The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: How does the Plot sound so far?
This is an Awsome plot! 16 69.57%
The plot is decent 5 21.74%
I don't like the plot 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 4th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Dogboy2709
Banned

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
okay, i am confused now. what text file? well, i have to go to bed now. Darn parents! maybe i can figure it out tommorow
Old October 4th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

In the zip file There is a text file, or there should be... Anyway here's an update! I have finished the shelly sprite, It's not in the correct format yet, but it's awsome, It is open to the public, as long as you give credit to me:
(Pretty sure it's the only one in existance!) yes I know, Swizzlers in the house.

Last edited by Swizzler121; October 4th, 2005 at 08:42 PM.
Old October 5th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Datriot
Tachikama!!!

Nature: Sassy
Seems like a really good game, I'm downloading the demo now.

EDIT: It's okay, although I can't seem to get past the first route...

Datra: 1804 8720 6653

Last edited by Datriot; October 5th, 2005 at 10:08 AM.
Old October 5th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Dogboy2709
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzler121
In the zip file There is a text file, or there should be... Anyway here's an update! I have finished the shelly sprite, It's not in the correct format yet, but it's awsome, It is open to the public, as long as you give credit to me:
(Pretty sure it's the only one in existance!) yes I know, Swizzlers in the house.
is it the one with the sentence, The Quick Brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. is it that one?
Old October 5th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

yes, You put it in the text file on the contol panel, How do you like my shelly sprite?

@dairot-Why can't you get past?
Old October 5th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Dogboy2709
Banned

finnaly, i got the text to work, thanks Swizzler121. those are some neat shelly sprite
Old October 6th, 2005, 01:59 AM
BleachXP.com
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BleachXP.com
hey thats a nice sprite sahett.

Check out Pokemon Erba!
Old October 6th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Swizzler121
Trainer

Thank you, -Update- New team member, DarkDoom3000 has given us permission to use some of his fusions *yay!*
Old October 6th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Send a message via ICQ to Nintendo freak Send a message via AIM to Nintendo freak Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nintendo freak Send a message via Yahoo to Nintendo freak
I'm not gonna be able to do my job for a while. The site with the RMXP download is down.

My newest pixel art (and my second one)

I use "uber" Pokemon in only my Ruby, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, put this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar from SPPF, slightly edted by me).
Old October 6th, 2005, 01:35 PM
MykehDoom
Team Magma's Entei

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to MykehDoom Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MykehDoom Send a message via Yahoo to MykehDoom
Hey Swizzler got any thing you want me to do? I can beta still just e-mail a demo, [email protected] You got anything you want me to sprite? Just post it or PM me. Don't forget I'm still part of the team.

Old October 6th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

I know, But right now I don't need anything sprited, Another Yagaimi is trying to get a system to get sorted out, and I am working on events.
Old October 6th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Cursed
Godking Ragnarok CXVII

When I played the demo there was no text
Old October 6th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

Must I say it again? You must download the font into your Control panel under fonts, I'm puttin this in the first post!
Old October 6th, 2005, 09:23 PM
another_yagami
The Spriter of Fusion dex.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to another_yagami
hi.. i cant download this file yet.. my internet is very very bad.. but i still work in new CBS in streched mode for you!
and.. if you want to use my sprite fusions, you can take them bellow!
Bye and good luck in your game! I see you on msn!
See Ya!
Another_yagami!

some pokemon free to use in your projects:

Latyquaza!

Version2

other color:

if you want some more, contact-me in email! ill try to help you on sprite edit.

My E-mail (MSN)
Old October 7th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Send a message via ICQ to Nintendo freak Send a message via AIM to Nintendo freak Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nintendo freak Send a message via Yahoo to Nintendo freak
Oh, Swizzler, I think I might now how I can get RMXP. You can upload it if you have it, right? Well, if you can upload it and get it to me in an email, that'll be great. If it'll work, tell me, and I'll pm you my family's email (I don't have my own- my mom's is our family's).

I use "uber" Pokemon in only my Ruby, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, put this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar from SPPF, slightly edted by me).
Old October 7th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Dogboy2709
Banned

i got the text to work, but then i got an error and the game needed to close.
Old October 7th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Cursed
Godking Ragnarok CXVII

That means that a piece of coding is missing.
The demo's okay, but the text goes off the screen from time to time.
Old October 7th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

yeah, Been trying to fix that, And what exactly did you do? like what was the error? There are some images that have been removed...Sometimes it closes if it needs it and cant find it...

@Nintendo Freak- I can't do that, File sharing is illegal, And i don't want this thread closed, let alone be being banned... please don't bring it up again...

@A.Y.- YAY you made new fusions! hey they're getting better every time! *saves* ohhh...Fused starters! (Wish i could [Pollanate]([]=fake word) this question!) how many people think I should have fused starters in my game? it would go along with the Regions plot, they look sweet, and (the development team)would have the the ability to credit a team member!

Last edited by Swizzler121; October 7th, 2005 at 01:49 PM.
Old October 9th, 2005, 10:34 AM
tdata
Pokemon GX

May i have an open copy so i can get around some of the errors i've found?
Old October 9th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

no, that has some of Another Yagami's Top secret stuff he's doing for me, just PM me what you need to change please, sorry for this inconvience, I hope you understand.
Old October 9th, 2005, 10:00 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
good work swizzler

but I? cant download it right now :dead: my internet is going slow ....
Old October 9th, 2005, 10:13 PM
tdata
Pokemon GX

lol, just the maps would work... I have no plans to make a fan game... Though i am adding to the Starter kit... Although, i do wanna know how it works.
Old October 9th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Swizzler121
Trainer

I do not understand what you mean by 'just the maps' I would still have to send an opensource Demo over, Just PM me what you want to change please.
Old October 10th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Nintendo freak
Pineapples!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzler121
@Nintendo Freak- I can't do that, File sharing is illegal, And i don't want this thread closed, let alone be being banned... please don't bring it up again...
Sorry. Didn't know. Won't happen again.

Old October 10th, 2005, 07:13 AM
tdata
Pokemon GX

All i would need would be mapinfo.rxdata , all the maps and tilesets.rxdata. I have all the pokemon tilesets already... Why would i rather do it myself? Cuz then i can fix all the little things as i go along. Since a ran into troible right at the start, i can't just give you a list as i go along... Bt the first few problems are: The pc, should say out of order or somthing while the system is eing work on. The first mart, you touch the door and get a syntax error for >. that is as far as i've gotten.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here