The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game > Custom Cards

Notices

Custom Cards For your creations of cards made on your own, post them here and show your great creativity and moves! See what Pokémon or little hilarious thing you concoct with the TCG base-sets obtainable here and other places.

Advertise here

Old August 19th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Alistair
Donator Tier 2

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Well here is my first fake card. I hope you like it! Please post any and all feedback.

Old August 19th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Charizard_Fire_God
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via ICQ to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via AIM to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Charizard_Fire_God Send a message via Yahoo to Charizard_Fire_God
Well not... tch, surprisingly well-done for a first. I see no flaws in tha design, tha bacground looks nice too, Jirachi itself has no flaws either, an' the attacks are good too. 10/10
Congrats.
Old August 19th, 2005, 07:16 AM
QFred
Behold...

Wrong, there is one small mistake!

The 9-Digit ID shuld be three pixels left from that strange wave (weakness place) and aligned with the Copyright, so 2 pixels from the yellow border.

Also the card name (all of it, including the owner's name) should be five pixels above the border of the pic box. As well as 1 pixel left (EX: Deoxys format) or 1 pixel right (EX: Hidden Legends format) from the left border of the same box.

But it is awesome for a first presentation!

9,1/10
Old August 19th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Datriot
Tachikama!!!

Nature: Sassy
great card, better than mine and I've done about 12! lol.:D

Datra: 1804 8720 6653
Old August 20th, 2005, 11:51 AM
AbareMax
Your Italian Pokmon Fan!

Send a message via AIM to AbareMax Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to AbareMax Send a message via Yahoo to AbareMax
QFred: that was terribly unnecessary. No one need look that close for a mistake.

I'm impressed! That is a very nice looking card. As aforementioned, there aren't any noticeable flaws. Jirachi made a good presentation and the attacks, I feel, suit it.
Keep making more cards.

AbareMax
**NOTE: I do NOT voice chat
------------------------------------
Join the Knights of Lucario! We are a Pocket Monsters D/P Tournament league. Free Shiny Riolus being offered! Visit the board for details! First tournament starts soon. Sign-up now!

http://shinouconcours.proboards67.com/index.cgi
Old August 20th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Shadow
Eeyah hah hah!

Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
That is excellent for a first card. The main thing that bothers me is there are white specks around the energy and Brendan's portrait, but that could be graphics program problems.

The colorless and second psychic energy on Render are a little close together, and the weakness, resistance, and retreat costs seem a little too far down.

All around though, very nice.

And Geno is awesome! ^-^
Old August 20th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Gokey Shuckle
Bisexual and Proud

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Gokey Shuckle Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gokey Shuckle Send a message via Yahoo to Gokey Shuckle Send a message via Skype™ to Gokey Shuckle
Right. First, the placement for the Weakness and Resistance energies are a bit off. The energies for the second attack are too close together. the white pixels bug me a little. Try using Fangking Omega's symbol sheet at PPN. It's in the link in the Tutorial. It's not bad. Just a few minor flaws. 8/10.

Credit to Matt. for the sig.
Old August 20th, 2005, 09:25 PM
.::Tsunami::.
.::Not What It Seems::.

great first card i like it 10/10

.::Tsunami::. Also Known As ~KP Phoenix.
Banner And Avvi~ By Yours Truly(Me)
Old August 24th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Alistair
Donator Tier 2

Nature: Quirky
Hey, i'm back! Anyway, thanks for all of the feedback. To explain why there are white pixel problems with the energy symbols, it's because AOL pixelates images as they are being loaded. They were rectangles before I edited them. Can anyone email me non-pixelated blanks and symbols? If you can, that would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is [email protected].
Old August 27th, 2005, 11:49 PM
QFred
Behold...

Even about a very lil' mistake I have to say something!

But keep being very cool!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here