The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Old July 30th, 2005 (05:53 AM).
Eon-Rider
An "Original" PC Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Yay! I get to make the birthday thread!

Happy Birthday! Have an absolutely wonderful day! *gives $100*

ANYTHING works in-game

Want a free PokePark Meowth?

If you think my posts are rude then you can't handle the truth.
Old July 30th, 2005 (07:20 PM).
Asura Nirosuki
Shes a good person~

Send a message via AIM to Asura Nirosuki Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Asura Nirosuki Send a message via Yahoo to Asura Nirosuki Send a message via Skype™ to Asura Nirosuki
Eeeeiiii STACCE!!. *runs in and Glomps her*. hAppY BiRTHdayZ!. Loz!. X_X*cuts her own foot and gives it to you*. Hope you hade funnn!!.

~Keep your Smile~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links