Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old July 30th, 2005 (04:13 PM). Edited August 8th, 2005 by sobeman459.
sobeman459
????

Send a message via AIM to sobeman459 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sobeman459 Send a message via Yahoo to sobeman459
Pokemon Seal
On the continent of Odion , A great festival is happening in Julioun City to celebrate the race known as the Legendaries who sealed a great relic known as the Halo Feather Underground in a great temple in the ancient times. The Halo Feather was said to be the key to a Pokemon Utopia in the sky. Where a great pokemon rested.
Team Magma And Aqua, Hearing of this Legend Fled to Odion in search of these ruins to find the Halo Feather. Although, Everything goes wrong. Team Magma and Aqua Fight over the Feather. And in the end, it is destroyed. with the Halo Feather destroyed. The Seal was broken, A giant beam flies out of the temple into the sky awaking the Legendary Beast and distroying the temple the beast desend and now lives in the Ruins. 5 years later Professor Mull discovers a tablet with ancient writings. between him and his co-workers discovered it said:

The Seal shall be bring peace to the world, The land of Heavelation watches over the seal. If somehow it is broken. The Legendary beast will destroy the world in 5years. Only the last of the Ancients can defeat this beast.

It has been 5 years and it has been sent out that the winner of the Odion League with confront this beast.
You must gather the badges and win the Odion league to confornt, defeat the beast and save the world!
Opening Scene:
You start by seeing a cave robed man runing into a cave and on the inside it shows more of these men circling a platform. On this platform a robed man is standing in front of a stone case and says,"From now forth the "Halo Feather" shall not torment anyone with its lust for the utopia of the sky Heavelation, With this said we now will lock this feather away forever!" then with a flash of light the cave is empty.
Features:
Choice between boy/girl
New Region
Night/Day
Laptop(pc on the go)
Collect badges to enter the Odion league
Odion League(new league to replace the elite four)
New legendary pokemon
Surfing/bike/walking/and fly
Back to the basics of pokemon(first set of pokemon)

Towns:
Neboun Town
Syrice Town
Charsle Twon
Meriad Town
Hinox Town
Julioun City
Yerday Town
Percose Town
Fasilage Town
Tranic Town
Darmajh Town

:dead: Sorry i didnt do this before i thought i did but please give credit to sion for helping with the story Thanks :D
Old July 31st, 2005 (03:37 AM).
Dawson
The Rebirth Is Upon Us

It's a nice story and all, but you clearly haven't read the Rules.

New Thread Rules

As of this point, all new game threads must contain a fairly detailed story and at least one in-game screenshot in the opening post. If any new threads are made and do not obide by this simple rule, they will be closed.

I'm also closing your other thread too, since that also breaks the rules. Anyway...

*Closed*
Old August 2nd, 2005 (09:03 AM).
Dawson
The Rebirth Is Upon Us

Well, as requested by the thread starter...

*opened*
Old August 2nd, 2005 (09:22 AM).
Ninja Tree
I turn 1 everyday

Nice storyline, ya seriously need some screenies though.
Old August 2nd, 2005 (10:27 AM).
PokeCreator_09
RM2K3 Professional

Send a message via AIM to PokeCreator_09 Send a message via Yahoo to PokeCreator_09
yeah. you need to put a screen up, Believe me they'll close the thread. My Cable Modem had been going off and on all day and it came on for a few minutes so i posted my new thread, and right after i sent it in, my cable stopped working. I didnt have the chance to put screens up so they closed my thread, Pokemon: A Legend is Born..

Old August 2nd, 2005 (11:42 AM).
Ninja Tree
I turn 1 everyday

It was closed then opened again so he might have a screen.
Old August 2nd, 2005 (08:28 PM).
rm2kdude
Advanced Pixel-Artist

Nature: Jolly
I request that you change the name because it's the name from my friends pokemon game clearly you didn't come up from it first. If he does not change the name I request that this thread is closed.
Kyle_katarn thought of it first.
Old August 2nd, 2005 (08:46 PM).
Neo Genesis
The Wanderer

Quote originally posted by rm2kdude:
I request that you change the name because it's the name from my friends pokemon game clearly you didn't come up from it first. If he does not change the name I request that this thread is closed.
Kyle_katarn thought of it first.
Dont be so harsh man. Other fan games have the sames names, if you didn't know theres two pokemon lights so why is it such a big deal?? :surprised

New Djinn, New Heros, New Lighthouses, New Adepts, New Psynergy, The same bad guys. Coming soon Golden Sun Scars of Time! Will you journey with the heros? Or walk in the path of Saturos and Miniradi?Note game will progress very slowly and might be cancled to continue pokemon lost era.

My little brother is Sykora yay!
Old August 2nd, 2005 (08:49 PM).
rm2kdude
Advanced Pixel-Artist

Nature: Jolly
yes maybe but I got banned from a forum for having the same name.
Old August 3rd, 2005 (09:37 AM).
shadow909
I'm the dragon master

Send a message via AIM to shadow909 Send a message via Yahoo to shadow909
here if you want a sprite for pokemon seel, ill give you one, i can give you more if you want.
Attached Images
File Type: png Avatar-Punk.png‎ (2.5 KB, 70 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old August 3rd, 2005 (10:41 AM).
sobeman459
????

Send a message via AIM to sobeman459 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sobeman459 Send a message via Yahoo to sobeman459
ok i probly will change the name because i want an origonal game and i will have screens up soon im taking them now
Old August 3rd, 2005 (05:07 PM).
Superiority
GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard

Quote originally posted by rm2kdude:
yes maybe but I got banned from a forum for having the same name.
no that was because picceta didnt like you,he was talking to me on msn when you got banned.
and the screen is kinda small..O.o

Old August 3rd, 2005 (05:19 PM).
sobeman459
????

sry for the small screens i will have better ones soon
Old August 5th, 2005 (01:47 PM).
Peekimon
Me = cat-aholic, Meowr

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Peekimon Send a message via Yahoo to Peekimon
The story's nice! But, the PKCenter and PKMart are a bit too big, I suggest you make 'em smaller an all, like in the real games. Good luck on this
Old August 5th, 2005 (05:04 PM).
sobeman459
????

yea im in need of a better inner set then i will fix them
Old August 6th, 2005 (02:33 AM).
sobeman459
????

sry fo the double post but updated pics

pokecenter

pokemart
Old August 7th, 2005 (05:56 AM).
Datriot
Tachikama!!!

Nature: Sassy
it seems like an intresting game, good luck, nice town names.

Datra: 1804 8720 6653
Old August 7th, 2005 (11:28 AM).
sobeman459
????

Thx i started mapping towns last night i will have them up soon:D
Old August 8th, 2005 (12:19 AM). Edited August 8th, 2005 by sobeman459.
sobeman459
????

I have new screens:

Neboun Town

Route 101

Sryrice Town

Route 102

Hope you enjoy:D:D
Old August 8th, 2005 (12:36 AM).
Peekimon
Me = cat-aholic, Meowr

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Peekimon Send a message via Yahoo to Peekimon
Nice screens but, they look a bit empty and all. fill 'em with flowers, paths, etc ^-^ Even more trees would look nice. Anyways, they're great maps
Old August 8th, 2005 (05:57 AM).
sobeman459
????

yea im working on that i will have a graphics demo out soon and i will have this fixed
Old August 8th, 2005 (04:02 PM).
Innocence
PC Lurker: I'm watching you...

Nature: Lonely
Wow! Pretty good. I rate the screens 7/10. You use just square patches of grass throughout the routes. Are you making a CBS? And maybe a CMS?

I cringe at things I've said here in the past years.
Old August 8th, 2005 (04:19 PM).
Renagadez
Skillful samurai

Send a message via AIM to Renagadez
the screens are a little spacey but other then that keep up the work
Old August 8th, 2005 (04:31 PM).
Chimou
Dancing Artist

You're making a common mistake: do not use massive maps. Just because it's in RMXP, doesn't mean you have to make everything so big.

I can tell these are supposed to feel like small towns. There are small towns that are spread out, but you have to put things in to fill the gaps. Use trees. That's what I suggest. Trees, paths, and bushes are your best bet.
Old August 8th, 2005 (04:56 PM).
sobeman459
????

yea im looking for someone to help scrit to help with the cms and cbs and i will work on the maps

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links