Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old August 12th, 2005, 10:16 AM
zeroality
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
You guys remember the big "Serebii vs chaos" showdown a few weeks ago? Well, here's something a little bigger than that: imperfectluck vs skarm AND imperfectluck vs chaos! PokeRealm.net's very own imperfectluck took on both of these Smogon leaders (who are generally regarded among the top battlers on NetBattle) and won! You can view the fantastic logs here:

imperfectluck vs chaos - http://www.pokerealm.net/chaos-log.html
imperfectluck vs skarm - http://www.pokerealm.net/skarm-log.html

So for those of you who kept asking: "Who the hell is imperfectluck and what is he doing making a Moveset Guide?" Well, there's your answer. He's the guy who prevailed over the leaders of Smogon in a Pokemon Battle. For those of you who don't know what Smogon is, it's considered to be the site for Pokemon competitive battling information. Not bad for "guys that all suck" as MoP once put it, eh?
http://www.pokerealm.net/forums - Second largest NetBattle community on the Internet. Come and find out why.
Old August 12th, 2005, 10:20 AM
pokejungle
cherяubi яed

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to pokejungle Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokejungle Send a message via Yahoo to pokejungle
Wow o.o;

Looks like imperfectluck, in reality, has perfect luck XD

Old August 12th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Insanity Mawile
OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1

Send a message via AIM to Insanity Mawile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Insanity Mawile
Well, now at least I know Smogon admins are beatable but still...chaos 4-0ed by a POKEREALM guy?

Click here to D/P Starter Pics!

Groudon80 will get banned from the Internet someday.

(\_/)
(O.o)
^(ooo)^
Bunny says [bleep] you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity Mawile
I am so frickin mad right now. People have to learn the d-word isn't a swear, ffs. This is NOT a forum rated Early Childhood (eC), now is it?

Last edited by Insanity Mawile; August 12th, 2005 at 04:53 PM.
Old August 12th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Trikip
Can you Handel this?

Quote:
Wow. That's painful. (25 char.)
You must have at least 4 words to a post.
"I should be sorry if I only entertained them, I wish to make them better." -George Frideric Handel
Old August 12th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Insanity Mawile
OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1

Send a message via AIM to Insanity Mawile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Insanity Mawile
I thought it was three words.

Click here to D/P Starter Pics!

Groudon80 will get banned from the Internet someday.

(\_/)
(O.o)
^(ooo)^
Bunny says [bleep] you!

Quote:
I am so frickin mad right now. People have to learn the d-word isn't a swear, ffs. This is NOT a forum rated Early Childhood (eC), now is it?
Old August 12th, 2005, 05:25 PM
nicoleb
Whannell's hot.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to nicoleb Send a message via Skype™ to nicoleb
Did Chaos and Serebii have a fight? Not that I can check out the event, since that... webmaster banned me by IP adress. Maybe someone will attack that forum soon. Hopefully.

* Married to Jeremy.
* "In love" with Leigh Whannell and Costas Mandylor. <3
* でも、ボクはこのヤロウがキライんだ。あいつはボクに恐喝(きょうかつ)しようとしたから。
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here