The Pok√©Community Forums  

Go Back   The Pok√©Community Forums > Pok√©mon Gaming > Pok√©mon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games

Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Red
Pokémon Trainer

Post your Ideas and/or predictions for Diamond/Pearl. What do you think those games will have new that no other games have had(other than new species of Pokťmon)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My prediction is that there will be wild pokťmon double battles. I mean normal wild battles will still be, but every once in a while double wild pokťmon battles. Catch two Pokťmon in one battle. Have a often used reason to have two specific pokťmon in the first and second slot. Maybe some wild pokťmon that only appear in double battles. Also have better use for double battle moves.

<Download Pokémon Lightning Yellow beta here>

Last edited by Red; July 11th, 2005 at 01:44 PM.
Old July 11th, 2005, 06:01 PM
ArKiVe
Back In Black

Send a message via AIM to ArKiVe Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ArKiVe
I think they will bring new pokemon. I highly doubt this and stuff that I got the right versions or w/e but I have bootleg versions of both of them. Predictions for me is just them having more new pokemon and another adventure to bring.

If you are a fan:
Old July 11th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Dee Trier
Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dee Trier Send a message via Yahoo to Dee Trier
as always there will be zubat in cave and tentacool in the sea. pikachu also will be there. Has 8 badge as usual and make a dragon /grass pokemon so there will be more dragon that 4xweak to ice

Old July 13th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Nature: Adamant
This is in the wrong forum.

*Moved*
Old July 13th, 2005, 08:29 PM
alakazamisbest
how sad is that?

i hope they will be ableto somehow trade to fire-red,leaf-green,emerald,sapphire,ruby,silver,gold,crystal,red,yellow and blue that woulld be the best thing i wouldbe so happy :D.Or all the pokemon will be found on the on gamethey will add the usual amount of pokemon eerynew generation 100 I hope allpokemon are found in the game i hate to trade it takes too long :\ .Well i am going to go and buy a nintendo DS now i thought pearl and diamond where goin to be on gameboy advanced again
Old July 13th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Alistair
Donator Tier 2

Nature: Quirky
They are offering trading to R/S/E/FR/LG, new Pokťmon, and a new region. Hopefully D/P will have Wi-Fi compatibility.
Old July 14th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Raichu_tamer
Yep, I read that you'll be able to connect to up to 16 players using Wi-Fi at once... I wonder what that'll be used for. I don't know if it'll happen, but I think it would be cool to customize what your character looks like... I've wanted to since the R/b/y, lol

Back from the school year!... Ish?
Old July 14th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Sylver
Peacekeeper.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sylver
The Wi-Fi thing will be 100% used couse I don't thing there'll be another way to battle, trade etc. with your mates besides link cable. I hope there'll be day/night system, bigger land, some new extra goals and an more interesting plot.
Old July 14th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Yea, I like the whole 'Be a Master' thing, it wouldn't be pokemon without it! But there should be more of a plot ont he side, other than TR, or TM, or TA doing something bad... Maybe have a character or two follow you around? And help you during Double battles? Ohh I thought of a system a long time ago, but I think it'd be too complicated to use, and make the game much more time-consuming....

Have 3 characters, each has a different goal...

Character 1-Wants to be a pokemon Master
Character 2-Wants to be a... Contest Master? Haha
Character 3... Um... I'll figure something out XD

And then each character can have up to 6 pokemon. In order to change which character you want to control, all you have to do is select them from the Start Menu, and then you control that trainer's pokemon during battle, and any pokemon caught belong to that trainer... This would result in up to 16/24 pokemon at a time! (I'm starting to think a third character is unnecassary, lol) But if you want to do even training, it would take a lot more time, and gym leaders would either be too hard to beat, or their pokemon would be at very low levels... So that's an idea, I don't know if it's any good, but it's a thought!

EDIT: And do something to have more of an emotional bond with your character... How do they do it in other RPGS?

Old July 14th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Tommeh Smiff
Lazy Lounge Lizard

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tommeh Smiff
I think there should be loads of side-quests!

For Character 3, how about a breeding master

Old July 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Hey yeah! Maybe there could be Breeding contests!?... How would that work?... Maybe they would be like normal contests, only using pokemon that were born in the last.. Uh... 12 hours? Or have battles with a party of maybe 3 level 5, breeded pokemon... Like a tournament... Or maybe another league, where you start with the pokemon you breed, and then there are a certain amount of gyms, as well as regular gyms to get badges from! And you can only have pokemon that you breed in your party while your battling the gyms... and Maybe you can get birth certificates for each pokemon as proof?

Old July 14th, 2005, 11:56 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

how about using wi-fi to link with other human trainers, who can help you in your quest, depending if your the leader. the only thing would be theyd have to be a similar level
Old July 14th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Or maybe it automatically uses Wi-Fi so that everyone in your area is in the same world... Up to 16 people in each world at a time.. And you can battle them by talking to them... And trade... etc.... That would be cool, like an MMORPG... Just not as massive, much more personal

Old July 14th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Sylver
Peacekeeper.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sylver
Nice ideas but it's too good for pokemon and even nintendo.
Old July 14th, 2005, 01:45 PM
The Incarnation Pokemon
LeagueSlash Fangirl

We need another Grass-Type gym leader...A guy...who likes flowers and has pretty flower Pokemon! AND. A Dark-Type gym leader. We've already had 2 Dark-Type specialty Elites, we need a GL! Guy or girl, I don't care. He/She would probably have a Manyuura. And a sexy, sexy, so-incredibly-droolably-sexy-it-hurts Champion, to follow the current pattern. And mayhap the Champ could be a lady this time...*wouldn't mind a sexy female Champ* Maybe have him/her specialize in the Psychic type...Or...I dunno, something besides Dragon. *rolls eyes*

"...Please trust me."

Proud member of:
The Pokemon Special Club
The Pokemon Shipping Picture Club
The Winona/Nagi Fanclub
The Official Tig Club!
The Official Nine/Amy FanClub!

Co-Owner of:
The Official Wallace/Mikuri Fan Club!
Come worship His Fabulousness!
The Incarnation Pokemon Fanclub (ph33r my 33g0...)

Bishies I claim:
Wallace (a.k.a. Mikuri, the d00d in my avatar)

Couples I claim:
Wallace x Steven
Yami Yugi x Seto Kaiba
Maes Hughes x Roy Mustang
Old July 14th, 2005, 02:38 PM
The Fallen
Donator Tier 5

Nature: Calm
If you look there is a sticky which is the same as this. You can speculate and predict all you like in there .
~CLOSED~

Sponsored Links