The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: How does the Plot sound so far?
This is an Awsome plot! 16 69.57%
The plot is decent 5 21.74%
I don't like the plot 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 22nd, 2005, 01:49 PM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Send a message via ICQ to Nintendo freak Send a message via AIM to Nintendo freak Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nintendo freak Send a message via Yahoo to Nintendo freak

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzler121
oh, there might be a use for him *wink, wink* *cough*'plot twist'*cough*
Maybe they'll have Kyogre and Groudon! XD Oh, wait, they're already fused with them. Oh well. O_o

My newest pixel art (and my second one)

I use "uber" Pokemon in only my Ruby, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, put this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar from SPPF, slightly edted by me).
Old September 23rd, 2005, 09:47 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

Hey nintendo Freak And all others, Check out my new thread in home of the sprites (art gallery) I opened an adoption center, It will have some Pokemon Regal-Based Eggs, And if you Adopt an egg you may be one of the first to See my original sprites!
Old September 24th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Send a message via ICQ to Nintendo freak Send a message via AIM to Nintendo freak Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nintendo freak Send a message via Yahoo to Nintendo freak
Is that one in your sig one of them? XD Anyway, I'll go there now.

I use "uber" Pokemon in only my Ruby, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, put this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar from SPPF, slightly edted by me).
Old September 25th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

Ok, Now that the resolution is working I am almost done with the demo, but I got a few questions for those of you eager to play:
-do you want d&n to be sped up, so you can see it?
-Do you want to wait until the demo of the battle system is done first?
-I need some event help with the choose pkmn part, I want it to be like Ruby & Sapphire, with the little brief case, but there is a problem, I don't know the best way to get it to work, It is completely done with pictures (press left arrow key, change pic)
can someone please help me do this?
Old September 26th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

~Update~ This is hot off the press! Swizzler121 Is rushing to complile a Prelim Demo tonight, To do so, He has only allowed you to pick one pokemon, You are only male, and there is not a battle system, BUT you will get to see the Day and Night at work!
Old September 27th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Darn, I got a soccer game. I'll be sure to get the demo tomorrow after school, then. Unless it's already ready.

Old September 27th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Swizzler121
Trainer

Yeah, Soon I should have an upgraded demo with a CBS, I need some beta testers to download this, Cause I don't know if it completly works! I made the last part with switches, and want to know if I was successful.
Old September 28th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Beta downloading, I'm ready to find glitches.... if I can get it to work.

EDIT: The beta doesn't work...... This is what happens when I try to run it. Any idea how to fix it?

Last edited by Nintendo freak; September 28th, 2005 at 01:10 PM.
Old September 29th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Smarties-chan
Should've had that name change

Just noticed the demo is up, I'll check if it works on my comp.
*EDIT* For me it works, but there is a slight problem, I can't see any of the text...
Old September 29th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Blizzy
me = Scripter.new("Noob")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo freak
Beta downloading, I'm ready to find glitches.... if I can get it to work.

EDIT: The beta doesn't work...... This is what happens when I try to run it. Any idea how to fix it?
because rmxp or it's rtp is not installed

kewl, a demo,
i might check it out...

Old September 29th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Swizzler121
Trainer

Smarty arty your demo doesn't work because you did not install the font that came with the game, this happened to me when I started using the starter kit that blizzy made too... common mistake. :D

EDIT: Wait...Did I upload the Zip file? :confused: Sorry if i didn't, uh, please tell me if I didn't, I'll upload the font to the first page if i Have to so please tell me if the font is included!!

Last edited by Swizzler121; September 29th, 2005 at 10:46 AM.
Old September 29th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzy
because rmxp or it's rtp is not installed
And that is...... what is it and where do I get it?

Old September 29th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

RTP is the Standard Sets that came with Your Version of RMXP (usually) you cannot play because I forgot to change some sounds from RTP, Search RPG Maker XP RTP Download to get them...It should work.
Old September 29th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Wait a minute. I don't even have RMXP (whatever that is)! What do I do then? And could I get links? The search is resulting in what seems like things that you have to pay for.

Old September 29th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Lkr721993
Beginning Trainer

I'd love to beta test, if you want to give me a PM. Also, what ROM is needed to play this game?
Old September 29th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Webmaster Tyler
Owner of Pokemon Help

Send a message via AIM to Webmaster Tyler Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Webmaster Tyler Send a message via Yahoo to Webmaster Tyler
You dont need a rom.
I hate it when people ask if its a rom and stuff
Old September 29th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

...no RPG Maker XP...Darn. hmm...Blizzy, Is there a way to send the RTP so he can play it?

BTW: I just finished installing SBC yahoo DSL! CHEER!!
Old September 30th, 2005, 08:09 AM
RM2K3kid
Insane..

Nature: Relaxed
Wow 11MB+ thats some demo.. lol if I had the time I'd download it but I have dial-up so thats going to be a problem. Anyway i'll download it tomorrow.

Old September 30th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

Wow, RM2K3 kid, your just the guy I needed to talk to, As you can see, I am using one of your sprites, The hero sprite, Do you have the running sprite, Surfing sprite, Biking spirite, and pokeball sprite for him?
Old September 30th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Lkr721993
Beginning Trainer

font is installed, and it doesnt work
Old September 30th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Don't d-post. Anyway, that's the same problem I have. You need the program it was made in, which I have no idea where to get it.

Old September 30th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

uh, I got it from the Starter kitt, and it works fine on my computer, I wonder why it doesn't work...
Old September 30th, 2005, 04:33 PM
whatsup
poke.untold storys ******

can someon give me a link to rpg maker xp because all the nes i get say it is corrupted
Old September 30th, 2005, 04:41 PM
fnsandpwr
Adriano!

I could play it. I downloaded the RPG Maker XP at Download.com/RPG Maker XP , it's a trial version though

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here