (and Miss May) / Triplets: Dark Magician ruler and 00Zero / Hero to: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Agent9 and Chibi-chan / Brother: !~Dark Forte.EXE~! / Daughter: tohru-honda / Pet Wolf: Wolf Godess / Aunt: angel
Old July 1st, 2005, 07:00 PM
Yameneko549
Eat hammer!

Send a message via ICQ to Yameneko549 Send a message via Yahoo to Yameneko549 Send a message via Skype™ to Yameneko549
What happened to his tail and neck? O_o;

Amazing, as always. I like how Mewtwo's "spirit" is shown in the sky. It's so... emotional... I think...

Currently Playing: Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Emipre at War, Star Wars Battlefront II, Mega Man X Collection

Yes, I'm obsessed with Absols and Hammer Bros!

My site: TeraDyne's Lair
My Blog: Teradyne's Lair of Randomness

To the mods: If my sig gets too big, just IM me and I'll be glad to edit it.
Old July 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
Ionem
.biomechanic.

Quote:
What happened to his tail and neck? O_o;
'two glomped him good.

I like it. It's got a cool aura to it. I, also, like how 'two's head is in the bg.

Old July 2nd, 2005, 09:11 AM
Cybex Mewtwo

People this powerful can't be destroyed that easily.......can you say ROUND 2!

Old July 2nd, 2005, 09:31 AM
White_Winter_Wolf
Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!

Yaaah! Tottally and utter chaos!!! Thats the best kind and only Cy has the ability to do it right! Congradulations Cybex! Evil will once again rule the world!!!

Sometime you need to
break the rules
and stand apart
ignore your .h.e.a.d.
and follow your .h.e.a.r.t.

What doesn't kill you
only makes you .s.t.r.o.n.g.e.r.
so when you think your hurtin' me
your just helpin' me last .l.o.n.g.e.r.

Hold on to who you love
stay true to what you know
take everything you dream of
and .n.e.v.e.r. let it go
Old July 2nd, 2005, 10:13 AM
Cybex Mewtwo

Muahahahahahaha!!! I shall bring the world to its' knees!!! and White Winter Wolf will be along for the ride!!!

Old July 3rd, 2005, 06:18 AM
Forest Grovyle
Resident Reptilian Artist

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Forest Grovyle
I like the way Mewtwo is almost looking down on what Cybex Mewtwo has done, with a rather evil look in his eye...very good! :D Maybe he could start debating his purpose just like Mewtwo did

Forest Grovyle x wakachamo
~*paired since May 2007*~

Old July 3rd, 2005, 06:44 AM
Cybex Mewtwo

Yeah. A pokemon THAT powerful can't be erased from the scene. Now Mewtwo will face the hardships Cybex had to go through! I LOVE IT!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here