Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing
Reload this Page The life of fuzzywuzzy.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.

Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2005 (01:13 PM).

In Tucson, Arizona, I woke up and felt sorry for the living h*ll hole that is my life. My friends hate me, my parents are trying to make a little princess that I don't want to be. It seems the only way I can feel better is to escape to my own little world inside PC. Surrounded by friends I can finally be myself, But even this world is limited for me. My father doesn't really like chat rooms and I can only get on in the day time or late at night. My twin is always there to talk but even she could never really understand how I feel. I try to talk to my mother but she never listens she is always to busy reading her f***ing books. My boyfriend is always there to talk but he is at camp while I am here rotting in h*ll. Well for now that is a look inside the life of fuzzywuzzy. in about 2 hours there will probably be more until this is fuzzywuzzy fading away in to nothingness.
Old July 5th, 2005 (01:20 PM).
ghostofsparta

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kratos Send a message via Yahoo to Kratos
That is sad, I hope your life doesn't become like mine used to be fuzzywuzzy. It is not a way to live.
Old July 5th, 2005 (01:27 PM).

Thanks for caring Kratos also look at what I wrote in the new undine shade fan club.
Old July 5th, 2005 (01:31 PM).
~*~Wind Swept~*~

Location: Fields of Paper Flowers and Candy Clouds of Lullaby
fuzzywuzzy...I may not know how you feel, but you have to know I'm always there for you, no matter what. And you know we're friends! And I don't hate you! Just remember that at PC everybody is here for you.
Old July 5th, 2005 (01:36 PM).

awe*begins to cry* thaks guys I know. I just need to talk to you for a while. and remember come back in about 25 minutes to read more about the life of fuzzywuzzy.
Old July 5th, 2005 (02:09 PM).

Well amazingly enough I am back. Where did I leave off oh yes...

Most of my friends are trying to make my life a living h*ll. Their names are Madeline and Holly. It all started back in May. First my so called "friends" ditched me to go talk sh*t behind my back. After I figured this out we started fighting. I made up with Holly but soon that went down the drain when Madeline told her I was calling her a b*tch behind her back. Long story short going into the 7th grade I am surrounded by enemies trying to make my life a living h*ll hole. But on the bright side I have some really great friends a few are Selena, Ellen, Chelsey, and Aurbrey. They wll always be there for me at least I hope so. And that is about all I have to report for today I will be on for the rest of the day if you would like to talk or offer your sympathies.
Old July 5th, 2005 (03:13 PM).
.bluefang.

Nature: Sassy
Sorry fuzzywuzzy, but this forum's only for fan fictions. oO; I guess I feel for you if you feel you're not getting what you think you should be getting out of life...but this really isn't a fan fic. ;

*closes*

~Kelsey
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links