Go Back   The Pok√©Community Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Reload this Page Ruby hack: Pokťmon: Rob's Adventure

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2005 (08:30 PM).
Don't Worry Little One

Send a message via AIM to Angle-san Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Angle-san Send a message via Yahoo to Angle-san Send a message via Skype™ to Angle-san
wow nice screen's this is going to be a good one
Old August 15th, 2005 (08:43 PM).

Send a message via AIM to AcCiDeNT Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to AcCiDeNT
A hacker of his skills can work on more than one hack, I don't see why he started a new one, since he's got his hands full with the others, I guess he's taking a break from them, but I'm sure he's not going to just quit on them...

AcCiDeNT Is back to destroy you all!
If you need hacks hosted... Just PM me... All rules apply, must be a IPS Patch, must have screens... Etc.
Old August 16th, 2005 (03:52 AM).
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Davey-kun Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Davey-kun
Wow, nice work MM, my previous hack: TIME WARP has this idea of 3 ages, (reminder that TIME WARP is still posponed) i hope you can finish this. nice work.
Old August 16th, 2005 (07:49 AM).

Nature: Adamant
Mastermew, you are truley a Goddes, KEEP UP THE INCREDIBLE work!!
Old August 21st, 2005 (05:45 PM). Edited August 23rd, 2005 by MasterMew.

Quote originally posted by Jade:
Can you remind me what are all of your hacks?
Sunshine, sunset, Rob adv, GSADV...what else?
Besides them, these are the hacks that I've posted here:
Pokťmon: New Journey - Golden Edition (Gold hack)
Pokťmon Bluesky (Crystal hack)
Pokťmon Adventure (Gold hack)
Pokťmon Gold/Silver Alpha (Red hack)

You can see info and pictures from them here.
And the other hack created byt me that I haven't posted in Pokťmon Community are:

Pokťmon New Journey: My first Pokťhack. There isn't need to post it here because Pokťmon NJ Golden Edition is a enhanced version of it, with better graphics and maps, more places, extended storyline and a lot of improvements.

Pokťmon New Journey 2: A enhanced version of NJ, but not so improved as NJGE.

Pokťmon Gold/Silver Beta: One of my first hacks. It is a GS hack based in the beta tilesets and maps that are left in the final versions of Gold and Silver. I've suspended this hack, but someday I will continue it.

Quote originally posted by Kronos:
does this mean that you are not doing your gs one anymore?
No. Don't worry. As I said, if someday I decide to stop permanently the creation of GS/SM (what is very unlikely), I will announce it here. Until then, be sure that I still working on them.

Quote originally posted by jc_rcw:
mastermew any screens?please I need to see more
I will post a lot of more info and pics very soon

Quote originally posted by AcCiDeNT:
A hacker of his skills can work on more than one hack, I don't see why he started a new one, since he's got his hands full with the others, I guess he's taking a break from them, but I'm sure he's not going to just quit on them...
The reason because I've started so many hacks is that I have a lot of ideas that I want to use. In fact, I have the idea of create a hack with time travels since I've started my first Pokťhack.
Old August 22nd, 2005 (12:28 AM).
Walking towards Johto

So, MasterMew... when will you release ALL of your hacks from your very first Pokťhack up to Rob's Adventure? Will it be next year? I hope it'll be on December this year or sooner than that.
Old August 23rd, 2005 (02:15 AM).
Dancing Artist

Yeah, I would say that stuff too, but those screens are quite obviously done in Paint. That or made in RMXP.

They're obviously fake.
Old August 23rd, 2005 (02:28 AM).

Nintendo Games Suc* Your Hacks Rule

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy! Don't get your own at PokePlushies!
Old August 23rd, 2005 (02:46 AM).
just another person

Looks great but the grass is a bit bright in present day and why is past all brown?
Old August 23rd, 2005 (07:14 AM).
Sith Lord: Darth PK

Quote originally posted by Chimou:

Yeah, I would say that stuff too, but those screens are quite obviously done in Paint. That or made in RMXP.

They're obviously fake.
theres a 1 in 1,000,000 chance they're fake so don't even say that. they ook nice M keep up the good work, I'd like to play this hack.

Digimon Sapphire version.

Only baby forms can be caught, and all higher forms will be impossible to catch.

Most rookies have alternate paths they can take, and ALL their upwards forms can be turned back to rookie by using a special item on it (not sure what it will be)
Old August 23rd, 2005 (11:18 AM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Quirky
This hack is one of best hacks out there. Chimou, why would someone waste there entire day making fake screenshots? It would actually take less work to actually change the graphics in the game.
Old August 23rd, 2005 (11:45 AM).
Gorudakku Mood

Wow looks amazing :p cant wait for more screens :p

-Perumdelca-

Twinned with Sylph

http://www.suta-raito.com/images2/Golduck.gif
Current Mood- Gorudakku!
From Suta-Ratio

Next Mood :
??
---

~ Signature Edited: Image is too large! ~
Old August 23rd, 2005 (01:31 PM).
Dancing Artist

Quote originally posted by Geno:
This hack is one of best hacks out there. Chimou, why would someone waste there entire day making fake screenshots? It would actually take less work to actually change the graphics in the game.
Ummm... No it wouldn't. Those screenshots would take mere minutes to make in Paint. Actually hacking it would take weeks. I've seen plenty of "hacks" that turned out to be fake screenshots here.

Also, there is a HUGE possibility they're fake. I've saw those custom Pokťmon tilesets for RPG Maker.
Old August 23rd, 2005 (03:20 PM).
Sith Lord: Darth PK

Ummm... No it wouldn't. Those screenshots would take mere minutes to make in Paint. Actually hacking it would take weeks. I've seen plenty of "hacks" that turned out to be fake screenshots here.

Also, there is a HUGE possibility they're fake. I've saw those custom Pokťmon tilesets for RPG Maker.
it could take me 5 minutes to do that with a map, and it would take me 5 hours to fake and actually theres a TINY possibility they're fake because MasterMew is one of the best hackers I've seen on these forums.

still: I can't wait to try it, the hover car is my favorite part of it.

Digimon Sapphire version.

Only baby forms can be caught, and all higher forms will be impossible to catch.

Most rookies have alternate paths they can take, and ALL their upwards forms can be turned back to rookie by using a special item on it (not sure what it will be)
Old August 23rd, 2005 (05:30 PM).
MasterMan Of Light

Send a message via AIM to MasterMan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MasterMan
Looks Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Destroyer of all that seises it existance and purpose to live.........Me
Old August 23rd, 2005 (05:32 PM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Quirky
Chimou, if those screenshots were made in mere minutes, they would be absolutely horrible. You could either take all day using Paint or all day editing the graphics in the game, and I think that MasterMew would not waste his time in Paint. Even if you are using PhotoShop or some program like that, it still would take a long time to complete one screenshot.

On-Topic: I can't wait for this hack. *Writes down on MUST DOWNLOAD list* It is so awesome.
Old August 23rd, 2005 (07:09 PM).
Miscellany

WTF is he? I wanna see him more
Old August 23rd, 2005 (11:26 PM).
Dancing Artist

You two obviously no nothing about spriting. At all.

1. If sprites are used off a sheet, a fake screenshot CAN be made within minutes. It's really easy.

2. Photoshop is pretty bad with making sprites. Paint is much better.

3. It would take weeks to make those maps for real. It's more then just opening AdvanceMap and changing the map. You need to hack the tilesets, and edit them too.

Not only do you two not know anything about spriting, but you don't know anything abour ROM hacking either. Don't talk back unless you know what you're talking about. You like like a moron otherwise.
Old August 24th, 2005 (12:13 AM).
<html>LONG STORY</html>

Umm..well...I dunno...Chimou is right in these
1. If sprites are used off a sheet, a fake screenshot CAN be made within minutes. It's really easy.

2. Photoshop is pretty bad with making sprites. Paint is much better.(e-MeR advices Chara Maker though :D)

3. It would take weeks to make those maps for real. It's more then just opening AdvanceMap and changing the map. You need to hack the tilesets, and edit them too.

Well the screenshots maybe real too as far as I see almost everyone agrees that he is a great hacker...
And if it's real it will surely be an awasome hack!(I can say the best of ever...)
Just waiting patiently if there will be a download!
Years passed... D:

I WILL BE BACK WITH A DAMN BIG PROJECT SOMEDAY!BELIEVE IN ME!
Old August 24th, 2005 (01:29 AM).
Dancing Artist

I'm just saying it seems too good to be true.
Old August 24th, 2005 (01:41 AM).
No Saint, No Saviour

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dark_E
You'll should download the beta of Pokťmon Sunshine, you'll see MasterMew is capable of creating background and maps like this.

Keep up the good work MM, but don't push yourself to hard, you'll should finish a complete hack once.

Dark
Dark Future Inc.
Old August 30th, 2005 (02:32 PM).
SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!

Send a message via AIM to Kenshin Send a message via Yahoo to Kenshin Send a message via Skype™ to Kenshin
OMG. This looks so good, i think i'm gonna faint. The time travel is soooo cool. And the old world is awesome, along with the new world!

Just PM me or post in the thread I made if you want a sprite.
Known as siliconpie on most forums.
Actually, if I could get my name changed to siliconpie that would be sweet. But too lazy to post in name change thread. THIS MEANS YOU, MODS AND ADMINS.
note
The following may not be suitable to all ages.
The following is suitable for My website.

Sorry kids, but 13+. And mods/admins, forgive the forum section of the site.
Old August 31st, 2005 (01:31 AM).
Wraith et Chimerageist

Chimou has pointed out something that makes sense, but I'm not going to criticize him for anything. There is some questions I'll ask though; here they are:

... ... ... ... ... What version did you hack? How did it take you thusfar?

CORRECTION: How LONG did it take you TO HACK thusfar?
Old September 13th, 2005 (08:14 AM). Edited September 14th, 2005 by MasterMew.

This hack will have many new features, and the little ship from the fourth pic is one of these:

It is named "Hover Car" and I will explain how it works. You can get it in the future, but it can be used in any age. It can be used to fly from a mountain or a high place. Here is a picture in which I've used the Hover Car to fly above a city, and with a arrow from the point where I started to fly:

Sometimes you will reach places that are only accesibles with it. But it can be used on the same height, not higher or lower. This is one of the map from the game:

If you start flying from the point "A", you will be able to take the Pokťballs from the "pillars" 1 and 3. And if you start flying from the point "B", you will be flying in a lower level, and you will be able to take de Pokťbals from the second and fourth "pillars", and you will be able too reach the entrance to the cave from the third.
Do that pic looks confusing? Then see this altered picture, in which is easier differentiate the height levels of the "pillars":

If you start flying from a place VERY high, you will be able to fly trhought the sky of the country:

While flying trought the sky, you can find flying Pokťmon, planes and even floating cities.

Quote originally posted by Wulava:
So, MasterMew... when will you release ALL of your hacks from your very first

Pokťhack up to Rob's Adventure? Will it be next year? I hope it'll be on December this year or sooner than that.
I've released already some of my hacks:
New Journey
New Journey 2
G/S Beta (demo)
Sunshine (demo)

The first two hacks of that list are in spanish, but I think that I wil translate it to english soon.
Sunshine isn't available now, but I will release soon a new demo with new cities and places and a lot or improvements. I was going to release some months before, but I decided to work more in Golden Sun/Silver Moon and Rob's Adventure since the peoples are more interested in these hacks.

Maybe I will release demos of GS/SM or Rob's Adventure in some months. MAYBE.

those screens are quite obviously done in Paint. That or
made in RMXP.

They're obviously fake.
You can think that if you want. But can you prove it?

Thanks for you support, Pikachu_King, Geno and Dark_E, but don't discuss more with Chimou. If she thinks that these pictures are fake, good, she can think whatever she wants, and obviously nobody can make her think the contrary (well, unless I release playable version of the hack).

Quote originally posted by Wendigo:
... ... ... ... ... What version did you hack? How did it take you thusfar?

CORRECTION: How LONG did it take you TO HACK thusfar?
I have created many cities and places from the game and edited the tilesets, but I assume that I have edited the 9% since I have a ton of things to change yet.
Old September 13th, 2005 (08:27 AM).
Should've had that name change

Wow this is.... amazing you're one no wait the best hacker in all of pc great job mastermew.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links