The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Advertise here

Old August 12th, 2005, 07:50 AM
sobeman459
????

Send a message via AIM to sobeman459 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sobeman459 Send a message via Yahoo to sobeman459

Advertise here
Ok the cbs is up and the cms is almost done need pokedex and options fixed and all i need is a catching system i will have more screens up later i did alot of remapping and new maps so i hope u guys will like it:D

EDIT sorry for the 2x post :'(
Old August 12th, 2005, 08:39 AM
MurkrowLover
Beginning Trainer

How is Nurse Joy going to heal your Poke'mon? She can't operate the PC with Chansey in the way..o.o

Made by Me!

My friend is: Cazz. And she's a great one too.
Old August 12th, 2005, 04:07 PM
sobeman459
????

Send a message via AIM to sobeman459 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sobeman459 Send a message via Yahoo to sobeman459
oops i will fix that and im working on the demo release that will be comming up
Old August 13th, 2005, 11:38 PM
sobeman459
????

ok as i promised the updates are here

your room
updated syrice town

more comming soon
Old August 14th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Ionem
.biomechanic.

Your screens look a lot better now. The inside of the house, particularly, reminds me of the "real" ones. It looks better.

I'd still like to see more in your maps, though. In that last Syrice town, one, you could easily stik in some flowers and stuff.

For example, here's a screen from my own game. Click here.

Notice all the little flowers and things? Granted, it's not perfect, but there are some little details.

I also can't wait to see screens of your battle and menu systems.

Old August 14th, 2005, 06:26 PM
sobeman459
????

yea i did that i just got the auto tile for it i will update soon
Old August 14th, 2005, 11:49 PM
sobeman459
????

-EDIT: Forum links aren't allowed in posts-

forums are up and sometime tomorrow i should have the demo up:D:D:D

Last edited by Sorye HK; August 15th, 2005 at 01:10 AM.
Old August 15th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Sorye HK
Looking around here and there

Nature: Adamant
I guess we all have a demo to look forward to!
Old August 15th, 2005, 03:39 AM
sobeman459
????

acctully all i need to get is a title screen and it will be released lol
Old August 15th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Smarties-chan
Should've had that name change

Couldn't you just send the demo over without a title screen? btw is the battle system up yet?
Old August 15th, 2005, 05:07 AM
sobeman459
????

ok fixed and updated Pokemon Seal Demo i hope you guys like it let me know how u like it, i think i fixed everything if there is anything messed up let me know thx:D:D

Last edited by sobeman459; August 15th, 2005 at 05:48 AM.
Old August 15th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Smarties-chan
Should've had that name change

I just downloaded the demo and came up with a question, what program are you using for this game?
Old August 15th, 2005, 05:39 PM
sobeman459
????

im using RMXP and plz dont download it yet i uploaded the wrong zip file and that one has alot of glitches and im working on getting the fixed i should have a better realease in about an hour
Old August 16th, 2005, 04:31 AM
sobeman459
????

Pokemon Seal Demo Updated
Okay i think i got all the bugs worked out plz tell me what you think
Old August 16th, 2005, 04:40 AM
spike6958
Actor in Training

Nature: Brave
i cant download it it keep's telling me that it's not there
Old August 16th, 2005, 06:35 AM
sobeman459
????

ugh hold on i will try switching hosts
Old August 22nd, 2005, 09:58 PM
sobeman459
????

ok new demo up and running if there are any bugs or gliches plz let me know thx

Pokemon Seal Demo

EDIT: sorry for the double post

Last edited by sobeman459; August 23rd, 2005 at 12:08 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2005, 09:03 PM
Webmaster Tyler
Owner of Pokemon Help

Send a message via AIM to Webmaster Tyler Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Webmaster Tyler Send a message via Yahoo to Webmaster Tyler
Sounds like a good game i hope you finish it
Old September 3rd, 2005, 09:08 PM
sobeman459
????

ok new story keeping the old story in mind

Game overview: Capturing the adventurous and carefree energy from the original Pokemon games, Wind Grey is a fan project that takes the best elements from the classics and works on making them even better to provide an experience that doesnt fall short of expectations. Wind Grey introduces its own original features and enriches the universe of Pokemon with an all new story that follows the two main characters on an epic quest that gets more dangerous than ever before.

Features:
* Pokemon Wind Grey keeps the battle system that every one loves and is fond of and adds some special attention to a new class of Pokemon...
* Catching them all may not be the all time focus of this games story, but it still plays an important part in your quest. In addition to the standard trainer equipment, expect some new surprises that make catching Pokemon fun and exciting.
* A larger focus on the story that in some cases is more limited and in other cases has a large openness. In the end the game tells a story while the player wont feel restricted and will have more than enough share in the choice of actions of the characters.
* Play as a confused young boy with a hard past or a confident girl born into a rich family of respected trainers. One begins their quest in a small and quiet town that relies on many traditional methods to get work done. That is, until the large company of ??? takes notice of them and begins their new campaign... Meanwhile the other begins their quest in their mansion of a house, and finally gains the right to become a new Pokemon trainer. The family is famous for being some of the best trainers in the region, and she wouldnt want to fall low of those expectations but at the same time wants more then fame...
* The game story is full of twists and surprises with the back-story full of legends actually playing a huge role in the game. As the two characters make their own paths in their travels they find out more than they could ever imagine.
* Wind Grey uses the smartest and most fitting Pokemon from the whole Pokedex to put into its locations, and they wont be the same old choices either. Along with this, Wind Grey introduces a few new Pokemon of enormous power....
* The locations all have a nice, distinctive with the mapping skills to top it all off.

(This is where I need you, the users, to tell me what you think. It obviously won't kill the Pokemon game system since you'll have the same gameplay, and the locations will remain the same size. But it all depends on what you guys want for the story and exactly how much like the originals you want this to be...)
Old September 3rd, 2005, 11:10 PM
Dudedude
I am the Johto Man

Still cant download your demo.It is expired!
Old September 3rd, 2005, 11:54 PM
sobeman459
????

whats a good site to host?
Old September 4th, 2005, 02:49 AM
mewX
Advanced RM Coder(I think)

It's German, but I think you can find the Upload-Field *g*
http://www.rapidshare.de/
Old September 4th, 2005, 09:16 AM
sobeman459
????

i've tried that it expires too
Old September 5th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Arkayne
Head of Forever Midnight

Send a message via AIM to Arkayne
Hey everyone. I'm helping sobe write the story for this game, and design it. There are a few things he hasn't got to yet.

#1: We are thinking that Pokemon: (The) Platinum Gale would make a good name.

#2: I don't really know, just wanted to make my post longer . Expect a ton more story updates soon though.
Old September 5th, 2005, 03:40 PM
sobeman459
????

yea arkayne is a very talented writer and i hope everyone will like the plot thx

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here